Author Topic: Cameras often clear police officers falsely accused of misconduct  (Read 2313 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Cameras often clear police officers falsely accused of misconduct
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 07:25:41 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/25/cameras-often-clear-police-officers-falsely-accused-misconduct.html

ther overwhelming majority of the time it turns out the criminal is lying..... go figure. But the media rarely touches those stories. it doesn't fit the fake news agenda.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 07:34:30 AM »
Of course there are shitty individuals in law enforcement.

Shitty people everywhere.

However, a majority of peace officers are decent and do their best.

The Joo media does its best to stoke the fires of ignorance with generally isolated incidents.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 07:37:05 AM »
Black people and other liberals won't like this.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 07:47:09 AM »
yet it's only police officers that are opposed to mandatory body cams.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 10:33:31 AM »
yet it's only police officers that are opposed to mandatory body cams.

wrong. Portland was moving forward with cameras for all their cops. liberals wanted it. once the cameras started showing the truth about these encounters and the vids were being used as evidence against defendants the same libs started screaming about the cams being a violation of  THEIR rights! Ha!

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 05:38:46 PM »
All males and cops should wear body cams so we dont get falsely accused of misconduct. These days are scary for males, and cops. God forbid we are accidentally nice to some girl, or are doing our jobs protecting the neighborhood.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2018, 06:51:56 PM »
Did you see the most recent one?  NAACP president pulled over and claims racial profiling. He claimed the cop kept asking where the drugs were.  Body cam footage showed it was all made up and the officer was very polite to him.  The cop didn’t even give him a ticket for failing to signal and using an incorrect plate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 07:01:01 PM »
Most of the police I worked with were pro camera. And as a supervisor, I found many more times the allegations of rudeness or inappropriate actions from citizens were complete crap. Sadly we had a policy in place where you couldn't charge the citizen for making false allegations because they didn't want to discourage people from complaining. Made no sense to me

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 03:24:17 PM »
Did you see the most recent one?  NAACP president pulled over and claims racial profiling. He claimed the cop kept asking where the drugs were.  Body cam footage showed it was all made up and the officer was very polite to him.  The cop didn’t even give him a ticket for failing to signal and using an incorrect plate.

This officer is good people. That dude in the car is slime. He knows he did something wrong yet feels profiled for being pulled over. Get over yourself.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 03:30:26 PM »
This officer is good people. That dude in the car is slime. He knows he did something wrong yet feels profiled for being pulled over. Get over yourself.

That "minister" is a typical "christian" pastor.  He fleeces his flock (note the Mercedes Benz) and in this instance desired to rape the wallet of that particular jurisdiction.  The video proved him a liar and it's if his flock were worth a fuck, they'd defrock his worthless buttocks.

He should be actively sued for defamation of character by the officer and his department/city.  Disgusting liar of faux peace.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 04:19:46 PM »
Did you see the most recent one?  NAACP president pulled over and claims racial profiling. He claimed the cop kept asking where the drugs were.  Body cam footage showed it was all made up and the officer was very polite to him.  The cop didn’t even give him a ticket for failing to signal and using an incorrect plate.

The coloreds have a hell of a time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 04:38:39 PM »

Never understood why people never got charged for falsely accusing people of something.

As to the guy feeling profiled. If he wasn't breaking the law, not signaling, he wouldn't have got pulled over. Where I'm from that can actually be written as wreck less driving because they can say it's "failure to maintain control of your vehicle" but they usually only do it if you fail to signal and change lanes like a jackass.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 05:39:16 PM »
Never understood why people never got charged for falsely accusing people of something.

As to the guy feeling profiled. If he wasn't breaking the law, not signaling, he wouldn't have got pulled over. Where I'm from that can actually be written as wreck less driving because they can say it's "failure to maintain control of your vehicle" but they usually only do it if you fail to signal and change lanes like a jackass.

There is an outdated culture where police don't want to discourage people with valid complaints from coming forward for fear of being charged if it is ruled against them. But that in my opinion is stupid. There is a big difference in someones perception being off and not matching the video, and someone embellishing or making up events in order to paint the officer in a bad light or get them fired. I had this argument at least every 6 months with our Chief and the Commander over Internal Affairs.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 05:50:13 PM »
Watch it, McGarnagle!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 06:16:59 PM »
Like British police running away from muslim mob ...................

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 09:32:01 AM »
So far since officers started wearing body cams it seems  they’ve been proven to be up in the right ~90% of the time.  Really makes me think the vast majority of the backlash against police was total bullshit.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2018, 02:53:19 PM »
Of course there are shitty individuals in law enforcement.

Shitty people everywhere.

However, a majority of peace officers are decent and do their best.

The Joo media does its best to stoke the fires of ignorance with generally isolated incidents.

2x. I dont understand usa.media!