Author Topic: Israel - Gaza Border - 60+ killed by Israeli Snipers  (Read 29932 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: 41+ massacred by israel soldiers
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 01:51:58 AM »
Trump is bought and paid by Jewish bankers and he makes it blatantly obvious where his bread is buttered. Israel's government acts in a murderous and psychotic manner, indiscriminately killing Palestinians yet very few in power will dare to speak out. Israel gets a free pass to act however they want and it illustrates where the real power lies perfectly.

muslim or Antifa Snowflake detected  >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: 50+ MASSACRED by israeli soldiers
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2018, 01:55:09 AM »
Albeit the Israelis handling these people is another matter in itself. All leftists should be forced to patrol in Israel and get enriched by the pets they so fervently "protect". On the other hand Israels expansion is not a gentle move either so here being a war zone is understandable.

A tricky situation that should be set straight by pulling out of Israel and leaving them no other option as to take care of business - "by themselves and for themselves".

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: 50 massacred by israeli soldiers
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2018, 02:02:16 AM »
yes i am saying 50 + unarmed protesters were massacred at least 8 children. how else do you describe armed soldiers firing live rounds at an unarmed crowd?

yes i am saying the new US israeli embassy is not in israel, which is a FACT according to international law.

i've heard all of these arguments a zillion times "palestine doesn't really exist" blah blah blah. the truth is arabs and jews can both trace their "roots" back to this region.

the bottom line is international law and pretty much every country on earth recognises the palestinian state and no other country currently lays any claim to their land other than israel.

israel was only created 70 years ago by the "international community", the very least it could do is respect the law of the community that created it. i have no problem with jews living in that area but israel needs to be forced to comply with international law and withdraw from all occupied regions.

at present israel cannot be described as anything other than an evil, barbaric, rogue state.

you love arabs don't you  ::)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: Gaza Border with Israel - 50+ dead in clashes
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2018, 02:06:48 AM »
Massacred? Are you sure these were peaceful protesters just gunned downed? Is that what you are saying? And you say Jerusalem is not part of Israel? How do you figure that? Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.  The Koran mentions Mecca and Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Muhammad ever visited Jerusalem.
What will happen if all the Jews just marched out to the Red Sea and drowned themselves and Israel no longer exists? Then what? There will be Middle East peace? Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Queda, ISIS... all the fundamentalist Islamic terrorist will just go home and back to making rugs, beating their wives and raping their daughters? What happened to the Sinai Peninsula, The West Bank and the Gaza Strip when Israel surrender it to the Arabs for another empty promise of peace? Remember how Israeli Soldiers, some weeping, had to uproot families from the once beautiful Gaza? What did they get in return? Another closer area for Hezbollah to launch bombs at Israel? What is Gaza like now? Just another Arab slum.

So how will surrendering the paltry 1/10th of one percent of the landmass that is Israel make any difference in regard to peace?

It will help peace if Israel stops aiding ISIS fighters.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2018, 02:46:37 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2018, 02:56:11 AM »
You haven't seen Round 2 yet, mah man  :)

;D ;D

Lower my gear intake and stopped bb and now I am back to practicing boxing

Hired a real good coach to hone and perfect my punching skill and technique

Coach says I got damn good power in my overhand right and my right uppercut, so first we work on perfecting my punching skill and technique then we will add power to my left hook 😎😎😎

Bodybuilding training is dull as fuck Boxing training is much much more enjoyable even though it is hard as fuck

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2018, 02:59:35 AM »
Jerusalem soccer team to add 'Trump' to its name to honor U.S. President

https://sports.yahoo.com/jerusalem-soccer-team-add-trump-name-honor-u-s-president-005715836.html

That team has got a hardcore reputation.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2018, 04:14:51 AM »
yes i am saying 50 + unarmed protesters were massacred at least 8 children. how else do you describe armed soldiers firing live rounds at an unarmed crowd?

yes i am saying the new US israeli embassy is not in israel, which is a FACT according to international law.

i've heard all of these arguments a zillion times "palestine doesn't really exist" blah blah blah. the truth is arabs and jews can both trace their "roots" back to this region.

the bottom line is international law and pretty much every country on earth recognises the palestinian state and no other country currently lays any claim to their land other than israel.

israel was only created 70 years ago by the "international community", the very least it could do is respect the law of the community that created it. i have no problem with jews living in that area but israel needs to be forced to comply with international law and withdraw from all occupied regions.

at present israel cannot be described as anything other than an evil, barbaric, rogue state.

International law? The UN? The most anti Semitic organization in the world? The organization that has the Human Rights Council that includes Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, The Republic of Congo, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Rwanda, Venezuela... all bastions of human rights, Democracy and freedom. I wistfully dream that Trump will go to a new level of historic greatness and withdraw from the useless and corrupt UN and kick out all those despots, tyrants and crooks and turn that immoral Headquarters in NY into a giant shopping mall with movie theatres, Walmart, McDonalds, Verizon..., as a tribute to unabash Capitalism and what makes our country so great and prosperous.

You describe Israel as a country that "cannot be described as anything other than an evil, barbaric, rogue state." OK, fair enough, you are an educated man and that's your opinion. But if you had no other choice where would you rather live? Israel, or any of those human rights watchdogs that I just mentioned, or any of the other Arab countries that surround Israel for that matter?

And just for my edification, please spell it out for me: what are the specific occupied regions Israel needs to withdraw from and what do you think will be the results of that withdrawal?

And just to be clear, we obviously different profoundly of this issue so I am not looking to insult you. I just want to be crystal clear and get it on the record what we both believe and what should be done to
achieve peace or at least put an end to the "massacres". So please answer specifically the questions posed in bold and please feel free to do the same with me.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2018, 04:37:40 AM »
Homosexuals' rights in Israel:

Homosexuals' rights in Israel's surrounding countries:

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2018, 04:47:04 AM »
They can all get nuked for all I care. Sick of listening to their nonsense over all the years.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 04:49:05 AM »
Homosexuals' rights in Israel:

I don't think God would approve of such sin and degeneracy. Shame to see Israel promoting it. :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 04:52:57 AM »
They can all get nuked for all I care. Sick of listening to their nonsense over all the years.

Arthur Jones once said that we should turn Afghanistan into a glass desert so maybe we should include the middle east as well

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2018, 04:59:44 AM »
pellius brutally owning snowflake "Conker"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 05:07:38 AM »
Arabs seem to always send their kids into harms way.
Whenever you see scenes of violence there there's always little kids running around. They are sacrificing the children on purpose. WTF are the parents thinking? Even Abbas recently tried to discourage this idiotic practise.

With that said, Israel is problematic in many ways - the double standards of the jews (ethnonationalism is fine for them, evil for the west) really pisses off thinking people. I don't give a shit about either side.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 05:17:56 AM »
International law? The UN? The most anti Semitic organization in the world?

LOL do you actually believe this BS you spew?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2018, 05:19:18 AM »
OK, fair enough, you are an educated man and that's your opinion. But if you had no other choice where would you rather live? Israel, or any of those human rights watchdogs that I just mentioned, or any of the other Arab countries that surround Israel for that matter?

Given that he appears to be black, I don't think he would fare to well in Israel.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2018, 05:21:28 AM »

With that said, Israel is problematic in many ways - the double standards of the jews (ethnonationalism is fine for them, evil for the west) really pisses off thinking people.

It's not just that.  It's the massive disproportionate role they play in pushing it on the west.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2018, 05:41:54 AM »
With that said, Israel is problematic in many ways - the double standards of the jews (ethnonationalism is fine for them, evil for the west) really pisses off thinking people. I don't give a shit about either side.

The ADL are the worst for this. They constantly advocate for liberal border control in Europe and the US but are strongly supportive of Israel protecting it's own borders. Some Jewish/Zionist conservatives like Ben Shapiro will also demonize identity politics in the US while ignoring that Israel is built on the concept of identity.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
So peaceful, so much love.  Seriously though, why the fuck would you bring a slingshot to a gun fight?   ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2018, 06:15:05 AM »
So peaceful, so much love.  Seriously though, why the fuck would you bring a slingshot to a gun fight?   ???

muslim morons, what else

o yes, every dead 1 would get 72 virgins  ::) ;D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2018, 06:37:12 AM »
So guys, we all agree it is OK for Trump to have the gov forces massacre the next antifa protest group?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 06:53:34 AM »
A rock is a deadly weapon....Screw the bastards....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 06:59:12 AM »
So guys, we all agree it is OK for Trump to have the gov forces massacre the next antifa protest group?

A better comparison would be, if Mexican hoards started tearing down the border fence, and encroaching on American soils.  Then yes, let the massacre begin. 

I'm also okay with Antifa getting cleaned out as well.   :)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2018, 07:21:47 AM »
International law? The UN? The most anti Semitic organization in the world? The organization that has the Human Rights Council that includes Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, The Republic of Congo, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Rwanda, Venezuela... all bastions of human rights, Democracy and freedom. I wistfully dream that Trump will go to a new level of historic greatness and withdraw from the useless and corrupt UN and kick out all those despots, tyrants and crooks and turn that immoral Headquarters in NY into a giant shopping mall with movie theatres, Walmart, McDonalds, Verizon..., as a tribute to unabash Capitalism and what makes our country so great and prosperous.

You describe Israel as a country that "cannot be described as anything other than an evil, barbaric, rogue state." OK, fair enough, you are an educated man and that's your opinion. But if you had no other choice where would you rather live? Israel, or any of those human rights watchdogs that I just mentioned, or any of the other Arab countries that surround Israel for that matter?

And just for my edification, please spell it out for me: what are the specific occupied regions Israel needs to withdraw from and what do you think will be the results of that withdrawal?

And just to be clear, we obviously different profoundly of this issue so I am not looking to insult you. I just want to be crystal clear and get it on the record what we both believe and what should be done to
achieve peace or at least put an end to the "massacres". So please answer specifically the questions posed in bold and please feel free to do the same with me.

well the UN seems to be just fine when the US wants to use it to legitimise economically isolating or bombing this or that country into oblivion. i agree the UN has been corrupted to some extent, mainly by the US protecting israel. the veto should be abolished.

in what specific instances do you think the UN has shown itself to be anti semitic? you do realise that criticising israel does not automatically mean you have a problem with jews? you realise there were plenty of jews protesting themselves yesterday at the opening of the US embassy in jerusalem.

it's completely irrelevant where i'd prefer to live. i'm sure many people that fitted the ideal, thought nazi germany was a great place to live. that doesn't in any way detract from the atrocities committed by the state.

iirc the currently occupied territories are the west bank, golan heights and east jerusalem. i believe an israeli withdrawal from those regions would greatly reduce the conflict if not end it (for all intents and purposes) and tbh it doesn't even matter what the result would be. the bottom line is israel is taking the p1ss out of the rest of world. sticking two fingers up as it barbarises the palestinians into submission. completely flouting and ignoring international law.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2018, 07:27:31 AM »
that's what happens when Hamas sends 40,000 to the border

so they got 50 out of 40 000? israelis cant shoot 4 shit