Author Topic: "[But] we were also very sensitive to give players choices."  (Read 1117 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NFL's new national anthem policy: Players must stand if on field but can opt to stay in locker room.

How do you feel about this?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: "[But] we were also very sensitive to give players choices."
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »
How about they opt to live the life of crimes they were destined for if not given the incredible opportunity to play a child’s game and be rich and famous.Fucking cry baby little girls.Fuck em all shall they burn in hell.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 04:40:14 PM »
We've let the anthem become too commercialized. Remove it from sporting events altogether. It's the only way.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 12:26:58 PM »
We've let the anthem become too commercialized. Remove it from sporting events altogether. It's the only way.
Years back it was only done during base ball games
p

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 12:41:22 PM »
  good call. but of course this would make too much sense.
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 01:04:43 PM »
Any black gentleman disrespecting the national anthem of the county that gave them this fantastic opportunity should be injected with aids and dropped off in some barren African shithole and left to wander around starving and naked and having to run away from lions on a daily basis, it’s only when they actually live the life they were originally destined for that they will come to appreciate just how good they had it