Author Topic: Israel - Gaza Border - 60+ killed by Israeli Snipers  (Read 29671 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: 50 massacred by israeli soldiers
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2018, 12:50:31 PM »
And I say let them expand. Let them have the whole West Bank (Gaza is a different story, nobody’s going to want Gaza). But they are going to have to get over the “apartheid” thing. It’s got to be a multi-cultural society with equal rights for all. That’s going to be hard but it’s the only way.

It's not going to work. Before the Israelis put the wall up there were many suicide bombings and terrorist attacks in Israel, the wall has basically ended this. Allowing Palestinians to settle and freely move about Israel will be the beginning of the end for the Israeli state and Israelis.

A two state solution could work, but integration, never.

As I mentioned, they've seen what has happened in Rhodesia and South Africa. The same would happen to them.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: 60+ MASSACRED BY ISRAELI SOLDIERS
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2018, 01:40:08 PM »
Uneducated "palestinian" arabs vs highly educated Israeli Jews , guess who win  ;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »
It's not going to work. Before the Israelis put the wall up there were many suicide bombings and terrorist attacks in Israel, the wall has basically ended this. Allowing Palestinians to settle and freely move about Israel will be the beginning of the end for the Israeli state and Israelis.

A two state solution could work, but integration, never.

As I mentioned, they've seen what has happened in Rhodesia and South Africa. The same would happen to them.

I just feel like a two state solution would have happened by now if it was meant to happen. I simply believe neither side truly wants it. A one state solution is “thinking outside the box” but I really think has potential (although you point out some very real risks involved). It would immediately pull up the economy of the West Bank with the free flow up labor and construction of additional Jewish settlements would mean jobs, jobs, jobs. The two sides hate each other it’s true but they share culture, food, and lots more. In my city in the US, Jews are always in the Arab fast food places buying sharmas etc. When I traveled in Jordan some years ago, many Jordanians told me they could pretty much understand the Hebrew on the Jewish TV stations (two semitic brother languages). It could be set up as a sort of federalist system, where there is some level of local autonomy (like the Kurds in Iraq). I think there should be some serious discussion of a one state solution under Israeli flag.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2018, 04:00:58 PM »
Typical behaviour for palestinians: just because there's a change of capital, that's no reason to start their agressive (probably Iran backed) actions again.

Leftist media always blame Israel, but it's palestinian stupid behaviour that's causing all such pointless bloodshed

I have to laugh at how leftists always pretend to be so concerned about the Palestinians meanwhile not too far away you have African countries with lifespans 20 years less and leftists could give two shits about them.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:27 PM »
I have to laugh at how leftists always pretend to be so concerned about the Palestinians meanwhile not too far away you have African countries with lifespans 20 years less and leftists could give two shits about them.

Yes, it’s WAY over focused on, especially at the UN and in Europe. I am not Jewish but I see this as low grade anti-semitism, not the right or wrong of it (because there is much that is wrong on the part of Israel) but in the over-focusing aspect.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Gaza Border with Israel - 60+ dead in clashes
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2018, 05:28:45 PM »
Jews are the true Master Race. Deal with it.

werewolf operative

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
Jews are the true Master Race. Deal with it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2018, 07:11:46 PM »
Israel is the wart on the cock of humanity.

D2I!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2018, 12:50:50 AM »

no it is you who is "patently wrong". israeli occupation is not just military, it's an illegal expansion. israel has/is transferring it's own population into occupied territories. that is a violation of international law and a war crime according to the geneva convention.

for someone who seems to have quite an interest in this subject i'm surprised you're not aware of this and even more surprised that you think israel's illegal settlements are not a barrier to peace. with all due respect that statement is just laughable.

Laughable? Are you sure you want to use that word which implies that it's so beyond the realm of possibility and reason that it's a joke to even conceive such an idea? The arguments that you make and the words that you use determine a lot of your credibility and impact on the reader trying to weigh the issues regarding opposing views.

It is one thing to say that the settlements incites and exacerbates the violence. That would be a fair point. But, then again, we are talking about radical Muslims. It doesn't take much to incite them to violence. I'm sure if I wore a T-shirt in "Palestine" with the image of Allah body surfing I would be stone to death in short order. When I say that I don't believe that the settlements per se are the barriers to peace I'm not just giving a bias opinion. I am basing it on historical facts. That terrorist attacks occurred before there were any settlements at all. I emphasized that to make it crystal clear. No settlements yet still there were attacks. I also pointed out what happened when Israel surrendered territories such as the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza strip. More attacks. I can even go further and point out the the very charter of Hamas and the PLO call plainly for the destruction of israel. This is actual verifiable evidence and not some joke to be dismissed by a laugh.

It is I who am actually surprised with your deep interest in this subject that you would trivialize such a solid argument.

In fairness, I will admit that a military occupation is quite different from building civilian settlements even in a territory legitimately subject to a military occupation and contributes to the difficulty in making peace but it is NOT the major barrier that Israel's enemies claim it to be. The major barrier is, and has always been, not recognizing Israel's right to exist.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2018, 01:22:34 AM »

Leftist media always blame Israel

LOL

99  percent ofthe time the (((leftist))) media covers up for Israel

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »
Laughable? Are you sure you want to use that word which implies that it's so beyond the realm of possibility and reason that it's a joke to even conceive such an idea? The arguments that you make and the words that you use determine a lot of your credibility and impact on the reader trying to weigh the issues regarding opposing views.

It is one thing to say that the settlements incites and exacerbates the violence. That would be a fair point. But, then again, we are talking about radical Muslims. It doesn't take much to incite them to violence. I'm sure if I wore a T-shirt in "Palestine" with the image of Allah body surfing I would be stone to death in short order. When I say that I don't believe that the settlements per se are the barriers to peace I'm not just giving a bias opinion. I am basing it on historical facts. That terrorist attacks occurred before there were any settlements at all. I emphasized that to make it crystal clear. No settlements yet still there were attacks. I also pointed out what happened when Israel surrendered territories such as the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza strip. More attacks. I can even go further and point out the the very charter of Hamas and the PLO call plainly for the destruction of israel. This is actual verifiable evidence and not some joke to be dismissed by a laugh.

It is I who am actually surprised with your deep interest in this subject that you would trivialize such a solid argument.

In fairness, I will admit that a military occupation is quite different from building civilian settlements even in a territory legitimately subject to a military occupation and contributes to the difficulty in making peace but it is NOT the major barrier that Israel's enemies claim it to be. The major barrier is, and has always been, not recognizing Israel's right to exist.

i call it as i see it. saying that israeli settlements are not a barrier to peace ,IMO is completely laughable and i stand by that. you do realise that to create these settlements palestinians have had their homes confiscated and demolished. there's a two tier legal system with israeli settlers not being subject to local law.

palestinians are forced to carry i.d cards that must be produced at numerous israeli checkpoints. they are herded around their own country and have restricted access to many areas and resources due to the presence of the illegal settlements.

here's a list of israeli checkpoints and restricted roads compiled by a jewish group. you might be advised to read some more on their website. they are an israeli jewish organisation that document conditions in the occupied territories.

https://www.btselem.org/freedom_of_movement/checkpoints_and_forbidden_roads

the settlements impact palestinians on a daily basis, dictate where they can and can't go and you say they're not a major barrier to peace!!

it doesn't really matter what the PLO or hamas say, they want to wipe israel off the planet or whatever else. if they were capable of doing it they would have done it already. this is just used as a smoke screen by israel to justify their illegal expansion and destruction of palestinians.  

as already said, if this was about security and not ethnic cleansing and expansion, israel wouldn't be transferring it's own civilian population into occupied regions.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2018, 03:06:57 AM »

Not forgetting Algeria.

Remember when the Yanks,under Eisenhower, took the side of the Arabs over the British,French and Israelis, after their joint invasion of the Suez Canal? They called it the Suez Crisis. The Britain Prime Minister,eventually, had to resign and Britain lost it's Empire and its status as a first rate power. Israel backed down and eventually threw its lot in with America .And finally mostly Arab/Berber Muslim French Algeria descended into violence,directed against the French authorities and European settlers there.

700,000/800,000  mostly Arabs/Berbers died(Palestine is child's play in comparison)  in the Algerian War of Independence- yet the French still lost. The only way for the French to win was by genocide  and the French- or rather their leadership under De Gaulle- were not prepared to go through with that.

For any Getbigger interested,there was a good film on the events of this war.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2018, 03:32:22 AM »
Conker nobody give a f_ _ _ about those muslims,  if you love them so much go & live there.

Shalom  ;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 60+ MASSACRED BY ISRAELI SNIPERS. SHOT LIKE FISH IN A BARREL
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2018, 04:30:26 AM »
But bringing up Rhodesia and South Africa is problematic. God doesn’t like apartheid (not to mention modern man) and, if any nation purports to be a nation of God, it is Israel.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2018, 05:46:00 AM »
Muslims play the victim better then anybody.  Can't believe people are still falling for it.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2018, 05:57:40 AM »
Muslims play the victim better then anybody.  Can't believe people are still falling for it.

Nobody plays the victim better than Jews, closely followed by the blacks they have been coaching for decades.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2018, 07:18:25 AM »
Nobody plays the victim better than Jews, closely followed by the blacks they have been coaching for decades.

Lol.....I've never seen any affirmative action for Jews....They have achieved huge Worldwide success in every endeavor accept sports......I believe they are truly gifted...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2018, 08:10:55 AM »
i call it as i see it. saying that israeli settlements are not a barrier to peace ,IMO is completely laughable and i stand by that. you do realise that to create these  palestinians have had their homes confiscated and demolished. there's a two tier legal system with israeli settlers not being subject to local law.

Are you talking about what happened 70 years ago, or is there a more recent act where the homes confiscated. The American government (all governments do) does this to it's own people as well, it's called eminent domain

palestinians are forced to carry i.d cards that must be produced at numerous israeli checkpoints. they are herded around their own country and have restricted access to many areas and resources due to the presence of the illegal settlements.

here's a list of israeli checkpoints and restricted roads compiled by a jewish group. you might be advised to read some more on their website. they are an israeli jewish organisation that document conditions in the occupied territories.

https://www.btselem.org/freedom_of_movement/checkpoints_and_forbidden_roads

the settlements impact palestinians on a daily basis, dictate where they can and can't go and you say they're not a major barrier to peace!!

The same is true here in the US. There are places the government won't allow citizens to enter freely. California has immigration check points that everyone has to stop at, and these places are miles from the border of Mexico.

it doesn't really matter what the PLO or hamas say, they want to wipe israel off the planet or whatever else. if they were capable of doing it they would have done it already. this is just used as a smoke screen by israel to justify their illegal expansion and destruction of palestinians.  

as already said, if this was about security and not ethnic cleansing and expansion, israel wouldn't be transferring it's own civilian population into occupied regions.

This is like saying the KKK isn't as bad as history makes them seem because there are still blacks in America, of they really wanted them gone they'd be gone.  Israels actions are no different than any other country that takes land, I'm not justifying their actions I'm pointing out that they aren't as radical as you make them out to be.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2018, 09:31:56 AM »
no i'm not talking about the hundreds of thousands displaced in the creation of israel. i mean homes and other property confiscated and demolished by israel in the occupied regions.

just google it, it's not very difficult to find.

in the US are there still movement restrictions based on ethnicity?

no it's nothing like your kkk analogy. a more fitting analogy would be to say, let's collectively punish and steal land from white americans because the kkk once said they wanted to rid the US of every last black person.

werewolf operative

« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »
Lol.....I've never seen any affirmative action for Jews....They have achieved huge Worldwide success in every endeavor accept sports......I believe they are truly gifted...

It's called nepotism genius, they're the most tribal people on the planet. You fucking getbig boomers are the biggest bunch of shabbos goys I've ever seen.

Day of the pillow when?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2018, 10:31:15 AM »
to conclude, jews were heavily molested 70 years ago, now they are the ones doing the molesting....like father, like son....circle of a shitty life

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2018, 12:21:02 PM »
Hamas stated that about 50 or so of those killed were Hamas terrorists.

Oh well.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM »
But bringing up Rhodesia and South Africa is problematic. God doesn’t like apartheid (not to mention modern man) and, if any nation purports to be a nation of God, it is Israel.

It's not problematic at all, it's the reality.

The official name for apartheid is Separate Development, it's supposed to mean every ethnic group has their own Homeland. And that are restrictions for those wishing to travel, work or live in other areas.

Israel follows this.

Without it, they would not survive for very long, they would be heavily infiltrated by terrorists and have mass protests and once again would end up exactly like SA in the 1980's when they started allowing more freedom of movement.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Gaza Border with Israel - 50+ dead in clashes
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
Yesterday, the ruling government of Hamas decided to force these protesters to go into an area where they knew they would be killed. Israel's border security is no joke.  If you wish to try to break the border, if you wish to throw burning kites or tires over the border to ignite fires, if you wish to hurl stones that can kill against soldiers, you will be fired upon, first with tear gas, then with live ammunition.  Securing the border and the lives that lives close to this border is serious.

Yes, Hamas massacred these people, by sending them to their deaths.  Did they actually think that the border would be breached? Seriously?  Try sending a group of anyone to attack another country with kites of fire, burning tires and more.

I feel the same way about our southern border. 8)

Touché.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2018, 01:21:25 PM »

damn almost 10 years old now this vid.. Great propaganda vid anyways,, shows how jewish influence destroys nations.