Author Topic: Prime Wolf  (Read 5110 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Prime Wolf
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »
You are starting to sound like guilty person who is being questioned by the cops.

Alright, then the lie detector test is chaos' offer.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2018, 06:48:05 PM »

A ban for what exactly?  Pointing out glaring similarities in some members here that all seem to have an obsession with discussing topics over and over again?

Note: I’ve had people talk trash about me; never once did I complain to the moderators. Not once.

It's a bet, you seem so confident you can tell they are they same by similar posts. I figured it would be fun to see if you'd be up for the challenge.
I'll tell you right now, you're wrong. There is nothing similar between the 3 accounts danimal, nether animal or bsm.

Or is there?  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2018, 06:50:47 PM »
If they don't match, do you want to take a ban? Say a week? :D

i got banned from another message board.. my comments were non offensive, i just proved my point.. i messaged the admin and told him if i was banned by this mod how many other people he/she has banned because they didn't agree with my view or others opinions... told him that mod is killing the board and will lose traffic... that's what happened to ANABOLEX.COM, it was once a freedom of speech board that got high traffic then it became censored... then it went down
real men= no rubbers

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2018, 07:00:04 PM »
It's a bet, you seem so confident you can tell they are they same by similar posts. I figured it would be fun to see if you'd be up for the challenge.
I'll tell you right now, you're wrong. There is nothing similar between the 3 accounts danimal, nether animal or bsm.

Or is there?  :D

I think that there is a lot in common... it’s my opinion. I guess it’s fairly normal for gimmick accounts to exist here. In this case, if it is indeed the case, it’s harmless. I just don’t know why it would be necessary on a bodybuilding site.

ND posts a TON of pics. But in his case, I don’t ever feel that he is doing it under other accounts. He is using pics that are from old magazines and posting those original pics here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2018, 07:05:17 PM »

I think that there is a lot in common... it’s my opinion. I guess it’s fairly normal for gimmick accounts to exist here. In this case, if it is indeed the case, it’s harmless. I just don’t know why it would be necessary on a bodybuilding site.

ND posts a TON of pics. But in his case, I don’t ever feel that he is doing it under other accounts. He is using pics that are from old magazines and posting those original pics here.

8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2018, 09:50:44 PM »
I'll tell you right now, you're wrong. There is nothing similar between the 3 accounts danimal, nether animal or bsn.

Thank you, chaos.  :)

As I already said, royalty is an idiot. Many of my bb pictures are from my magazines. But this moron who can not make the difference between the pillow and the wall, doesn't know that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2018, 02:16:01 AM »

Thank you, chaos.  :)

As I already said, royalty is an idiot. Many of my bb pictures are from my magazines. But this moron who can not make the difference between the pillow and the wall, doesn't know that.

Maybe you should use your brain... and post about something that hasn’t been discussed 100,000 times already. Do you think that you can do that for once? Everything you post is old news.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2018, 05:33:28 AM »
observation: because everyone around here is anonymous, it’s natural to project and imagine way more gimmicks than really exist. Maintaining the distinct personality of a gimmick different from your real self would be an exhausting writing challenge for most. For example, BSN would constantly need to be on alert to post way more females than NA, who strays from men in thongs only very occasionally. Overall, I think the gimmicks are fewer and further in between than imagined here. Too much effort for what’s the point?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2018, 05:42:56 AM »
I keep thinking the title of this thread is "Prince Wolf".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2018, 06:09:19 AM »
I keep thinking the title of this thread is "Prince Wolf".

Reads like it's one of Jacko's chidrenz.  ;)