Author Topic: Photo Posters?  (Read 863 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Photo Posters?
« on: May 24, 2018, 07:29:06 AM »
Taking too long a break?  ??? The photos are a big part of what makes this Board (obviously). BSN, NA, ND, etc. DA77 too. Only short lunch breaks allowed.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Photo Posters?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:40:02 AM »
Taking too long a break?  ??? The photos are a big part of what makes this Board (obviously). BSN, NA, ND, etc. DA77 too. Only short lunch breaks allowed.

Posting about posting  ::)
Y

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 09:52:37 PM »
I'm not talking about myself being a member here since feb. 2007 with only 2000 posts, but at least those guys ( and others) mentioned keep this forum about BODYBUILDING in life for years. Others have thousands or tens of thousands of posts about nothing in common with this sport. And that's a fact. And people like ND, NA and others, who take from their time to find and post rare pictures about BODYBUILDING witch is related to this forum, or scans their magazines to share with all , have all my respect.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 01:06:09 AM »
I'm not talking about myself being a member here since feb. 2007 with only 2000 posts, but at least those guys ( and others) mentioned keep this forum about BODYBUILDING in life for years. Others have thousands or tens of thousands of posts about nothing in common with this sport. And that's a fact. And people like ND, NA and others, who take from their time to find and post rare pictures about BODYBUILDING witch is related to this forum, or scans their magazines to share with all , have all my respect.

Agreed. They are too be revered.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 03:54:40 AM »

Are you a nurse?