Author Topic: Mental illness when it is a white shooter Black shooters are sane but bad people  (Read 4062 times)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
 ::)

A nude gunmen killed four people after opening fire at a waffle restaurant in the US.

Police said the man, who was naked but for a green jacket, injured at least three others at the restaurant in Tennessee on Sunday morning.

He was armed with an AR-15 style assault rifle when he walked into the Waffle House diner in a suburb of Nashville.

The man opened fire on the patrons, the Metro Nashville Police said in a statement on Twitter, adding that "A patron wrestled away the gunman's rifle."

The gunman's vehicle was registered to Travis Reinking, 29, of Morton, Illinois, who police identified as a person of interest in the shooting.

Police initially reported three dead and four injured.

One of the injured died at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, said hospital spokeswoman Jennifer Wetzel. Two others still at the hospital are in critical but stable condition, she said.

It was not immediately known where the fourth person was being treated.

Police told CNN the man shed his jacket before fleeing on foot. A shirtless man wearing pants who was believed to be Reinking was spotted in woods near the restaurant, police said.

Police were searching for the man early Sunday and it was unclear if he had another weapon. Local media reported that a second shooting nearby might be connected to this incident.

The public was cautioned that the man is to be considered still armed and extremely dangerous.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
the entirety of 'black culture' is mental illness, imbecile...  unfit 4 ever fleeting civilized society

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
When it's a white shooter it's headline news , when it's not who cares?

10 shot, 3 fatally, in Saturday gun violence across Chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/10-shot-3-fatally-in-saturday-gun-violence-across-chicago-police/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
When it's a white shooter it's headline news , when it's not who cares?

10 shot, 3 fatally, in Saturday gun violence across Chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/10-shot-3-fatally-in-saturday-gun-violence-across-chicago-police/

You’d think they would crack down on this during an election year. A complete lost cause:

There have now been 29 homicides in Baltimore this month. A 26-year-old man was killed Friday eveningafter being stabbed during a robbery. And on Saturday, a 19-year-old man died after being shot in Southeast Baltimore.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-sunday-morning-shootings-20180422-story,amp.html

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
"Reward for the capture of the murdered of our beloved President"  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
more good guys with guns needed ASAP!

mazrim

• Getbig V
Latest news is that this guy had his guns confiscated (some white house incident) and his dad got the guns back and gave them back to him.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29742/breaking-tennessee-shooting-suspect-had-his-guns-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

"On Sunday, a 29-year-old man shot several people at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tennessee which prompted far-left activists to immediately champion nationwide gun confiscation. As is the case in many shootings, it was only a matter of hours before it was revealed that the suspect was prohibited from possessing firearms as his firearms were previously confiscated...."

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
I want to see where it states black people are bad people when they are shooters

As far as I am concerned anyone doing these shootings are all mental cases

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
more good guys with guns needed ASAP!

No more whiny Brits needed , we have plenty of those.  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Must be a nice jacket. Wonder what kind it is?  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I want to see where it states black people are bad people when they are shooters

As far as I am concerned anyone doing these shootings are all mental cases

This American man of GERMANIC origin killed by rape and strangulotion no pussy gun was needed and he did this to men

TRUE ALPHA

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Blacks w/ guns (Chicago/Balty) old news the press doesnt even report. They are mentally ill also, like all murderers.
Doesnt fit media's narrative and racism / hate push, so they dont report it.

If they report on black guys shooting and killing, that would be racist.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
::)

A nude gunmen killed four people after opening fire at a waffle restaurant in the US.

Police said the man, who was naked but for a green jacket, injured at least three others at the restaurant in Tennessee on Sunday morning.

He was armed with an AR-15 style assault rifle when he walked into the Waffle House diner in a suburb of Nashville.

The man opened fire on the patrons, the Metro Nashville Police said in a statement on Twitter, adding that "A patron wrestled away the gunman's rifle."

The gunman's vehicle was registered to Travis Reinking, 29, of Morton, Illinois, who police identified as a person of interest in the shooting.

Police initially reported three dead and four injured.

One of the injured died at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, said hospital spokeswoman Jennifer Wetzel. Two others still at the hospital are in critical but stable condition, she said.

It was not immediately known where the fourth person was being treated.

Police told CNN the man shed his jacket before fleeing on foot. A shirtless man wearing pants who was believed to be Reinking was spotted in woods near the restaurant, police said.

Police were searching for the man early Sunday and it was unclear if he had another weapon. Local media reported that a second shooting nearby might be connected to this incident.

The public was cautioned that the man is to be considered still armed and extremely dangerous.

Is there any other semi-automatic non-assault rifle the media knows about? Or are they just going to keep throwing the AR-15 platform under the bus whenever a shot is fired?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Is there any other semi-automatic non-assault rifle the media knows about? Or are they just going to keep throwing the AR-15 platform under the bus whenever a shot is fired?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Being naked in a Waffle House is a pretty good sign of mental illness.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
This American man of GERMANIC origin killed by rape and strangulotion no pussy gun was needed and he did this to men

TRUE ALPHA

its funny because you would be easily one of his victims
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
its funny because you would be easily one of his victims

You don't know me very well

Let's just say I have physically harmed some fellas in my past

Witnessed my step father put a loaded gun to my mother's head so if you don't think that can make me dangerous then you are rather clueless

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Witnessed my step father put a loaded gun to my mother's head so if you don't think that can make me dangerous then you are rather clueless

I suppose spreading HIV/AIDS by bleeding all over people could indeed be seen as dangerous. Good point, dj.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

so now we have people claiming to be tough because they witness someone doing a crime?

waiting for the part where you continue the lie by saying you disarmed him like jet li in lethal weapon 4 lol

"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

werewolf operative

You physically harmed a woman you fucking clown. You're just another fucking incel loser, living with your whore of a mother who should have aborted you. Genetics of shit. You could be 100% german (you of all people purity spiraling), it doesn't change the fact you're a mentally ill welfare nig*er.