Author Topic: Supposed benefits of multi-culti: food, taxes, food, and food!  (Read 1187 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Ever ask libtards what the benefits are? Try it. I estimate nine out of ten times, they answer "they work and pay taxes," or the food, food, and fucking food, always failing to recognizing that cooking food and being yet another exploited cog in the globalized plantation does almost nothing in contributing to a civilization.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Supposed benefits of multi-culti: food, taxes, food, and food!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 11:50:52 AM »
Ever ask libtards what the benefits are? Try it. I estimate nine out of ten times, they answer "they work and pay taxes," or the food, food, and fucking food, always failing to recognizing that cooking food and being yet another exploited cog in the globalized plantation does almost nothing in contributing to a civilization.

How about simply homogeneous is boring (Denmark, Tokyo, Provo, UT, etc.)?
Yours truly, libtard

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 12:00:30 PM »
Yours truly, libtard

What is getting boring and tiring are the social ills and pathologies from multi-culti. But take your pick for what you like.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 12:05:26 PM »
The only ‘cultures’ that do food worth eating (locally at least) are chinkies and Indian food, no stinking paki or filthy Romanian ever cooked any food that’s suitable for human consumption, all of the trash cultures bring absolute fuck all to any country they pollute

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 12:08:55 PM »
The only ‘cultures’ that do food worth eating (locally at least) are chinkies and Indian food, no stinking paki or filthy Romanian ever cooked any food that’s suitable for human consumption, all of the trash cultures bring absolute fuck all to any country they pollute

Joe Rogan was talking about "cultural appropriation" and how no culture is unique to anyone or characterizes anyone and the only elements of culture he mentioned were good, clothing, food, food and food! No mention about religion, law, treatment of women, elderly and animals, holidays, education, economies, and so on.

Food, food, food!

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 12:41:30 PM »
What is getting boring and tiring are the social ills and pathologies from multi-culti. But take your pick for what you like.

Yes pick your poison, smooth and boring vs. interesting and more difficult. People choose this every day by where they decide to live. One area where I do agree with you is that people who live up in the Hollywood Hills and only come down into the flats for the glories of “the food” should have much less to say about it than those who struggle side by side with the very real irritations that go along with a multi-cultural reality.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 01:03:00 PM »
Yes pick your poison, smooth and boring vs. interesting and more difficult. People choose this every day by where they decide to live. One area where I do agree with you is that people who live up in the Hollywood Hills and only come down into the flats for the glories of “the food” should have much less to say about it than those who struggle side by side with the very real irritations that go along with a multi-cultural reality.

Not only difficult but unsafe and violent. Usually it is those who live in such areas who have to wonder where to send their kids to school. So it goes beyond an issue of lack of fun.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »
Not only difficult but unsafe and violent. Usually it is those who live in such areas who have to wonder where to send their kids to school. So it goes beyond an issue of lack of fun.

I hear you. My best friend’s family left his inner city neighborhood because it “changed” all at once. To go back and look at where he grew up is very painful for him. People who have been through that experience have a whole different perspective and reality than those who have not. Just the same, I vote for mixture over “all the same”. But it’s a personal decision and often tough (on all sides).

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 01:26:33 PM »
I hear you. My best friend’s family left his inner city neighborhood because it “changed” all at once. To go back and look at where he grew up is very painful for him. People who have been through that experience have a whole different perspective and reality than those who have not. Just the same, I vote for mixture over “all the same”. But it’s a personal decision and often tough (on all sides).

Why do you do that?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 01:30:50 PM »
Yours truly, libtard

Why. This above, plus a belief that people are better off attempting to get along.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 01:37:02 PM »
Why. This above, plus a belief that people are better off attempting to get along.

If they were better off then why have we witnessed such strife and even lives ruined from this attempt?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 01:46:11 PM »
The only benefit of having lots of multi culti people around is that you don't have to travel anymore to f*ck turkish / polish / muslim / romanian / Thai / Filipino girls

Apart from that very few benefits.....

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 01:48:23 PM »
Diversity everywhere = diversity nowhere...

It becomes the same all over

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 01:50:53 PM »
If they were better off then why have we witnessed such strife and even lives ruined from this attempt?

For example, I would have much rather lived in the Middle East of 100 years ago where Jews, Muslims, Christians lived side by side in some level of harmony than the Middle East of today where every place is becoming homogenized and anyone who is different has to run away to safer ground. ISIS is the ultimate tribute to homogenization/sameness run amok. You can argue where there is more strife either way. Again, it’s personal philosophy. Do you want to be around only people like yourself? Sounds like you do. I don’t. Maybe neither answer is right or wrong.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »
Just the same, I vote for mixture over “all the same”. But it’s a personal decision and often tough (on all sides).

This isn't a "tough decision" or even a decision. You were coached to feel guilty if you don't vote that way...a way that is against your own interests.

I'm sure the average Swede would prefer not to be raped or stabbed or have their kids praying to another god, regardless how "boring" that might be.

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 03:57:44 PM »

This isn't a "tough decision" or even a decision. You were coached to feel guilty if you don't vote that way...a way that is against your own interests.

I'm sure the average Swede would prefer not to be raped or stabbed or have their kids praying to another god, regardless how "boring" that might be.

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

Yes of course, only one allowable way to look at it. Any other position mental illness. I am certifiable.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »
Going by number of official languages used by the national government Zimbabwe is the most multi-cultural place on earth.

"The country with the most official languages is Zimbabwe with 16. These are: Chewa, Chibarwe, English, Kalanga, Koisan, Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, Venda and Xhosa. The legal status is codified by Zimbabwe's new Constitution, approved by Parliament on 9 May 2013."

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-official-languages-(country)

In practice,seems like a total mess and hassle.Maybe, the likes of the boring monolingual Japanese have the right idea....

"The government says it will continue to promote the production of content in all the 16 national languages through digital broadcasting to enable the country to reclaim its heritage.

The Minister of Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Dr Chris Mushohwe made the remarks at the content creators meeting held at Edmund Davies Hall in Hwange.

Dr Mushohwe says government will ensure that the 16 national languages are treated equally in digital broadcasting in line with the new constitution."

http://www.zbc.co.zw/govt-to-promote-all-national-languages-in-digital-broadcasting/

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 05:13:40 PM »
In evolutionary terms outsiders are very bad. When someone that looked different showed up in your territory it was very bad.