Author Topic: Mueller's Russian Troll Farm Indictment Could Face An 'Embarrassing Dismissal'  (Read 4819 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There has been no crime to investigate, this is a witch hunt, an "investigation" of an innocent man in the hopes of finding a crime. No surprise demoncrats support wasting tax dollars.

if there is no crime then Trump and your fellow Trumptards have nothing to worry about

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
if there is no crime then Trump and your fellow Trumptards have nothing to worry about

Who said we were worried?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

I'm worried about the millions upon millions of tax dollars wasted on some bullshit goosechase.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm worried about the millions upon millions of tax dollars wasted on some bullshit goosechase.

"Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transporation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump.

Focusing just on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago trips, of which there were seven between Inauguration Day and mid-August 2017, an attempt at a more comprehensive estimate by the progressive watchdog group Center for American Progress Action Fund settled on a cost of roughly $3 million per trip — a total of $21 million for all of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago stays through August, amounting to $2.6 million per month). The reliability of that estimate has been rightly called into question, given that it was generalized from a Government Accountability Office report written well before Trump took office, but it is indicative of how high the Trump family’s travel costs — when they are updated to include actual Secret Service expenses and incidentals  might well go."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

never heard any worries from you about wasted money when Hillary Clinton was the subject of the "witch hunt"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
"Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transporation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump.

Focusing just on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago trips, of which there were seven between Inauguration Day and mid-August 2017, an attempt at a more comprehensive estimate by the progressive watchdog group Center for American Progress Action Fund settled on a cost of roughly $3 million per trip — a total of $21 million for all of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago stays through August, amounting to $2.6 million per month). The reliability of that estimate has been rightly called into question, given that it was generalized from a Government Accountability Office report written well before Trump took office, but it is indicative of how high the Trump family’s travel costs — when they are updated to include actual Secret Service expenses and incidentals  might well go."

::)  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-travel-costs/

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Still the Russia thing  ::)   sad  :-\

Still the Hillary thing ::) sad :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
you have issue with the numbers?

I have an issue with your source. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I have an issue with your source. 

I'd be happy to look at your numbers and source that says something different

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

And ???

never heard any worries from you about wasted money when Hillary Clinton was the subject of the "witch hunt"

Did Trump delete thousands of possibly classified emails, destroy laptops and phones and lie to investigators about it

Here we are again, when a point is made about Trump you liberals bring up killary, when normal people make the comparison, you brainwashed turdburglars start whining about staying on topic. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!