Author Topic: Mea Culpa  (Read 805 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Mea Culpa
« on: May 14, 2018, 04:12:33 PM »
I was a Never Trumper.  Thought he was going to be a disaster as POTUS.  I was wrong.  He has been phenomenal.  Not only has he been keeping promises and showing incredible leadership domestically, internationally, and militarily, he has done so in the face of 90 percent negative news coverage, fake news stories, a hostile opposition party, a limp noodle GOP, and an investigation involving one of the most asinine conspiracy theories in history. 

I don't like everything he does and will never like some of the things he does and says, but as a leader he has not only shown he was the far superior choice to Clinton, but is a competent and stellar POTUS, so far. 

I was also wrong about Melania Trump.  I thought she would be a poor role model as First Lady with her background.  I was wrong.  She has been all class, grace, style, and beauty. 

Those two are a breath of fresh air after the disastrous 8 years we had with the empty suit Obama and his wife. 

I'll come back to this thread over time to see if things change, but I doubt they will.  Thank God Trump was elected POTUS.  God Bless America.   :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Mea Culpa
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 04:17:43 PM »
I was a Never Trumper.  Thought he was going to be a disaster as POTUS.  I was wrong.  He has been phenomenal.  Not only has he been keeping promises and showing incredible leadership domestically, internationally, and militarily, he has done so in the face of 90 percent negative news coverage, fake news stories, a hostile opposition party, a limp noodle GOP, and an investigation involving one of the most asinine conspiracy theories in history. 

I don't like everything he does and will never like some of the things he does and says, but as a leader he has not only shown he was the far superior choice to Clinton, but is a competent and stellar POTUS, so far. 

I was also wrong about Melania Trump.  I thought she would be a poor role model as First Lady with her background.  I was wrong.  She has been all class, grace, style, and beauty. 

Those two are a breath of fresh air after the disastrous 8 years we had with the empty suit Obama and his wife. 

I'll come back to this thread over time to see if things change, but I doubt they will.  Thank God Trump was elected POTUS.  God Bless America.   :)
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:30:34 PM »

I must say, we had our run ins and drag outs throughout the entire primary process but once he clinched the nomination you were willing to give the man a chance.

That is 100% direct opposite to some of these butt hurt Never Trumpers who I STILL see melting down 1 and a half years after the fact.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »
I must say, we had our run ins and drag outs throughout the entire primary process but once he clinched the nomination you were willing to give the man a chance.

That is 100% direct opposite to some of these butt hurt Never Trumpers who I STILL see melting down 1 and a half years after the fact.

Thanks.  Definitely gave him a clean slate after the election.  I did what Clinton disingenuously said we should do:  "We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead." 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 04:52:29 PM »

I predict people will continue melting down over 0bama's disgrace and Trump's success for many years to come.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 05:31:11 PM »
Trump is the Rambo/commando/rocky/ Cobra Kai/ ecw/  slayer / Mustang GT / all beef sirloin POTUS

What a relief and contrast to the faggy liberal eurotwats

James

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 07:49:16 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 02:03:20 AM »

I predict people will continue melting down over 0bama's disgrace and Trump's success for many years to come.

It's impossible for a white, heterosexual male who is pro-American and pro-Christian to be a better president than Obama ever was.  That's unacceptable.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 03:51:58 AM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
It's impossible for a white, heterosexual male who is pro-American and pro-Christian to be a better president than Obama ever was.  That's unacceptable.

It's sad how many people seem to actually believe this.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 03:01:42 PM »

They prefer to live in some far off delusional land where a guy who drove his party into a ditch for a generation and lost 1,000 legislative seats was a good leader.