Author Topic: Beta Fatso of Piss  (Read 7267 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Beta Fatso of Piss
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2018, 03:55:59 PM »
  not really i just don't like the moral fiber of the man... he tries to act holier than thou while being an out and out sleezebag... he's the first presidential candidate to send me 5 letters to donate money to his cause after saying he was self financed........a guy that makes fun of the weak and disabled just doesn't sit right with me..his only redeeming quality is that pence, Ryan and McConnell are worse...... hey we can agree to disagree on this subject..

No problem.

Was just wondering where you were coming from.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2018, 03:57:40 PM »
  not really i just don't like the moral fiber of the man... he tries to act holier than thou while being an out and out sleezebag... he's the first presidential candidate to send me 5 letters to donate money to his cause after saying he was self financed........a guy that makes fun of the weak and disabled just doesn't sit right with me..his only redeeming quality is that pence, Ryan and McConnell are worse...... hey we can agree to disagree on this subject..

When did that happen ?
K

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2018, 04:03:34 PM »
When did that happen ?
        here's pic look at the video clip...his supporters try to say he wasn't mocking the crippled reporter..
F

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
        here's pic look at the video clip...his supporters try to say he wasn't mocking the crippled reporter..

He wasn't mocking the reporter's disability.  He was mocking the reporter's waffling and backpedaling.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »
He wasn't mocking the reporter's disability.  He was mocking the reporter's waffling and backpedaling.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

debatable. "You should see this guy".... the fact he knew of him and his disability... either he mocked him and he is an insensitive prick, or he is just an insensitive prick and didn't realize that would be in very poor taste.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 04:09:13 PM »
That doughy, fat fuck makes Fortress nauseous.

Someone there should have swiftly booted the tubby soyboy right into his shrivelled ballsack.

I’m not kidding:

The liblardass is a putrid example of f aggotry and estrogen-soaked wussiness.
You're assuming he still has a ballsack. I am thinking a cameltoe instead.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2018, 04:10:05 PM »
debatable. "You should see this guy".... the fact he knew of him and his disability... either he mocked him and he is an insensitive prick, or he is just an insensitive prick and didn't realize that would be in very poor taste.
I think you need to be on the fence with his. As an agnostic you can't really make up your mind on matters!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I see no similarities between Trump's "mockery" and the reporter's genuine mannerisms/behavior.

Could Kovaleski possibly be playing the "victim card?"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 04:17:29 PM »
I think you need to be on the fence with his. As an agnostic you can't really make up your mind on matters!

I kind of am. If it was another human being with a touch of decency.. someone who doesn't attack a former POW for getting caught... I would error on the side of probably didn't. But this is Trump a man who has shown no sense of morality or decency and it wouldn't surprise me if he really did.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2018, 04:24:11 PM »

I see no similarities between Trump's "mockery" and the reporter's genuine mannerisms/behavior.

Could Kovaleski possibly be playing the "victim card?"

For those unfamiliar with the incident:

Kovaleski wrote a piece in the WaPo on September 18, 2001, stating that after the 9/11 attacks, "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation."

At a November 2015 campaign rally, Trump cited that article as confirming that "thousands and thousands of people were cheering" in Jersey City, NJ as the WTC collapsed.

Then Kovaleski tried to walk back his statements in his earlier article, saying he didn't remember saying that thousands, or even hundreds of people were celebrating after the WTC tragedy.  After which Trump made fun of him and claimed to have no idea what he looked like or that he was disabled.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »
For those unfamiliar with the incident:

Kovaleski wrote a piece in the WaPo on September 18, 2001, stating that after the 9/11 attacks, "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation."

At a November 2015 campaign rally, Trump cited that article as confirming that "thousands and thousands of people were cheering" in Jersey City, NJ as the WTC collapsed.

Then Kovaleski tried to walk back his statements in his earlier article, saying he didn't remember saying that thousands, or even hundreds of people were celebrating after the WTC tragedy.  After which Trump made fun of him and claimed to have no idea what he looked like or that he was disabled.

So what, exactly, is his disability?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 04:43:37 PM »
He was struck by lightning, but made it.

Q

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »

So what, exactly, is his disability?

"Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition causing joint contracture in his right arm and hand."

So basically, a gimpy hand.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2018, 06:32:27 PM »

and yet another victim of Fake News  ::)
K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 06:38:24 PM »
  not really i just don't like the moral fiber of the man...
At least you're honest about it and have an answer. No matter how ill informed. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »

Do you know all the words?

I'm not being accusatory, either.
I'm VERY patriotic, and I don't know the entire song.

I don't think song lyrics denote one's patriotism as much as their actions and beliefs.

Actually, I do.  it was taught in second grade.

He is also supposed to be a 239 lb "stable genius", so knowing the words isn't expecting too much.  Instead he lip sync's like a drag queen. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 08:20:27 PM »
Actually, I do.  it was taught in second grade.

He is also supposed to be a 239 lb "stable genius", so knowing the words isn't expecting too much.  Instead he lip sync's like a drag queen. 

If he were auditioning for American Idol, I think the judges would have docked him for forgetting the words. But he's just the President, who is ranting about patriotism... no big deal if he doesn't know the words

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
Trump is certainly making my stock portfolio great again, hail Trump! :o

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2018, 01:56:36 AM »
Trump is certainly making my stock portfolio great again, hail Trump! :o

Yeah, but he would never make it on "American Idol," so it doesn't matter.
That is the only significant benchmark.
 ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2018, 04:20:37 AM »

The benchmark is to make it on Miss Universe without being judged for your appearance but for your intelligence and drive.
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2018, 05:58:30 AM »
If he were auditioning for American Idol, I think the judges would have docked him for forgetting the words. But he's just the President, who is ranting about patriotism... no big deal if he doesn't know the words

Tell me, why do you hate your own country comrade ?
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2018, 05:59:32 AM »

Trump to me at this pace in on par w Reagan and on target to exceed Reagan. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 06:56:52 AM »
Sad an embarrassing that so many still believe that Trump made fun of that guys handicap. Used same mannerisms on Cruz, etc. to show waffling/backtracking.

Thought the same thing when it first came out as that was how the news portrayed it and wondered what kind of guy does that? Wanted Cruz originally. Then looked into it to form my own opinion and found out it was a complete lie as have been many things when it comes to him. Honestly, it shows that if you still believe that that you really do not actually look into a candidate or form your own opinion.

I believe Hillary used it in one of her campaign ads, lol.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 07:29:40 AM »
Fake news always attempting to paint King Trump poorly.

Fail.

As usual.

MAGA