Author Topic: Who Likes This For Contest Prep....?  (Read 10158 times)

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Who Likes This For Contest Prep....?
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:57:23 PM »
16 Week Contest Prep Cycle.
Likes/Dislikes... changes?

1-8  D-Bol, 50mg every day

1-10 Testosterone Enanthate, 1000mg a week

1-10 EQ, 800mg a week
1-10 Tren Enanthate, 800mg/week
10-16 100mg Testosterone prop EOD
10-16 100mg Trenbolone Ace EOD

10-16 100mg Masteron prop EOD

10-16 50mg Anavar ED

8-16 Start T3 at 25mcg ED and taper up as needed.
12-16 Halotestin, start at 20mg ED and increase by 10mg every week
4u HGH/day throughout

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Who Likes This For Contest Prep....?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:29:41 PM »

1-10 EQ, 800mg a week

10-16 50mg Anavar ED

4u HGH/day throughout

I would drop all of that shit outside of eq and anavar

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:24:06 AM »
Some things could work well, others not so much.  Overall, there will be a lot of "it depends" attached to this type of template...

Also, there are no details provided with respect to starting size, condition, experience, etc...so this makes it a bit problematic to speak in anything beyond hypotheticals...

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »
Some things could work well, others not so much.  Overall, there will be a lot of "it depends" attached to this type of template...

Also, there are no details provided with respect to starting size, condition, experience, etc...so this makes it a bit problematic to speak in anything beyond hypotheticals...

Sorry... here is what I am at now:
5'9"
250 pounds
12% BF

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 08:50:34 AM »
Based upon what you are proposing within your hormone selection, it appears as if you are using the first 8-10 weeks to "grow" and using the last 6-8 weeks to "diet".  Is this correct?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »

1-10 EQ, 800mg a week

10-16 50mg Anavar ED

4u HGH/day throughout

Looks good to me. 

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 10:18:04 PM »
why tren and mast so low 10-16 weeks?
also t3 effective for metabolism 100mcg+ anything under is helpful for protein turnover, would personally increase tren amd mast and start t3 at 75 and up to 100, but thats a little more tricky so if not experienced i would just leave t3 out, 25mcg is doing nothing brother

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 09:29:10 AM »
also t3 effective for metabolism 100mcg+ anything under is helpful for protein turnover, would personally increase tren amd mast and start t3 at 75 and up to 100, but thats a little more tricky so if not experienced i would just leave t3 out, 25mcg is doing nothing brother

Never done T3..... thought i would try it out, but now I am thinking of dropping it all together.....

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 09:29:50 AM »
Based upon what you are proposing within your hormone selection, it appears as if you are using the first 8-10 weeks to "grow" and using the last 6-8 weeks to "diet".  Is this correct?

That is correct sir....

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 09:40:53 AM »
Never done T3..... thought i would try it out, but now I am thinking of dropping it all together.....

If you do decide to use exogenous thyroid, there are some things to consider:

- Complete suppression of the thyroidal axis is complex, triphasic, and nonlinear, and for stable suppression of TRH/TSH it can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks depending on the individual.  So if you are planning to use it, it should be a long-term commitment
- Similarly, it can take the same time for endogenous thyroid to return to baseline after cessation
- Only use pharma thyroid
- There are T4-specific effects and my current belief is that one should run a combination of low-T4 alongside their T3 to ensure the body is not "starved" of T4
- I can think of zero legitimate reasons why one would need to run more than 50mcgs/day assuming that puts them into slight hyperthyroid state
- Both men and women require the equivalent of 30-40mcgs/day of T3 or 100-125mcgs/day of T4 for "replacement doses" on average, using less than a replacement dose is worthless

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 12:28:35 PM »
Brother if 30-40mcg is replacement dose why would one not go over 50mcg? It’s like saying trt is 150/week testosterone so we don’t need more than 200mg/ week. Now it’s not same thing but same principle

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
Copied from another person I know who wrote this;

75mcg barely makes a blip in terms of your metabolism, it will take many weeks for that dose to catch on and have you losing weight.

grab an ear thermometer, take your temp upon waking, wake up shove it in your ear, 5 days in a row, then start supplementing t3...if after 5 days your temp isn't up .3-.6 your t3 isn't raising your metabolism...raise it by 25mcg until it does go up by .3-.6. Most don't get a bump in metabolism until 100mcg...anything less is just increased protein synthesis...if you do indeed feel it in low doses, the thermometer should indicate it.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 08:03:58 PM »

Tren 100mg EOD (350mg wk) can be very powerful....I get good results off 200-300mg a week nowadays

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2018, 04:53:48 AM »
Tren 100mg EOD (350mg wk) can be very powerful....I get good results off 200-300mg a week nowadays

Yes but he’s competing I think if you want to win need to max out doses then back off post contest

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2018, 08:01:19 AM »

As ChestRockwell said use a combination of T3/T4 with your GH.  My doc has me on a T3/T4 combo with Serostim and it works very well.  I take it once in the morning then once again in late afternoon.  Your cycle looks great otherwise.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 08:09:33 PM »
Yes but he’s competing I think if you want to win need to max out doses then back off post contest

I’ve gone up to 150 EOD of Tren Ace..... and I agree about maxing out doses, as my last few off season blasts have been between 3-4 grams of gear a week. However, I am thinking this time I’ll start a bit lowered and see how I respond... I can always up doses.

My cruises are 300mg/wk Test Cyp..... I need at least that to maintain most of the gains from blasting.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »
As ChestRockwell said use a combination of T3/T4 with your GH.  My doc has me on a T3/T4 combo with Serostim and it works very well.  I take it once in the morning then once again in late afternoon.  Your cycle looks great otherwise.

I really think I’ll just skip the T3 and just work harder on diet and cardio.... I can always use Clen, which I wasn’t planning on initially....

I’ve talked with one Pro and a trusted coach... really, those are the only two people, aside from this forum, that I talk bodybuilding with.... because of complete trust in their opinions. They are split on the T3 usage, but I’m gonna avoid it anyway.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 07:05:30 AM »
Brother if 30-40mcg is replacement dose why would one not go over 50mcg? It’s like saying trt is 150/week testosterone so we don’t need more than 200mg/ week. Now it’s not same thing but same principle

I do not feel this is an accurate analogy because thyroid and testosterone are two completely different compounds, used for two entirely different things.

With exogenous thyroid, I tend to advocate avoiding it unless one knows exactly WHY they are using it and HOW to properly use it.  There is a common mistake made on bodybuilding boards to group exogenous thyroid into the fat burner category, and this is a significant disservice to what it is and how it works.  If one decides to use it, then there is a risk/reward methodology that should be employed.  This is one hormone where more is not automatically better.

Hyperthyroidism is a condition that comes with it a lot of side effects, many can be quite nasty.  So the goal should be to use the minimum effective dose that allows one to only slightly enter hyperthyroid status without going so high that numerous side effects become prevalent.  And, as mentioned above, for most folks that tends to be in the 37.5mcgs/day - 50mcgs/day range.  The only way to know for sure would be to get a comprehensive thyroid panel around 4-6 weeks after starting.

Quote from: Orhan
75mcg barely makes a blip in terms of your metabolism, it will take many weeks for that dose to catch on and have you losing weight.

grab an ear thermometer, take your temp upon waking, wake up shove it in your ear, 5 days in a row, then start supplementing t3...if after 5 days your temp isn't up .3-.6 your t3 isn't raising your metabolism...raise it by 25mcg until it does go up by .3-.6. Most don't get a bump in metabolism until 100mcg...anything less is just increased protein synthesis...if you do indeed feel it in low doses, the thermometer should indicate it.

This is a very irresponsible post and recommending that someone uses 75mcgs/day to 100mcgs/day is downright dangerous.

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 09:39:30 PM »
Lol get real. ‘Downright dangerous” it’s not. And I’m sure you will find some studies lol instead how about ditching a study SOMEONE else did and try what I wrote for yourself and come report back. Or please don’t reply.

50mcg does nothing to increase metabolism for most unless temp increases. How dangerous can it be lol this is meant to be a hardcore bodybuilding board. Not a fake natty board. Come on now

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 06:18:22 AM »
Lol get real. ‘Downright dangerous” it’s not. And I’m sure you will find some studies lol instead how about ditching a study SOMEONE else did and try what I wrote for yourself and come report back. Or please don’t reply.

50mcg does nothing to increase metabolism for most unless temp increases. How dangerous can it be lol this is meant to be a hardcore bodybuilding board. Not a fake natty board. Come on now

To paraphrase Sam Harris, what good would it do to provide you with scientific evidence showing how wrong you are when there is little chance you'll read it, or even understand it?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 06:33:45 AM »
To paraphrase Sam Harris, what good would it do to provide you with scientific evidence showing how wrong you are when there is little chance you'll read it, or even understand it?

Guys... just to let you know, aside from this thread, the one Pro and one coach I talked to were split on its use..... I was shocked to hear the Pro say “absolutely don’t use it unless you have to” and the coach insisted it was a necessary tool, although he did say a lot of things along the lines of what Chest said regarding its use...

I honestly think I don’t HAVE TO use it, so I will skip it.

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »

Exactly. Hands on experience over some studies any day. If your studies were so great your physique would be a lot better than the ones who go by hands on

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2018, 07:16:12 AM »
Exactly. Hands on experience over some studies any day. If your studies were so great your physique would be a lot better than the ones who go by hands on

No, the combination of hands on (in the trenches) experience and understanding human physiology/endocrinology beats either in isolation...

And to be frank, I really don't care what you "believe" as I don't debate with believers.  However, when someone posts potentially dangerous advice on a public board, I feel a responsibility to call it out to protect those who may not understand it is dangerous and consider trying it.

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2018, 03:07:15 PM »
No, the combination of hands on (in the trenches) experience and understanding human physiology/endocrinology beats either in isolation...

And to be frank, I really don't care what you "believe" as I don't debate with believers.  However, when someone posts potentially dangerous advice on a public board, I feel a responsibility to call it out to protect those who may not understand it is dangerous and consider trying it.

Well done officer. I appreciate how seriously you take your online forum job

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 09:14:00 AM »
Have not done a cycle in 13 years, wanted to do a bridge cycle to start off:

-3 cc sust

-3 cc EQ
-3 CC Tren  Weeks 1-3

-3 cc sust
-3 cc EQ
-3 cc primo Weeks 4-12

Also if someone could help me with how many mg of gear this works out to as I am new to this, would be great

Thoughts ? I just turned 40,  Diet is 220g of protein and 160-200 g carbs depending on days I lift, 30 min cardio daily.  Idea is to lean out and maintain muscle mass, any thoughts would be appreciated.   

I copied this from a previous thread, still looking for feedback, thanks