Author Topic: best gains on roids  (Read 3095 times)

triattack7

• Getbig II
best gains on roids
« on: April 13, 2006, 09:38:24 AM »
tell us about the best gains youve had and the cycle you were on during them.
I'll be back.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: best gains on roids
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 09:42:48 AM »
my best gains are right NOW

test enthanate 250 500mg a week and d-bol 50mg a day

triattack7

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »
how many cycles have you taken before this?
I'll be back.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »
this is my 2nd

my first one was just test cypionate 500mg a week
for 12 weeks

triattack7

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 09:55:44 AM »
what results are you noticing on this cycle that the first cycle did not show. i know im asking alot of questions lol but i think its cool to see how one cycle helps a person out greatly while showing no gains for another. this cycle seems like it is helping you out alot and my friend in on a similiar cycle and has yet to see an impressive gain and he is 4 weeks in.
I'll be back.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 10:09:32 AM »

im on test-E and dbol (45mg per day) ..... i gone up 10 dry pounds now in 15 days !

im on for 10 weeks... but may extend it if i continue to gain towards the end of the cycle.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 10:25:48 AM »
Im about the same 10lbs in about 14-15 days dry

and its still going. I feel stonger and tighter, I have very little water gains

compaired to my frist cycle.

triattack7

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 10:57:24 AM »
what are yo guys weighing in at and how many calories are you taking in each day?
I'll be back.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 02:10:54 PM »
My first cycle wast Test E 500 a day. Some water weight but about 16pounds.

Second cycle was Test E 500 deca 300.  10 pounds.

Third was Test E and d-bol  18 pounds

I did a cutting cycle about 2.5 months later. Hardned up a lot and gaind 5 pounds

I just started a new cycle TestE 500 and drol 75mgs a day. 10 pounds so far in 4 wees weeks more water though on the drol than the d-bol

I started at six foot 190 Now im 245 and very solid.

triattack7

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 02:43:04 PM »
sounds good.
I'll be back.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 10:01:35 PM »
Oh brother ::) 10lbs dry in 15 days  hmmmmmm 1 more cycle and it looks like you might be getting a pro card guys

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 10:05:49 PM »
I took 100 D-BOLS and my titties are still smaller than Vince's

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 04:17:40 AM »
Oh brother ::) 10lbs dry in 15 days  hmmmmmm 1 more cycle and it looks like you might be getting a pro card guys

no .. iv got the gains , asshole  ...... upped my cals to 4500 + 250 grams of protein (i usually eat about 2500 to 3000) .. that much increase in calories and protein synthesis plus intra-muscular water weight (not water retention) = a very nice big gain already tyvm!

yeah .. im the guy who can gain 7lbs on two week dbol only cycles ......

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 08:53:37 PM »
So your the guy that walks around with imaginary lat syndrome, doing d-bol only cycles, red in the face, pilling down 2500 cals from fruit loops and milk, claiming it's all muscle and no bloat :o whoa you want your 8 sandows now or I guess in 3 more cycles. Just bustin your choops ;D

Seriously, you got that weight from water, and increasing your calories and your body stored more glycogen and you became fuller.
and..
why would you extend a 10 week cycle? Diminishing returns. Plus your setting yourself up for  well if I got this then let me go a bit more, then a bit more, then all of a sudden your running year round cycles.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
So your the guy that walks around with imaginary lat syndrome, doing d-bol only cycles, red in the face, pilling down 2500 cals from fruit loops and milk, claiming it's all muscle and no bloat :o whoa you want your 8 sandows now or I guess in 3 more cycles. Just bustin your choops ;D

Seriously, you got that weight from water, and increasing your calories and your body stored more glycogen and you became fuller.
and..
why would you extend a 10 week cycle? Diminishing returns. Plus your setting yourself up for  well if I got this then let me go a bit more, then a bit more, then all of a sudden your running year round cycles.

different body types !

i usually weigh just under 200 pounds ... AND IV HAD TO TRAIN DOWN TO GET TO THAT!!

i come from a family of brawny , potbellied bastards... before i ever lifted weights or did proper 'eatin' i walked around 16.5 stones (230lbs in american money) .. not fat .. just BRAWNY .. BIG ASS SHOULDERS , QUADS, BACK ... BUT A BIG ROTUND POTBELLY ... thats my genetics!

my brother who is 5ft 8 weighs 15 stone (210) and doesnt train (he plays darts) and eats hardly anythin (2 or 3 meals per day) . in clubs he often gets asked if he's one of the bouncers hahaha.

if i went all out for size id be a f'uckin monster ... but i look n feel like s'hit ..... i couldnt win an amateur girl pipers bodybuildin comp with my natural shape... i got a GH gut without ever usin GH when i go over 200!!

when i juice and eat i gain enormous amounts very quickly .. but the buddha belly is comin back!  ;D

we are all different. i dream of the 'men's health' physique !

adviceseeker

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 02:13:33 PM »
Just to chime in, I gained 20 pounds so far and i'm only two weeks in a test e, deca and dbol cycle. And it's all solid but a little bloat in the belly.

adviceseeker

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
I just weighed myself after not doing so for a couple of days, and that's 30 pounds in two weeks!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 07:21:10 PM »
tell us about the best gains youve had and the cycle you were on during them.

Best gains came on my first cycle of Deca/Winstrol.....

Understand though, they were only my best gains because I hadn't used anything, so everything skyrocketed.

It was a case of stepping up two levels, whereas now I am using more, but the jumps are not as high.

I've just alot stronger than I ever was, so I don't expect to get those types of gains again unless I megadose on something like 2G of Test ew.....which I would never do.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...