Author Topic: BOO HOO: Obama Responds To Trump Killing His Iran Deal  (Read 612 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: BOO HOO: Obama Responds To Trump Killing His Iran Deal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 08:59:10 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30398/boo-hoo-obama-responds-trump-killing-his-iran-deal-hank-berrien#

^^^ Did not read.  I honestly don't give a rip what he says.  He did enough damage to the country and the Middle East.  He can go suck an egg. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 09:05:42 PM »
Has any former president ever commented as much on his predecessors decisions as Obama has? It's like he's campaigning against Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »
Has any former president ever commented as much on his predecessors decisions as Obama has? It's like he's campaigning against Trump.

Never, this is why it’s been said that this is a silent coup to take out (impeach or try to indict Trump) even though you can’t indict sitting President. Again, look to Soros, Obama and Clinton to see the three headed snakes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
Never, this is why it’s been said that this is a silent coup to take out (impeach or try to indict Trump) even though you can’t indict sitting President. Again, look to Soros, Obama and Clinton to see the three headed snakes.

And the traitor John Kerry trying to undermine President Trump with foreign leaders.   Once a traitor, always a traitor I guess. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 09:50:27 PM »
And the traitor John Kerry trying to undermine President Trump with foreign leaders.   Once a traitor, always a traitor I guess. 

Yup