Author Topic: Aldactone .  (Read 3207 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
Aldactone .
« on: April 22, 2018, 07:22:12 AM »
Best aldactone's protocol

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Aldactone .
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 12:07:59 AM »
Best aldactone protocol is to not use aldactone.  Use dyazide instead.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 04:11:28 AM »
Jesus cant you use google ? Why would you take a protocol from a complete stanger for a potentialy dangerous drug like a diuretic ?
Google and make your opinion.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 10:28:34 PM »
Honestly, if you know what you're doing with diet, water manipulation, carbs, etc.  Then a diuretic is not needed.  If you feel you must use one, then use dyazide.  There is plenty of info how to use it.

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 05:44:03 PM »
I have had success with Aldactone, but only as part of a larger diuretic program. I will start with a small amount, monitor, and titrate up. I then use a thiazide again starting small and titrating up.

Friday night before the show I will introduce Lasix, and the potassium sparing nature of Spirinolactone seems to balance out the Lasix.

I can list the whole last week protocol, it was given to me by an IFBB pro 25 years ago. It may be outdated, but this program worked really well for me, I won a local NPC nat qualifier.

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 05:53:49 PM »
Ah, you are the guy with the 3 week out pic....what happened to you? You looked great, I hope you did not do anything crazy and ruin your look. My advice to someone like you is to keep doing what you are doing.

Keep water till Friday night, keep diet stable and run a very conservative diuretic protocol.

Start Tuesday on 50 mgs of aldactone, raise to 75 on Wednesday and hold steady. Monitor your look. Wednesday take 25 mgs of a thiazide, 50 Thursday, and 75 Friday. Do not touch Lasix until Friday night, and then be very, very conservative.