Author Topic: Nick Diaz has been arrested following an alleged domestic violence incident  (Read 1457 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/ufc-nick-diaz-arrested-domestic-violence-las-vegas

'Diaz has been charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation

The person with knowledge of the case told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, the alleged victim was transported to a local hospital and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest'

lol, must have tied one on good

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
White/Mexican trash

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
'Diaz has been charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation

The person with knowledge of the case told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, the alleged victim was transported to a local hospital and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest'

lol, must have tied one on good

12 doesn't mean much. Just that the 1st officers there didn't think they could get him in cuffs by themselves. Not that easy to cuff even a bluebelt, much less a black belt.. There was 6-7 cop cars when I got my first DUI & i wasnt even pulled over.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Not surprising.  Nick and his brother seem like hot heads.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
12 doesn't mean much. Just that the 1st officers there didn't think they could get him in cuffs by themselves. Not that easy to cuff even a bluebelt, much less a black belt.. There was 6-7 cop cars when I got my first DUI & i wasnt even pulled over.

They were afraid to be Stockton-slapped.

Q