Author Topic: Anyone here vape  (Read 10131 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Anyone here vape
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2018, 09:54:00 AM »
Yeah, I brought this up to one our NFL athletes, his exact words were. "guy, don't let anyone kid you. We smoke to high, not for pain..lol" NFL only tests for weed once a year.

weed is the most effective and safe pain killer on earth with no side effects. morally, how can one use anything else?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2018, 10:48:38 AM »
weed is the most effective and safe pain killer on earth with no side effects. morally, how can one use anything else?
yep never seen an opiate field weed grows naturally
p

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2018, 12:43:16 PM »
yep never seen an opiate field weed grows naturally

Opium Poppies are farmed throughout the world...We used to burn down tne opium poppy fields in Afghanistan to fight heroin trade.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »
Opium Poppies are farmed throughout the world...We used to burn down tne opium poppy fields in Afghanistan to fight heroin trade.
true but its turned into pills weed is weed who knows what else they put in those pills
p

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
PIP
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2018, 04:23:00 PM »
 :-[https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/local/report-florida-man-dies-after-vape-pen-explodes/xP8Wp8d4mhMMHp9rJuosAK/

Investigators have unraveled the mystery behind the death of a man whose body was found in a house fire earlier this month, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

A medical examiner confirmed Tuesday that he died from a fire caused by an exploding vape pen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2018, 10:07:02 PM »

I agree it’s probably effective and I totally agree about it being safer than Opioids, but most are using it to get high, not to relieve legit pain.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2018, 10:46:03 PM »
most are using it to get high, not to relieve legit pain.

so what? why do u frame that in a negative context? its as if u use the word 'high' as an attack against the plant. replace the word 'high', with the word 'relaxed' or whatever

do u consider relaxation a bad thing? there is no moral issue with the plant.

unlike meth, opiates alcohol etc one does not acquire the type of euphoria and loss of self control that leads to bad decisions and immoral behavior, if anything cannabis amplifies reality, instead of dulling it out. its a super diverse plant that can b bred to exhibit specific properties... and was obviously put on earth for our benefit.

u seem to b against it for absolutely no reason at all lol, while there is a mount everest sized pile of reasons why the shit is a miracle

i honestly don't get it lol

dan18

• Getbig V
Re: PIP
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2018, 06:13:34 AM »
:-[https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/local/report-florida-man-dies-after-vape-pen-explodes/xP8Wp8d4mhMMHp9rJuosAK/

Investigators have unraveled the mystery behind the death of a man whose body was found in a house fire earlier this month, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

A medical examiner confirmed Tuesday that he died from a fire caused by an exploding vape pen.
it was a e cig not a vape device the media calls everything a vape this or a vape that e-cigs are the cause not a regular vape system
p

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2018, 11:57:21 AM »
I agree it’s probably effective and I totally agree about it being safer than Opioids, but most are using it to get high, not to relieve legit pain.
Getting high IS relieving legit pain...the pain of this world. The douchebag dominated society we've become....Calling tech support in India or the Phillipines for a product bought around your corner...unrelenting fucking spam and links and offers frim EVERY shitty company...fucktards trying to build social media followings before they've ever even acconplished one god damn thing in life...lazy fucking millennials..Political correctness....oh fuck it goes on and on and on

Yes getting high is relieving legit pain.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2018, 09:08:21 PM »
I was gonna vape, but then ...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2018, 11:18:42 AM »
In Thailand, there's now a 10 year jail sentence for vaping. Even for tourists.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »
You're stupid and never heard about cbd strains? That is ok, you're used to speaking out of your ass. ::)
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »
You're stupid and never heard about cbd strains? That is ok, you're used to speaking out of your ass. ::)

LMFAO, you missed your calling in life.  Should have been a diplomat. For the record, you are 100% spot on.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »
Smoking weed is for losers. End of story. Vast majority of users say they get high to relieve pain, which is bullshit. They just wanna get high. What a waste of money and human potential.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2018, 03:17:47 PM »
Smoking weed is for losers. End of story. Vast majority of users say they get high to relieve pain, which is bullshit. They just wanna get high. What a waste of money and human potential.
So someone who smokes a joint and writes something creative...meets with friends....Goes out and lives life is a loser while someone who does not smoke sits in his room alone...does nothing productive...and sits and posts on internet boards in place of living life is a  winner?

I don't think so sport....whether one is a winner or loser in life is defines by ones ACTIONS  in  life..not whether they smoke a joint...Many great people have smoked  weed...

Few great people spend significant time on internet boards.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2018, 03:24:26 PM »
LMFAO, you missed your calling in life.  Should have been a diplomat. For the record, you are 100% spot on.
;D
A

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2018, 07:54:12 PM »
I’ve just started... do you guys buy the nicotine to go with it? We can’t order it here in Australia.. apple/cinnamon flavour is a bit gross too. Any hot tips?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2018, 09:12:52 PM »
So someone who smokes a joint and writes something creative...meets with friends....Goes out and lives life is a loser while someone who does not smoke sits in his room alone...does nothing productive...and sits and posts on internet boards in place of living life is a  winner?

I don't think so sport....whether one is a winner or loser in life is defines by ones ACTIONS  in  life..not whether they smoke a joint...Many great people have smoked  weed...

Few great people spend significant time on internet boards.

Yes, but the majority of todays pot smokers are young, unmotivated, sit around their parents house all day doing fuck all losers. There is a big difference between those who have smoked weed, those who smoke weed, and those that smoke it every day. You get those that just do not, those that smoke it once in a blue moon, and then those that smoke themselves into a perpetual boulder pit on a daily basis. Every stoner I have ever met was a total loser. And every single one of them knew that their lives would be much more fruitful without it. But they did not and do not stop.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2018, 09:17:47 PM »
and then those that smoke themselves into a perpetual boulder pit on a daily basis.

pretty sure thats me, lol.. whatever that means

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2018, 11:41:21 PM »
Yes, but the majority of todays pot smokers are young, unmotivated, sit around their parents house all day doing fuck all losers. There is a big difference between those who have smoked weed, those who smoke weed, and those that smoke it every day. You get those that just do not, those that smoke it once in a blue moon, and then those that smoke themselves into a perpetual boulder pit on a daily basis. Every stoner I have ever met was a total loser. And every single one of them knew that their lives would be much more fruitful without it. But they did not and do not stop.

I've never met a wake and bake type that was getting anything done. People who smoke at night like having a beer can be totally functional though.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2018, 06:15:36 AM »
vape=code for homosexual activity.. ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2018, 09:05:58 AM »
I've never met a wake and bake type that was getting anything done.

many of the most productive individuals on earth smoke weed all day.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2018, 01:58:46 PM »
Actually MANY seniors and others are becoming productive citizens by getting off the the addictive, poisonous heroin derivivatives that mainstream medicine has been purposely creating addicts with and using non addictive, harmless cannabis for pain...Your references are those of someone that knows nothing of cannabis as a healthy alternative to drugs and alcohol...

There are COUNTLESS top bodybuilders including Dorian Yates that use Cannabis for pain instead of former bodybuilding pain posion like Nubain...

Dorians a loser for using cannabis?
Most top rock bands and modern artists and poets have safely used Cannabis for creativity and an alternative to drugs and alcohol..All losers? George Carlin? The Beatles? Marley?

Cannabis is a revolution against the corrupt health care system...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM »
true but its turned into pills weed is weed who knows what else they put in those pills

Who knows what else is put in what pills? You mean the fucking pills that are tested by the FDA?

Apparently you're a little uneducated when it comes to pharmacogy and the production of drugs in general. Not just the stuff youre interested in, weed.

Potheads seem to ignore the fact things like "wax" is no different from opium extracted from Papaver somniferum ("opium poppy" pods), and also ignore things like edibles, candy, and those little thc mints.

I would trust an oxycodone, Roxicodone, Vicodin, Dilaudid, or whatever the fuck else painkiller to contain exactly what is on the label compared to any of those little mints or THC Edibles you buy in a pot shop today or a year ago. Especially if you're getting your prescriptions filled at a large chain Pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens. Even if you're getting your prescriptions for Oxycontin or whatever filled at some little mom-and-pop corner Pharmacy, the odds of getting a pill that contains bootleg Black Market counterfeit Fentanyl are extremely low

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2018, 04:23:08 PM »
Potheads seem to ignore the fact things like "wax" is no different from opium extracted from Papaver somniferum ("opium poppy" pods), and also ignore things like edibles, candy, and those little thc mints.

what r u trying to say?