Author Topic: Who all has fought in a cage?  (Read 5779 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Who all has fought in a cage?
« on: April 13, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »
Just curious to see who all has gotten in the cage/ring and really done a MMA fight and who is just a BIG fan?

I have done one, it was fun we beat the hell outta each other and he won by decision. Tore the tendons in my left big toe kicking him in the beginning of the 2nd round and now it looks like I need another toe on my left foot.

It was something I wanted to say I had done, kinda like bungee jumping i did it once to say I did it and never plan on it again. That was the longest 6 minutes of my life. We went 3 two minute rounds, we were both fat and out of shape and had no clue what to do other then just try and ground and pound each other.

Wolfy!!!!

Jaded

• Getbig II
Re: Who all has fought in a cage?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »
I've done a few no gi jiu-jitsu matches ... and a whole bunch of street fights when i was younger!  ;D

i like jiu-jitsu better ... it makes so much difference when you dont have to worry about punches being thrown at you, makes you concentrate on your 'game' more.

thats why i have so much respect for these MMA guys, it takes a lot to be able to work your 'game' from all aspects.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
ive done kickboxing matches against some decent strikers ... but that was in a ring and w/ headgear (and i got the living shit kicked out of me)

when it becomes legal in ontario ill give it a try

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 02:52:13 PM »
Ask me again in 5 weeks :o(first fight)...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 03:42:10 PM »
years ago i did a shootfighting match in a ring,i lost a decision.now i just do grappling tournaments with no gi,mostly grapplers quest and naga
R

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 04:19:31 PM »
Hey Wolfy I'm surprised you could even move around with that fat gut of yours. Power to ya brotha.
"Shut the F up and train"

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 07:11:24 PM »
Ask me again in 5 weeks :o(first fight)...

good luck bro

but if u lose

youre banned :P

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 01:52:06 PM »
good luck bro

but if u lose

youre banned :P

;D ;D ;D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 01:09:45 AM »
I was smaller then but not by much, my gut is about the same now as it was back then.I weighed in at 353, and was totally outta shape. I'll post the vids!!! hold on!!!

Wolfy!!!!!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 01:15:52 AM »
Here is the link to the page with my fight vids and some lifting vids take a look tell me what you think. Liike I said I was smaller then but just as fat :)

http://www.putfile.com/bigbadwolfe

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 01:52:43 PM »
Head down and charge in... You are lucky your opponent wasn't a good boxer.  Takes a lot of guts to do what you did though, congrats... I'd like to see the ending of that fight though, I bet the arms were down and you both were huffing and puffing  ;D.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »
We actually finished the fight on the ground laughing at each other. We were both so tired and wore out all we could do was laugh when we heard ten seconds. He was on top in  a side mount and I was face down looking at my corner they kept telling me to stand up but my fat was beat!!!! At ten seconds he goes "God Damn all most over" and we both started laughing.

It was actually atournament and when they called his name to come back out he forfeited, by that time I was already showered up and had a bottle of ibuprofen in me.The guy in the ring called him everything but a Black man!!! And even came out in the crowd and security had to get him. The promoter told me later if he knew he was gonna do that he would of offered me the fight. The guy I fought told me no way was he getting back in there he told me I whopped his ass and the knees realyhurt him.

Like i said fun but wont do it again!!!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 05:15:45 PM »
Monster skill.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »
Monster skill.

I see the "dweebinator's" here. ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 06:17:35 PM »
win or lose it takes balls to get in there and fight,experiance is priceless
R

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 06:58:02 PM »
win or lose it takes balls to get in there and fight,experiance is priceless

Not really. It's a controlled environment with a referee.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »
Cage fighting can hurt.  Hitting the posts can hurt and so does the links on the fence, if the cage isn't kept up well.  I was sparring ina cage and my fighting partner was using the fence for leverage, short version is that he caught his big toe and basically twisted it.  Thing was swollen and he couldn't walk on it for a while.  I saw a take sdown once where the guys face ran down the fence as he went down...lots of blood.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 01:17:52 AM »
Cage fighting can hurt.  Hitting the posts can hurt and so does the links on the fence, if the cage isn't kept up well.  I was sparring ina cage and my fighting partner was using the fence for leverage, short version is that he caught his big toe and basically twisted it.  Thing was swollen and he couldn't walk on it for a while.  I saw a take sdown once where the guys face ran down the fence as he went down...lots of blood.

Walk it off.