Author Topic: ANT SUPER-HERO MOVIE FANS in this group now-a-days?  (Read 796 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ANT SUPER-HERO MOVIE FANS in this group now-a-days?
« on: May 23, 2018, 06:46:47 PM »
I'm not a Super-Hero movie fan any longer, but I had to go and see the latest AVENGERS movie and I'm really surprised that it is breaking records and making tons of money.

WARNING .... POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT .....

You GetBiggers who have already seen INFINITY WARS already know how it ends, but we all know that it cannot possibly end that way .... so how do you think that situation will be or should be resolved in the next 'installment"?

And how much do you think Stan Lee was paid for "driving that school-bus"?

And what super hero character in Infinity Wars was your favorite and your least  favorite?

And .... How in the hell do I make a spelling correction in the title?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: ANT SUPER-HERO MOVIE FANS in this group now-a-days?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:48:02 AM »
I had to go and see the latest AVENGERS movie and I'm really surprised that it is breaking records and making tons of money.

Stunt,

How could you possibly be surprised this is making  tons of money?

It's been a slam dunk cash cow that's been obvious for years at this point.
Y

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 12:25:08 PM »
I'm not a Super-Hero movie fan any longer, but I had to go and see the latest AVENGERS movie and I'm really surprised that it is breaking records and making tons of money.

WARNING .... POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT .....

You GetBiggers who have already seen INFINITY WARS already know how it ends, but we all know that it cannot possibly end that way .... so how do you think that situation will be or should be resolved in the next 'installment"?

And how much do you think Stan Lee was paid for "driving that school-bus"?

And what super hero character in Infinity Wars was your favorite and your least  favorite?

And .... How in the hell do I make a spelling correction in the title?

I'm 51 and I love capt America hes always been my favorite but I don't like Chris Evans as him hes to bland with a stick up his ass to serious not enough character
p

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 05:09:05 PM »
I'm 51 and I love capt America hes always been my favorite but I don't like Chris Evans as him hes to bland with a stick up his ass to serious not enough character

Captain America kicks ass but the actor dude is just another lefty SJW cuck in real life.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
GRAPE, I guess I'm surprised because I have not been a Superhero fan since the first couple of Superman movies with Chris Reeves.

And now I usually only go to these super-hero movies if family members are involved in the making of them.

I have only seen this latest Avenger flick and never read Stan Lee's comic books ... so I'm not familiar with the characters' background, so a good part of the story-line simply fles over my head ... I guess.

What are your thought on how this Avenger Wars situation will  get resolved in the next Avenger production which I think will be relased next summer?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 07:00:12 PM »
What are your thought on how this Avenger Wars situation will  get resolved in the next Avenger production which I think will be relased next summer?

I think anything that happened after The Snap will get reversed, possibly using one of the infinity stones to do it.

Strange said he saw the one possibility to defeat Thanos, so he likely set that in motion by sparing Stark.
Y