Author Topic: European future  (Read 32846 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: European future
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2018, 07:21:09 AM »
Great post!

As an extremely right-wing person, I love the gun control "debate".  There are 80 million legal gun owners in the USA, who have 300+ million guns.  And leftists - who don't own guns - want to somehow confiscate the guns from those who own guns?  ::)

LOL, good luck with that.  God, leftists are such monumental stupid phaggots.  YES, LOSERS - CONFISCATE THE GUNS OF 80 MILLION PEOPLE WHO OWN 300+ MILLION GUNS, WHEN YOU HAVE ZERO GUNS.

HAHAHAHAHA.

As you said - it's a non-issue.

Only because large cities have higher percentages of Blacks and Hispanics.  If you take large majority-White cities like Portland, Maine which is 97% White, they have virtually no homicides.  Quebec City in Canada is 97% French/White.  Quebec City had two murders in 2015, and one murder in 2007.

I like to live in an area which has a White-majority.  I may think White people are liberal/leftist idiots, but I do think White areas are superior.

On that note, White people continue to import non-White people who prefer to live around us than they want to live in their own countries.  They too, clearly think that White countries are superior.

Why is the West bent on importing White Supremacists?

And notice that once they - non-White people - move to a particular area, it looks exactly the way it looks from the area they came from.  Look at Southern California, now starting to look like Mexico.

Then the non-White people will follow Whites north, until, sadly, it hits where I live in Canada.

I wish non-White people stopped following White people around everywhere.  But it's all the proof I need that they think White people produce superior societies.

Because we do.

Whites in the USA and Whites in Canada have the same homicide rate - roughly just under 2.0 homicides per 100,000 White people per year.

My city of Thunder Bay, Ontario has a much higher murder rate than Duluth.  80% of our murders are Native-on-Native.  Duluth is 90% White, and has far fewer murders.

So the issue is race, not guns.  As the USA becomes more non-White, the murder rate will go up.

I have no idea why, given the EVIDENCE WE NOW HAVE over the past 50+ years of demographic change in Europe, we are still debating this.  ::)

At least leftists will no longer be able to pretend that multiculturalism is a workable model.  Sweden is literally on its way to becoming a developing country because of racial diversity.  And leftists still deny it.

Anyway, states like Vermont, Maine, Montana, and other nice, safe, WHITE states have next to no murders, despite having 90,000 firearms per 100,000 population.

In Thunder Bay, we have around 50,000 firearms, with a population a little over 100,000.  We have a high murder rate, but it's almost completely Aboriginal/First Nations.

As Canada increasingly becomes more non-White, our homicide rate will go up.

Japan MUST be laughing at the West right now.

Just a nuclear bomb of a post.

Taking names left and right, this Matt.

Hail.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2018, 07:22:10 AM »
non factual "truth" albeit.

non whites haven't "followed" whites to america. blacks were forced there and the financial basis of the nation was built off of slavery. and hispanics are white , just another subset of the european invader demographic.

Plonker with his ass in the air, readying to take huge Allah cock in the keester.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2018, 07:24:35 AM »
Italy and Hungary are now in, I wonder who's next?

When Serbia was fighting radical Islam in Bosnia, USA government under Shill Clit-on and Engorge Bush was on the radical Islam side. Same thing with Kosovo. Even now, Schmonald Dump, the psycho, is quiet on this issue...
Even fascist catholic Croatia got in cahoots with radical Islamists against Serbia during the war in Bosnia. Shame on them!

Also, if you search, throughout history, Serbia and Serbians were the shield against the Ottoman Empire and were subjugated in the process of defending Europe to 5 centuries (500 years!) of Ottoman rule. But the country never bowed down. It stayed Christian Orthodox in its roots even though they are genetically a mix of Turks and Slavs.
Europe betrayed Serbia so many times through history that it is bordering on funny if it were not so sad. In a way, Europe deserves what they are getting and if I were leading Serbia I would not move a finger in the future bloodshed that is coming to Europe. They chose their own path and can now deal with it. Also, I would not seek entrance to European Union like Serbia is doing today. I hope the process is not approved and it never happens.
Another thing that I would do after the radical Islamists are massacred in Europe is set up an International Court for the Crimes Against humanity in Belgrade and try all European leaders for the crimes committed against Muslims. Then they would have a taste of their own medicine pertaining to what is known nowadays as International Criminal Court in Hague, the puppet organization of USA's failed policies in Europe.

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2018, 07:28:42 AM »
Plonker with his ass in the air, readying to take huge Allah cock in the keester.

They like Young Boys i hear. plonker seems to be on the wrong side of everything. An outcast of Society. A Mongrel Dog.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2018, 07:33:29 AM »
Now if you watch the "Serbian Film" you'll understand where all this sick shit comes from. We've been fucked in the ass for generations, all the way from EU to USA, for trying to defend Western values.

And what is the roots of all this....Vatican and it's hatred towards Orthodox Christianity, even though the differences between the two are negligable. The fall of Roman Empire and the split between East and West is the roots, 1734 years ago...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2018, 07:36:31 AM »
in other words, religion. Guess where this religion that separates us, comes from?

Yeah, you guessed it, the Middle East.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2018, 07:39:50 AM »
Now if you watch the "Serbian Film" you'll understand where all this sick shit comes from. We've been fucked in the ass for generations, all the way from EU to USA, for trying to defend Western values.

And what is the roots of all this....Vatican and it's hatred towards Orthodox Christianity, even though the differences between the two are negligable. The fall of Roman Empire and the split between East and West is the roots, 1734 years ago...

I’d heard of that movie, and then, many months later, was told it was on YouTube. Scrimmed through it.

Truly debauched trash.

But it is SO over-the-top it’s comical.

It’s as if the writer simply imagined the worst of the sexual worst and then went about putting it on screen.

Sick.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2018, 07:43:09 AM »
yeah, it's kind of funny but at least now you know where the director was coming from.

What I wrote, was his own view published on Serbia today and why he made the movie...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2018, 07:47:44 AM »
if you translate the swear words in Serbian, they reflect the history of sick actual events happening on the Balkans as West is trying to deal with the East globally.

just one of them is "dete ti jebem" = fuck your child. Another one is threatening to fuck the first row of people at your funeral.

Hungarian swear words are just as bad if not even worse

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »
In 3 day's real shit will start in England on 'Tommy Robinson -Free Speech' event  ;)

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 12:09:15 AM »
At some point society as a whole MUST ban all religion. Europe has been screwed for centuries with needless wars and crusades.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 01:08:20 AM »
if you translate the swear words in Serbian, they reflect the history of sick actual events happening on the Balkans as West is trying to deal with the East globally.

just one of them is "dete ti jebem" = fuck your child. Another one is threatening to fuck the first row of people at your funeral.

Hungarian swear words are just as bad if not even worse

Srpkinje su stvarno dobre picke, posebice na odmoru u Budvi - nikad u zivotu nisam vidio toliko picaka u takvom malom gradu

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 01:49:51 AM »
At some point society as a whole MUST ban all religion. Europe has been screwed for centuries with needless wars and crusades.

Are U Antifa Snowflake ?! or G.Soros employee ........

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2018, 09:39:26 AM »
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »
Meanwhile in Napoli, Italy

Yeah , Napoli now looks like Istanbul  >:(

But, Germany could explode in the next 48 hours, Merkel & her coalition government is collapsing. ;D ;D ;D
If "Mutti" go , EC is screwed to  :D, + she could not get re-elected again !.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2018, 04:41:46 PM »
What type of effed up logic is this? Religion is an ideology as well. Hasn't Europe as whole been largely atheist (or Non-practicing Christian) or pushing in that direction for awhile? Isn't Sweden an example of this? Let's not forget that all three Abrahamic religions have the male as the head of the household. Strong Men and male figures are being taken out of the equation, probably for a reason.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2018, 05:38:22 PM »
What type of effed up logic is this? Religion is an ideology as well. Hasn't Europe as whole been largely atheist (or Non-practicing Christian) or pushing in that direction for awhile? Isn't Sweden an example of this? Let's not forget that all three Abrahamic religions have the male as the head of the household. Strong Men and male figures are being taken out of the equation, probably for a reason.

...........after X number of rapes & other crimes committed by "refugees" , Sweden is still accepting muslims & afros  ??? ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2018, 06:51:30 PM »
Yeah , Napoli now looks like Istanbul  >:(

But, Germany could explode in the next 48 hours, Merkel & her coalition government is collapsing. ;D ;D ;D
If "Mutti" go , EC is screwed to  :D, + she could not get re-elected again !.

Yes - it’s great news
Can’t wait for the traitorous bitch to be thrown out
And then thrown in prison for treason.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2018, 12:04:40 AM »

Yes - it’s great news
Can’t wait for the traitorous bitch to be thrown out
And then thrown in prison for treason.

she is very slippery bitch , like 2 legged ell

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2018, 01:42:54 AM »
--

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2018, 04:15:06 AM »

she is very slippery bitch , like 2 legged ell

Sadly I have to agree, we can but wait & hope.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2018, 04:57:04 AM »

Muslim men marking the end of Ramadan in Moscow, Russia, 2012.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2018, 08:26:31 AM »

America betrayed Serbia.  I agree.  But NOTHING to do withCatholic church.  America is la la evangelical nation of zionist loving retards.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2018, 08:33:35 AM »
Sadly I have to agree, we can but wait & hope.

;D ;D ;D "Mutti" Merkel is cornered by current Mr.Bavaria  ;D ;D ;D

Unbelievable development in German Bundestag , Angela must fix migrants/border situation by the 1st July or auf wiedersehen  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2018, 08:39:05 AM »
The president from Poland has announced that he will held a referendum, to ask the nation if they want to leave the EU.