Author Topic: North Korea reportedly hands Trump another big win by releasing US prisoners  (Read 3598 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Or, the other perspective... NK knew it could not easily manipulate past administrations so there was no point in pretending to cooperate. With Trump, NK sees an opportunity to manipulate Trump to get what it wants and needs, by doing things that are of no cost to them. For example, releasing prisoners. Cost them nothing, and the return on it could be significant. I'm not saying this is the reason, but it is about a 50/50 prospect. Tell me what Trump has done that was so amazing it suddenly got NK to behave? And don't say it was acting crazy or threatening KJU about his button is bigger and it works... 
Why would you try and manipulate Obama when you could do what you wanted anyway? That is horrible logic. There was no reason for them to even attempt to negotiate previously.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Or, the other perspective... NK knew it could not easily manipulate past administrations so there was no point in pretending to cooperate. With Trump, NK sees an opportunity to manipulate Trump to get what it wants and needs, by doing things that are of no cost to them. For example, releasing prisoners. Cost them nothing, and the return on it could be significant. I'm not saying this is the reason, but it is about a 50/50 prospect. Tell me what Trump has done that was so amazing it suddenly got NK to behave? And don't say it was acting crazy or threatening KJU about his button is bigger and it works... 

US detainees thank Trump and God for release from North Korea
BBC ^ | May 9, 2018 | BBC
Posted on 5/10/2018, 12:12:40 AM by Innovative

Three Americans released by North Korea on Wednesday have thanked President Donald Trump and his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for securing their freedom.

The men are flying to Andrews Air Force Base near Washington, where Mr Trump will welcome them early on Thursday.

The White House said they had been freed as a gesture of goodwill ahead of the planned meeting between Mr Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Mr Trump said the venue for the talks would be announced "within three days".

(Excerpt) Read more at bbc.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

If that was Obama in the picture Getbiggers would be saying "They don't look like Americans anyway..whats the big deal?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
If that was Obama in the picture Getbiggers would be saying "They don't look like Americans anyway..whats the big deal?

You have a very strange way of showing how joyful you are that your fellow American citizens have finally been released and brought back home.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

What does Obama have to do with this??

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

Is Trump racist because he forced them to get on a plane and fly home ?
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

True.  Obama looks like a Kenyan Muslim.  :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Is Trump racist because he forced them to get on a plane and fly home ?

Trump is a terrible deal maker. Impeach!
a