Author Topic: More lib hypocrisy #metoo  (Read 1158 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
More lib hypocrisy #metoo
« on: May 08, 2018, 08:08:23 AM »
Trump said this was crooked back 2013. He was right again. #liberalmeltdowns coming

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/08/schneiderman-hypocrisy-leads-to-downfall-taunting-from-republican-foes.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: More lib hypocrisy #metoo
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 08:22:31 AM »
Ex-girlfriend says Schneiderman beat, choked her after night of drinking
By Kate Sheehy May 7, 2018 | 8:13pm | Updated
Modal Trigger
Ex-girlfriend says Schneiderman beat, choked her after night of drinking
Eric Schneiderman and Michelle Manning Barish Getty Images
She says she started seeing the signs of his dark side almost immediately.

First, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman ordered his then-new girlfriend, feminist Michelle Manning Barish, to get her wrist tattoo removed — because he said it wasn’t fitting for the potential wife of a politician, she told the New Yorker magazine in an explosive report published Monday.

Then came the brutal beating, she said.

SEE ALSO
 Four women accuse Schneiderman of sexual harassment, abuse
Four women accuse Schneiderman of sexual harassment, abuse
About a month into their relationship, after a boozy night, the pair fell into bed, still fully clothed, in his Upper West Side apartment — and he called her a “whore,’’ Barish said.
Then “all of a sudden, he just slapped me, open-handed and with great force, across the face, landing the blow directly onto my ear,” she said.

“It was horrendous. It just came out of nowhere. My ear was ringing. I lost my balance and fell backward onto the bed. I sprang up, but at this point there was very little room between the bed and him.

“I got up to try to shove him back, or take a swing, and he pushed me back down. He then used his body weight to hold me down, and he began to choke me. The choking was very hard. It was really bad. I kicked. In every fiber, I felt I was being beaten by a man.

“I was crying and in shock,” she told the mag.

She said she shouted at him, “Are you crazy?”

The top lawman responded by accusing her of scratching him — and said at some point, “You know, hitting an officer of the law is a felony,” Barish said.

The political activist said she left his apartment, telling him they were through.

“I want to make it absolutely clear,” Barish told the New Yorker. “This was under no circumstances a sex game gone wrong. This did not happen while we were having sex.

“I was fully dressed and remained that way. It was completely unexpected and shocking. I did not consent to physical assault.”

But the relationship wasn’t over.

Barish went back to him, and the pair stayed together, off and on, for nearly the next two years.

She said their sex sessions often included him slapping her across the face without her consent.

Meanwhile, verbal abuse from him about her appearance was constant, she said.

She said he drank huge amounts of booze during their time together.

“I would come over for dinner. An already half-empty bottle of red wine would be on the counter. He had had a head start,’’ she said.

“‘Very stressful day,’ he would say.”

Schneiderman “would almost always drink two bottles of wine in a night, then bring a bottle of Scotch into the bedroom. He would get absolutely plastered five nights out of seven,’’ Barish said.

Once, “he literally fell on his face in my kitchen, straight down, like a tree falling.”

SEE ALSO
 Eric Schneiderman and Michelle Manning Barish call it quits
Eric Schneiderman and Michelle Manning Barish call it quits
She said they broke up and got back together two more times over the ensuing months, then finally split for good in 2015.
Barish posted on Facebook later Monday that she was stepping forward now “for my daughter and for all women.

“I could not remain silent and encourage other women to be brave for me,’’ she wrote. “I could not leave my sisters who had been harmed hanging-discredited-when I knew the truth. It is all true.”

Schneiderman said in a statement to the New Yorker, “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

________________________ __

Another liberal beta twink

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: More lib hypocrisy #metoo
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 05:17:14 PM »
This is one of the best stories in recent memory.

I like that he told his girlfriend to call him Master at all times. ::)

He is said to be an unbelievable alcoholic. Pretty much drunk all of the time.

Just another liberal dirtbag.

What kind of scum do you truly have to be to have the balls to constantly run your mouth about being a champion of the MeToo movement, attempt to go after Harvey Weinstein as New York AG, and obsess over every move the president makes, all the while knowing what a piece of shit you are?

Liberal insanity never ceases to amaze. ;D ::)