Author Topic: Has Trump Trumped Jesus?  (Read 3129 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Has Trump Trumped Jesus?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2018, 09:33:02 AM »
yeah.. I could probably tell you and you could probably come up with a flippant remark and we would be right here at square one. So yeah.. you got the answer you deserve Yamcha

Your refusal to answer any direct questions is quite telling.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2018, 11:41:23 AM »
Your refusal to answer any direct questions is quite telling.

I just waste my time answering a few people on this forum with any answers requiring effort. So why bother?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2018, 11:48:57 AM »
I'd call Trump a "cultural Christian" like most Westerners these days. It will come to bite us at some point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2018, 12:07:06 PM »
I just waste my time answering a few people on this forum with any answers requiring effort. So why bother?

You back peddle every time you are called out in your TDS

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2018, 12:54:34 PM »
You back peddle every time you are called out in your TDS

What you call "backpeddling" (I really don't think you are using the term appropriately) is really just me, after having put out a compelling argument for the statement "Evangelicals support Trump even though he is the opposite of Jesus and not christian" and having the Three Amigos counter with pretty piss poor arguments against, realizing no amount of information matters, their minds are made up so what's the point? No backpeddling, just tired of the same old same old.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2018, 01:56:09 PM »
What you call "backpeddling" (I really don't think you are using the term appropriately) is really just me, after having put out a compelling argument for the statement "Evangelicals support Trump even though he is the opposite of Jesus and not christian" and having the Three Amigos counter with pretty piss poor arguments against, realizing no amount of information matters, their minds are made up so what's the point? No backpeddling, just tired of the same old same old.

Trump is a friend to their cause and has similar enemies.   It’s not about him being a religious figure pea brain

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 02:17:03 PM »

Why bother even coming to this forum?
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2018, 02:54:26 PM »
Evangelicals support Trump even though he is the opposite of Jesus and not christian

LOL...What's the opposite of Jesus?  Are you saying now Trump's The Antichrist?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
Agnostic is turning into "Howard" with each passing day.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2018, 07:12:57 PM »
LOL...What's the opposite of Jesus?  Are you saying now Trump's The Antichrist?

Nah, just saying Jesus was humble, caring, honest, demanded people take care of the sick, poor, etc.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2018, 07:16:28 PM »
Nah, just saying Jesus was humble, caring, honest, demanded people take care of the sick, poor, etc.
Now you're comparing Trump to Jesus? Really? LMAO
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2018, 10:32:08 PM »
Now you're comparing Trump to Jesus? Really? LMAO

no silly I was answering your purposefully ignorant understanding of my previous answer. Don't act like it's the first time we've been down this road where you play stupid because you really don't have a response.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2018, 01:59:07 AM »

Seek help.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2018, 02:58:04 AM »

Are you saying that because Trump is not like Jesus, Christians should have voted for Hillary even though Trump promised to fight abortion, keep transgender kids out of the wrong bathrooms, fill the U.S. courts with die-hard conservative judges, and picked a devote Christian as his vice president?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2018, 06:13:25 AM »

No, you didn't.  You posted an article that contradicted itself, all in an attempt to judge Christians who support Trump.  It was a dumb, not compelling argument. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2018, 06:57:15 AM »
First, Trump is Hitler and now he is the Antichrist.....007 has some odd thoughts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2018, 07:12:44 AM »
“Rev” Al Sharpton and “Rev” Louis Farrakhan come to mind

You are EXACTLY right.   Just like Graham, Falwell, Bakker, Phelps, Creflo, Roberts,  etc..