Author Topic: HRT Clinics for Anavar  (Read 4001 times)

chixlegs

• Getbig III
HRT Clinics for Anavar
« on: May 02, 2018, 05:55:22 PM »
I'm on HRT now -- just test at 150 per week.  I know the clinics aren't as loose with other drugs like Anavar and Deca anymore the way they were ten years ago.  I just want to add some legit Anavar to my HRT periodically but cannot get it prescribed from my clinic (Spectrum).  Just wondering if anyone has a good HRT clinic they could refer me to that is willing to prescribe Anavar in addition to testosterone.  Thanks!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: HRT Clinics for Anavar
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 04:27:49 PM »
I'm on HRT now -- just test at 150 per week.  I know the clinics aren't as loose with other drugs like Anavar and Deca anymore the way they were ten years ago.  I just want to add some legit Anavar to my HRT periodically but cannot get it prescribed from my clinic (Spectrum).  Just wondering if anyone has a good HRT clinic they could refer me to that is willing to prescribe Anavar in addition to testosterone.  Thanks!

UGL.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 05:33:04 AM »

Spectrum used to have it... used to be 15 dollars a capsule though...   
there are clinics out there... check Florida.  I think envision had it but you had to fly to Florida once a year for a visit.
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 03:07:51 PM »
Sure some clinic in florida will prescribe var. Remember getting 25mgs for $5 a piece. Strong stuff.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 07:44:47 AM »
Sure some clinic in florida will prescribe var. Remember getting 25mgs for $5 a piece. Strong stuff.

I haven't seen this yet.

But that is a decent price, assuming you did 25mg daily.