Author Topic: To the patriotards fooled by Judas Trump  (Read 11200 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
To the patriotards fooled by Judas Trump
« on: May 08, 2018, 05:34:25 AM »
I didn't vote for Trump. I had low expectations ever since he stepped on the political scene. I KNEW the idea of a wall was a joke from the start and he wouldn't do what actually needs to be done to get the country back on track, which would involve some very unpleasant actions and an iron fist!

Keep voting Republicuck and staying conservative!

By the way, did any of y'all ever make gains in the gym with conservative measures?

At least you have your "rights" and constitution, a piece of paper with dry ink on it, that a dictator, good or bad, will one day wipe his ass with!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: To the patriotards fooled by Judas Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 05:41:09 AM »
 ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 05:45:59 AM »
I didn't vote for Trump she had low expectations ever since he stepped on the political scene. I KNEW the idea of a wall was a joke from the start and he wouldn't do what actually needs to be done to get the country back on track, which would involve some very unpleasant actions and an iron fist!

By the way, did any of y'all ever make gains in the gym with conservative measures?

At least you have your "rights" and constitution, a piece of paper with dry ink on it, that a dictator, good or bad, will one day wipe his ass with!

What the fuck is this? LOL.

Somebody is trying way too hard to be funny. Sad. It’s embarrassing to see what has happened to getbig.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 05:55:19 AM »
What the fuck is this? LOL.

Somebody is trying way too hard to be funny. Sad. It’s embarrassing to see what has happened to getbig.

I wasn't trying to be funny at all. The subject isn't funny; it's depressing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 06:18:21 AM »
Sad state of affairs - as always.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 06:37:51 AM »
Please fix the "she" in your first sentence to whatever you intended to write so I can either agree or disagree. Thanks in advance.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 06:46:19 AM »
Please fix the "she" in your first sentence to whatever you intended to write so I can either agree or disagree. Thanks in advance.

Fixed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 12:50:04 PM »
his appeal is all starting to make sense now :o 8) ;)
F

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
his appeal is all starting to make sense now :o 8) ;)

He never appealed to me. I saw right through the bullshit. He sought to VERBALLY cater to a disgruntled, demoralized (rightfully so) white population all while likely knowing he wouldn't get what needs to be done, done!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 06:29:43 PM »
He never appealed to me. I saw right through the bullshit. He sought to VERBALLY cater to a disgruntled, demoralized (rightfully so) white population all while likely knowing he wouldn't get what needs to be done, done!

doesn't matter to Trumptards

He'll just tell them he did everything he promised

They are too fucking stupid to know the difference

Don't you know the wall has already been built.  It was finished 6 weeks after Trump took office and has successfully stopped over 600 million illegal immigrants from swarming into our country

Everyone knows that

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 06:49:03 PM »

doesn't matter to Trumptards

He'll just tell them he did everything he promised

They are too fucking stupid to know the difference

Don't you know the wall has already been built.  It was finished 6 weeks after Trump took office and has successfully stopped over 600 million illegal immigrants from swarming into our country

Everyone knows that

Agreed 1000%!

The Republican party should be disbanded. Democrats are noble, pure, honest, trustworthy and holy.

It's a shame that Trump was a lifelong Democrat prior to becoming President. If he would have stayed true to his party he could have really done something with his presidency.

Poor Hilary deserves another chance.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 06:51:56 PM »
Agreed 1000%!

The Republican party should be disbanded. Democrats are noble, pure, honest, trustworthy and holy.

It's a shame that Trump was a lifelong Democrat prior to becoming President. If he would have stayed true to his party he could have really done something with his presidency.

Poor Hilary deserves another chance.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
I didn't vote for Trump. I had low expectations ever since he stepped on the political scene. I KNEW the idea of a wall was a joke from the start and he wouldn't do what actually needs to be done to get the country back on track, which would involve some very unpleasant actions and an iron fist!

people who type y'all should be kicked in the kuunt

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2018, 01:28:23 AM »
As James Woods said, "If Trump walked on water the Left would say he can't swim."

Trump keeps getting more and more awesome and the Left's meltdowns just keep on coming.

lmaciver

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 03:56:19 AM »
What's so depressing about a proactive President that is succeeding and absolutely crushing it for the American people?  Crawl back underneath your libtard rock safe place with your crayons and coloring book and stop posting nonsense. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 04:18:12 AM »

A very fact-filled post you've got there.
a

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 05:41:36 AM »
trump meeting with his new lawyer rudy g.  by the way rudy g married his cousin... enough said. ;)
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 05:53:44 AM »
I can’t stand the fuck. He’s the epitome of snake oil Salesman. Milos Sarvev Times a million. But I do agree with his immigration stance. When will the “little guys” realize he doesn’t give a fuck about them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 06:33:12 AM »

It’s only depressing if you’re a liberal. Carry on.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 06:41:09 AM »
 ;) the fantasy and the reality..the difference between reel life and real life..
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 06:42:30 AM »
 ::)
F

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 06:59:12 AM »
It’s only depressing if you’re a liberal. Carry on.

Well I ain't a libtard or a conseravatard.

We'll see how well your democracy, constitution, "rights", and voting works out for you in the end when you're outnumbered.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 08:58:27 AM »
In my wildest dreams I never thought Trump would be doing as well as he's doing.  He's fucking killing it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 09:39:31 AM »
In my wildest dreams I never thought Trump would be doing as well as he's doing.  He's fucking killing it.

Then where's this wall and why the hell are we meddling in Middle Eastern affairs?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 09:47:05 AM »

Well I ain't a libtard or a conseravatard.

We'll see how well your democracy, constitution, "rights", and voting works out for you in the end when you're outnumbered.
This is a joke, right?