Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN EVENTS IN GET BIG HISTORY?  (Read 23797 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN EVENTS IN GET BIG HISTORY?
« on: May 04, 2018, 11:03:14 AM »
Goatboy vs King Kamali (where Kamali went into a famous public meltdown and threated to sue numerous Getbiggers for defamation) :D
The outing of our most famous Getbigger, Squadfather, as a pedophile ;D
Bob Chick allegedly schmoeing at a room at the Mirage Hotel by the soda machine :D
a Getbigger (forgot his name) being swindled by BB'er Bethany Howlett for a large sum with the promise of sex that never happened ;D
when Vince Basile ,inventor of the bicep "Supinator" took a huge pounding for claiming his invention would definitely put on tremendous arm muscle ;D

These are my five so far...I'll come up with more later

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN EVENTS IN GET BIG HISTORY?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 11:07:06 AM »
No Vince G in your top ?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:19:31 AM »
in random order:

- SMM getting owned

- tbombz and the bunny suit

- most photoshops by ironmeister

- groink getting arrested

- the man who couldnt open a water bottle

- Sev talking about his sexual conquests

- galeniko's stories

- nasser nights

- shizzo owned on the car crash lie

- basile getting his blue stars

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 11:29:28 AM »
Mike Dusa's finger.(Moosejay)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:49:21 AM »
In 2011, Gary Strydom posted here... and he made a few gimmick accounts. He had some classic moments here...

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400913.msg5689965#msg5689965

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 12:31:24 PM »
Bob Chick allegedly schmoeing at a room at the Mirage Hotel by the soda machine :D

It was room 7, by the ice machine!!!

To add:

-the SuckMyMuscle outing
-TrueAdonis outing ESFitness

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 12:35:51 PM »
Chaos getting owned by bigkubby by not showing up to fight at the koloseam instead supposedly hiding across the street at jack in the box and bigkubby waiting for him in his Porsche “Cheyenne” .  ;D

be back

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 12:40:27 PM »
suckmymuscle owning everyone on getbig by convincing them they were owning him....

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 01:18:25 PM »
Goatboy vs King Kamali (where Kamali went into a famous public meltdown and threated to sue numerous Getbiggers for defamation) :D
The outing of our most famous Getbigger, Squadfather, as a pedophile ;D
a Getbigger (forgot his name) being swindled by BB'er Bethany Howlett for a large sum with the promise of sex that never happened ;D
when Vince Basile ,inventor of the bicep "Supinator" took a huge pounding for claiming his invention would definitely put on tremendous arm muscle ;D

These are my five so far...I'll come up with more later

I'm remember Derek Anthony (PIP) exposing squadfather\sarcasm\quakeroats...but as a pedo? Tell the story 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 02:02:09 PM »
Not really an event, but Vince and Keith's back and forth, was legendary...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2018, 02:03:45 PM »
UK Gold making a thread about wanting his girlfriend to fuck him in the ass with a strap on, and was dead serious. Got ran off the board.

Squadfather was pretty bad too, although I don't remember anything about him being a pedo.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 02:35:00 PM »
OK....wait! I think I got my memories crossed about Squad......it wasn't a pedo thing...(That was Groink right?) .,,,Squad was busted living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere wasn't it?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
in random order:

- SMM getting owned

- galeniko's stories

- nasser nights

OH GOD! you're right! how could I forget the infamous bunny suit!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 02:36:24 PM »
Whatever happened to Sev anyway??????????

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 02:36:51 PM »
in random order:

- SMM getting owned

- galeniko's stories

- nasser nights

Solid list. Also Chadwick Mower, Jodels and McFarland.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 02:40:25 PM »
Mike Dusa's finger.(Moosejay)
Nephew.

/smm
//jodels
///mower

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 02:41:26 PM »
It was room 7, by the ice machine!!!

To add:

-the SuckMyMuscle outing
-TrueAdonis outing ESFitness

Can I ever get the full story on this or is it just a meme by now?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 02:44:20 PM »
OK....wait! I think I got my memories crossed about Squad......it wasn't a pedo thing...(That was Groink right?) .,,,Squad was busted living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere wasn't it?

Groink is a shop lifter and steroid scammer.

Squad lived in a mobile with his wife, and step child.  He also had a few domestics.

Pillowtalk was the pedo that got busted and ran away.

Pumpster, the bowflex guy that was a training board mod, and sent JerryMe a computer microphone to chat was an odd one too. "Children are the orgasm of life" or whatever his bag said still creeps me out.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 02:46:35 PM »
Groink is a shop lifter and steroid scammer.

Squad lived in a mobile with his wife, and step child.  He also had a few domestics.

Pillowtalk was the pedo that got busted and ran away.

Pumpster, the bowflex guy that was a training board mod, and sent JerryMe a computer microphone to chat was an odd one too. "Children are the orgasm of life" or what his bag said still creeps me out.

Damn. Good memory.

/jerryme7?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 02:48:28 PM »
Also Keith/onlyme vs Vince G and DA vs Vince G.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 02:57:23 PM »
 :)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 03:01:49 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 03:04:30 PM »
Can I ever get the full story on this or is it just a meme by now?

The Ice Machine?

A poster named Sergiopump got mad, and insisted that Bob Cicherillo would meet up with judges and various wealthy patrons of bodybuilding and engage in various gay for pay things like wrestling, arm pit sniffing, etc.... during the Mr. Olympia weekend. And the place were it all happened was :) - The Mirage Hotel, Room 7, by (or down the hall from) the ice machine.  

It used to get Bob so annoyed. I'm not sure if a copy of the original post still exists, but it's longtime Getbig lore.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 03:11:44 PM »
The Ice Machine?

A poster named Sergiopump got mad, and insisted that Bob Cicherillo would meet up with judges and various wealthy patrons of bodybuilding and engage in various gay for pay things like wrestling, arm pit sniffing, etc.... during the Mr. Olympia weekend. And the place were it all happened was :) - The Mirage Hotel, Room 7, by (or down the hall from) the ice machine.  

It used to get Bob so annoyed. I'm not sure if a copy of the original post still exists, but it's longtime Getbig lore.

Free sergiopump!

Tom Prince has done far worse than this for money...I wont comment on what ive seen with Bob.

Bob knows what happened in the Mirage and many other hotels in Vegas in the early 90's, He will never admit to it(for obvious reasons), the same way he denies any knowledge that one of his best friends, Tom Prince, was a raving bisexual who would do ANYTHING for money.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 03:21:53 PM »
Here's another that's been a tiny bit forgotten, but was huge on Getbig for many years, the Tom Prince paper bag story by Beefy Heavyweight. Not to be confused with the Tom Platz wig tales by Juruth -

"Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?"