Author Topic: Test works better than with Masteron or Primobolan?  (Read 8150 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Test works better than with Masteron or Primobolan?
« on: May 12, 2018, 09:56:41 AM »
Hello,

Is it true that Testosteron works better as a stand alone compound in terms of gaining size,  then combining with other compounds?
I mean, a lot of people are never using Test alone but combine it, for example with Masteron or Primobolan as a AI.

Because DHT compounds  such as Masteron, Primo are competing with Test (Countereffect), can these DHT compounds provide less mass gains through Test?

So if you're using Test alone,  you will gain more muscles than combining it  together with DHT compounds?

Can this be true?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Test works better than with Masteron or Primobolan?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
Is it true that Testosteron works better as a stand alone compound in terms of gaining size,  then combining with other compounds?

your genetics determine size, forcing the issue does not end well.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 04:52:08 PM »
Hello,

I mean, a lot of people are never using Test alone but combine it, for example with Masteron or Primobolan as a AI.

Because DHT compounds  such as Masteron, Primo are competing with Test (Countereffect), can these DHT compounds provide less mass gains through Test?

So if you're using Test alone,  you will gain more muscles than combining it  together with DHT compounds?

Can this be true?

No its not true.  Neither one of those compounds will inhibit your gains, but as far as gaining size, I wouldn't use either one with test.  No matter what you're using, I would have GH in there with it.   You want to get the most out of the test you're using, then use GH with it. 

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »
Lol how the fuck does that make sense
Obviously x mg of test + y mg of primo or masf is going to be more potent than x mg of test alone !
Especially since they are dhts and thus free up more test
That being said test by itself is probably better than primo or mast by itself

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 01:29:06 PM »
Masteron will bind to shbg allowing more free testosterone if I remember right. I'm not sure how dose dependent masterons effect on shbg is I imagine you would need something like 250 mgs of masteron for every 500mgs of testosterone to start to get a decent ammount more of free testosterone. In the end though I think real Primo would give more actual size since masteron is better at hardening up muscles and giving a dryer look.

I feel like size is easy to gain though and it will come with time. Just train hard, have a good clean bulking diet, and use the time tested size gaining drugs everyone knows about. I do reccommend combining testosterone with other steroids that increase collegen synthesis since testosterone on its own will weaken tendons after about 250mg's. Deca, primo, anavar, hgh, and I think even eq all raise collogen synthesis.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 03:12:17 PM »
Have no experience with primo say can't comment on it

But... test/deca rapes the living shit out of test/masteron

On test/deca I look like a Marvel Superhero and on test/masteron I get flat as a pancake

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 05:43:58 AM »
Masteron will bind to shbg allowing more free testosterone if I remember right. I'm not sure how dose dependent masterons effect on shbg is I imagine you would need something like 250 mgs of masteron for every 500mgs of testosterone to start to get a decent ammount more of free testosterone. In the end though I think real Primo would give more actual size since masteron is better at hardening up muscles and giving a dryer look.

I feel like size is easy to gain though and it will come with time. Just train hard, have a good clean bulking diet, and use the time tested size gaining drugs everyone knows about. I do reccommend combining testosterone with other steroids that increase collegen synthesis since testosterone on its own will weaken tendons after about 250mg's. Deca, primo, anavar, hgh, and I think even eq all raise collogen synthesis.

And Masteron? is it bad for your joints?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 04:11:53 AM »
And Masteron? is it bad for your joints?

Doesnt affect joints, its definitly not like winstrol if you are wondering.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 06:42:03 PM »
I think mast is shit.  primo is shit too in lower doses. mast always made my prostate weird when I pissed. wasn't worth it to me.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 07:52:24 PM »
Have no experience with primo say can't comment on it

But... test/deca rapes the living shit out of test/masteron

On test/deca I look like a Marvel Superhero and on test/masteron I get flat as a pancake

Yeah, on test/deca you look like Captain Auschwitz!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 04:57:13 AM »
Yeah, on test/deca you look like Captain Auschwitz!