Author Topic: hoodrat justice  (Read 2106 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: hoodrat justice
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 10:18:42 PM »
 ::)

Watch some white person has the father arrested for child abuse.  My grandmothers use to tap that a$$ with Cat o' nine tails in the South and the catholic schools would touch you up with a paddle. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 11:33:13 PM »
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1435441033

Kind of light if you ask me compared to what I got from my mom.   I still have scars....lol
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »
Good. Swat these fuckers’ asses.

My pop had a white stick, and if I deserved it, he’d whip my rump.

Hurt like HELL.

It’s what’s needed from time to time.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
He did the right thing buttttt

why was his pants off.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 04:17:32 AM »
::)

Watch some white person has the father arrested for child abuse.  My grandmothers use to tap that a$$ with Cat o' nine tails in the South and the catholic schools would touch you up with a paddle. 

Looks like a butt plug

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »
 8)
F

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 11:06:33 AM »
Holy fuck those darn mexican cartels!

Hey now!  I haven't clicked those links, don't want to, but Nancy Pelosi reminded us that they're not animals.  They used to be precious little babies, just like you and me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 05:09:34 PM »
Hey now!  I haven't clicked those links, don't want to, but Nancy Pelosi reminded us that they're not animals.  They used to be precious little babies, just like you and me.

Most brutal thing you'll ever see... Apart from the one where they cut the head off a cop in front of his son, then proceed to slice open the kids chest and rip the skin/flesh/muscle from the chest down, crack the ribs apart, so you can see his lungs & stomach expand/contract & cut his heart out while he's alive & watching.

Guess just cutting guys heads off and dumping the bodies and leaving notes (& calling the local press to find the bodies just before the 10 o'clock news so itdd make the news that day) wasn't getting the point across to other cartels, so they had to step up the brutality and video tape it.

Shit happens every day down there.. Litterally every day. Thereve been 10,000+ murders in Mexico so far this year (including April). 90+ per day... And that's not including the bodies they haven't found. Cartels have started "disappearing" more bodies lately as a favor to  the politicians so they can say violence has gone down or at least hasn't gotten worse... Burning ore bodies down to ash or dissolving more bodies inn the jungles because without a body there's no homicide investigation. Just a missing person (like what happened to my business partner and employees inc a 12yr old girl in 04 :/ )

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »
Most brutal thing you'll ever see... Apart from the one where they cut the head off a cop in front of his son, then proceed to slice open the kids chest and rip the skin/flesh/muscle from the chest down, crack the ribs apart, so you can see his lungs & stomach expand/contract & cut his heart out while he's alive & watching.

Guess just cutting guys heads off and dumping the bodies and leaving notes (& calling the local press to find the bodies just before the 10 o'clock news so itdd make the news that day) wasn't getting the point across to other cartels, so they had to step up the brutality and video tape it.

Shit happens every day down there.. Litterally every day. Thereve been 10,000+ murders in Mexico so far this year (including April). 90+ per day... And that's not including the bodies they haven't found. Cartels have started "disappearing" more bodies lately as a favor to  the politicians so they can say violence has gone down or at least hasn't gotten worse... Burning ore bodies down to ash or dissolving more bodies inn the jungles because without a body there's no homicide investigation. Just a missing person (like what happened to my business partner and employees inc a 12yr old girl in 04 :/ )

Pure savages

Makes us Germans and the Japanese more humane during ww2  :D