Author Topic: Dick's Sporting Goods loses firearms businesses after gun control push - LMFAO!  (Read 803 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Dick's Sporting Goods loses firearms businesses after gun control push
Fox News ^ | May 11, 2018 | Katleen Joyce
Posted on 5/11/2018, 10:44:38 AM

Several major gun manufacturers said they were severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods in response to the company's February announcement it would no longer sell assault-style weapons due to the deadly Parkland school shooting.

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control,” Mossberg & Sons CEO Iver Mossberg wrote in a press release. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

The manufacturer called on customers to “visit one of the thousands of pro-Second Amendment firearm retailers” instead.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Liberal limpDicks is going to go the way of SA w this mamby pamby romper room liberal bs.   Good 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Springfield Armory as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Dick's Sporting Goods loses firearms businesses after gun control push
Fox News ^ | May 11, 2018 | Katleen Joyce
Posted on 5/11/2018, 10:44:38 AM

Several major gun manufacturers said they were severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods in response to the company's February announcement it would no longer sell assault-style weapons due to the deadly Parkland school shooting.

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control,” Mossberg & Sons CEO Iver Mossberg wrote in a press release. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

The manufacturer called on customers to “visit one of the thousands of pro-Second Amendment firearm retailers” instead.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Liberal limpDicks is going to go the way of SA w this mamby pamby romper room liberal bs.   Good 

Firearms hardly scratched the revenue of Dick's Sporting Goods....if anything it increased because of the stand
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
They can suck a bag full of dicks for all I care.

Any companies that hate liberty and hate the Constitution can fuck right off and go bankrupt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Firearms hardly scratched the revenue of Dick's Sporting Goods....if anything it increased because of the stand
Unfortunately you're wrong.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/dicks-sporting-goods-sales-sink-after-new-gun-policy/

Although the article tried to tie in overstock and online sales as a contributing factor in the "steep decline", I find it odd how those two factors weren't an issue before Dicks started their anti-gun rhetoric.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Unfortunately you're wrong.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/dicks-sporting-goods-sales-sink-after-new-gun-policy/

Although the article tried to tie in overstock and online sales as a contributing factor in the "steep decline", I find it odd how those two factors weren't an issue before Dicks started their anti-gun rhetoric.

I dont consider a drop of 70 cents a share a big deal.  6 months ago it was at 26 dollars and now it's at 31 dollars. 

But I dont shop there as I own my own sporting goods company
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

I dont consider a drop of 70 cents a share a big deal.  6 months ago it was at 26 dollars and now it's at 31 dollars. 

Do you sell firearms?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Do you sell firearms?

I sold starter pistols at one time but discontinued it because I had an incident where a chocolate face bought one from me to hold up a store.    Got a nice letter from the NC Attorney General and I didn't feel like dealing with that cracker
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL

Mobil

• Getbig IV
good for them... standing their ground. im pro-freedom by the way...only gun ive owned was a pellet gun when i was a teen,
real men= no rubbers