Author Topic: combining test esters  (Read 2511 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
combining test esters
« on: May 22, 2018, 08:15:20 AM »
what is the science in that ? i see a lot of "gurus" handing out cycles for ex: test c 250mg eod with test prop 100mg ed

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: combining test esters
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 11:37:08 AM »
what is the science in that ? i see a lot of "gurus" handing out cycles for ex: test c 250mg eod with test prop 100mg ed

Depending on the ester, each compound  has a varying amount of bioavailable testosterone in MG after injection. If injecting 100mg of Prop there is about 83mg of testosterone available, versus cypionate which, per 100mg is about 71mg testosterone available.

In addition, the esterases in the body break down Prop faster than cypionate and make more testosterone available to be absorbed. The longer the ester, the longer it takes for the testosterone molecules to be absorbed and the less available.

I’ve done what you refer to a few times during blasts, and had great results. The Prop hits you faster (I think peak levels at 12 hours post injection) and helps stabilize blood levels while the esterases are working on the cypionate to be absorbed.

When I did it, I was pinning 375mg cypionate EOD and 100mg Prop EOD. Not recommending you do this though.....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Depending on the ester, each compound  has a varying amount of bioavailable testosterone in MG after injection. If injecting 100mg of Prop there is about 83mg of testosterone available, versus cypionate which, per 100mg is about 71mg testosterone available.

In addition, the esterases in the body break down Prop faster than cypionate and make more testosterone available to be absorbed. The longer the ester, the longer it takes for the testosterone molecules to be absorbed and the less available.

I’ve done what you refer to a few times during blasts, and had great results. The Prop hits you faster (I think peak levels at 12 hours post injection) and helps stabilize blood levels while the esterases are working on the cypionate to be absorbed.

When I did it, I was pinning 375mg cypionate EOD and 100mg Prop EOD. Not recommending you do this though.....

Nice one thanks. do you see any purpose combaining sustanon and test cyp ?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:15:56 PM »
Nice one thanks. do you see any purpose combaining sustanon and test cyp ?

No, sustanon is already a blend of different esters. It would not be beneficial to combine sustanon with cypionate.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »
[/quote

Only reason I'd do it is to blast up to whatever amount of total test for however many weeks then be able to drop back down to baseline long esters quickly

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 04:17:40 AM »
I believe a lot of these gurus just make shit up... steroids work... period.. at the doses some hand out, how couldn't they get big n ripped?? ive never noticed a difference between 1.5g of cyp vs enanthate.. or sust really.. I always try to keep a an even level of test in bloodstream tho.. closest ive come to this is test base preworkout.