Author Topic: Please sit while you Pee - at the mall?  (Read 3462 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Please sit while you Pee - at the mall?
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:40:11 PM »
Haha.  This world needs to draw the line.  I was in the mall and they only had multi gender bathrooms now. That weird fucking sign with the stick man, stick woman and the stick person with 1/2 skirt on.  Inside they had a sign saying please be respectful and sit when you pee.  Haha.  What the fuck is wrong with this world today?  Why aren't men just stopping this fucking nonsense?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Please sit while you pee
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 04:19:24 PM »
You know, I’m an obsessively clean person, but if confronted with this, I’d piss 100 percent all over the seat.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 06:10:39 PM »
You know, I’m a obsessively clean person, but if confronted with this, I’d piss 100 percent all over the seat.
Lol my thoughts exactly. This is going to backfire I bet they take that note down because guys are going to go out of their way peeing all over the floor and seats.

I predict females will lead the charge to ban gender neutral bathrooms. Why would they want to share a bathroom with guys that piss on the floor and seats?? These progressive morons don't know how the world works and are not realistic and practical at all. Even if I am careful to aim for the bowl I miss occasionally. Have fun with all the piss ladies!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 06:11:52 PM »
You know, I’m a obsessively clean person, but if confronted with this, I’d piss 100 percent all over the seat.

Hahahahaha

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 06:13:21 PM »
You know it really is getting way out of hand yet people seem to think it’s great.Are they really all that fucking stupid?I have to try not to pay attention to these things as they drive me fucking insane.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 06:23:35 PM »
You know it really is getting way out of hand yet people seem to think it’s great.Are they really all that fucking stupid?I have to try not to pay attention to these things as they drive me fucking insane.
I don't think females think it is great. Would be interested to hear what they think - perhaps after they have come in contact with a few sticky bathrooms.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 06:27:28 PM »
Seating to pee in unmanly, and your ass has to unnecessarily touch a public or work toilet seat.  ;D
A

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 08:00:38 PM »
There ought to be a law!

Swedish Left Party Chapter Wants To Make Urinating While Standing Illegal For Men

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 08:25:24 PM »
There ought to be a law!

Swedish Left Party Chapter Wants To Make Urinating While Standing Illegal For Men

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html
except if you are a minority male or Muslim, correct?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 09:43:22 PM »

Guessing they also want you to wipe ass with left hand.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 10:29:07 PM »
Yes. I would give it a good wash with urine.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 11:21:27 PM »
Girls bathrooms are always worse than guys. As soon as Starbucks went unisex on the bathrooms there is always piss on the seat from girls who won't sit down all the way and spray everywhere.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 03:37:02 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2018, 08:22:30 AM »
This has to be in a left state like California.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 08:38:51 AM »
Seating to pee in unmanly, and your ass has to unnecessarily touch a public or work toilet seat.  ;D

Totally! I man stands up. Also sprey the seat if an asshole is comming after you!
MIRAGETROPIN

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 11:58:54 AM »
Totally! I man stands up. Also sprey the seat if an asshole is comming after you!
I go to the men’s bathroom, none of that unisex shit. A man’s bathroom has urinals. And if you have to piss in the toliet, guy taking a shit or girl peeing should be using a paper ass protector anyway. Never go raw ass in public.
A

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 02:08:14 PM »
Girls bathrooms are always worse than guys. As soon as Starbucks went unisex on the bathrooms there is always piss on the seat from girls who won't sit down all the way and spray everywhere.

This.

I worked in a theatre/conference venue for 10 years and would regularly have to do work in the ladies bathrooms. They were always in a worse state and smelled far worse han the gents.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 03:18:56 PM »

“minority’s come from countries that are uncivilized and they don’t know right from wrong... so we will allow them to get away with certain things... because they are uncivilized and they simply don’t know any better”

That’s the basic concept over there.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 03:39:18 PM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
 ;D  ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 06:07:59 PM »
I think that if a man does sit down to pee, like a phaggot.... he should feel too ashamed to tell anyone about it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2018, 06:18:46 AM »
saw this on a bus the other day... i defied the order and survived....... does anyone else fear that somehow when you're in one of these bathrooms that the bus is going to hit a bump and your keys or wallet are going to jump out of your pocket and fall into the toilet..... or is it just me.. ::)
F