Author Topic: Politicians in Western Hemisphere either very brave or very stupid  (Read 462 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
You gotta scratch your head at these delusional politicians in the West. They don't realize the incredible hatred building up against them. When the great Muslim purge starts they will be the first ones to go. Because as gatekeepers they have failed in their jobs and kept the gates wide open so the scum could infiltrate. Second to go will be those that corrupted the politicians. Most globalist elite fall in this category.

They are either very brave or very fucking stupid. Keep pushing scum your time is coming!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Politicians in Western Hemisphere either very brave or very stupid
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 03:27:48 AM »
They are either very brave or very fucking stupid. Keep pushing scum your time is coming!

It is a bit strange at this point...the push-back is now impossible to deny.

I liken it to those of us who still pay for movies - I personally will always rent movies from Google Play [my friend said I should boycott Google, but as a person who still makes money from YouTube that would be impossible, and a bit inconsistent - if not hypocritical - to go halfway on a boycott.  Plus, what place online even rents movies like Google Play does?].  With that said, so few people are willing to rent movies, that I think that Google charges so much money because the few people like me willing to pay, are willing to pay a lot [as in, $4.99 to rent Taken in HD - not "a lot" of money, but compared to watching it for free by downloading it, you could say it is a lot].

Anyway, the politicians are doing something similar - as more people turn against them, they need support from the most ideologically obsessed; the people who literally think they are fighting Hitler by scolding normal working people who want to put a moratorium on immigration.  But I don't see this lasting without hitting critical mass - and violent protests or possibly even civil war.

In 2018, the complete and utter failure of multiculturalism cannot be sustained for much longer.  If at least one country in Europe hasn't devolved into civil war by 2030...I would personally be shocked.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Politicians in Western Hemisphere either very brave or very stupid
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 04:43:27 AM »
You gotta scratch your head at these delusional politicians in the West. They don't realize the incredible hatred building up against them. When the great Muslim purge starts they will be the first ones to go. Because as gatekeepers they have failed in their jobs and kept the gates wide open so the scum could infiltrate. Second to go will be those that corrupted the politicians. Most globalist elite fall in this category.

Thanks god for Hungary,Poland,Czech Republic,Slovakia,Romania, (now) Austria, Italy (today) & soon Croatia,Spain.......