Author Topic: Beta Fatso of Piss  (Read 7257 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Beta Fatso of Piss
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »
At least you're honest about it and have an answer. No matter how ill informed. :D
                thanks, i like the polite way you called me an idiot... i respect that..
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »
I kind of am. If it was another human being with a touch of decency.. someone who doesn't attack a former POW for getting caught... I would error on the side of probably didn't. But this is Trump a man who has shown no sense of morality or decency and it wouldn't surprise me if he really did.
   this is what i'm saying... trump says nobody knows as much about everything as him......including the bible... he should he more less broke every one of the 10 commandments in his lifetime.... either directly or indirectly...so why does he keep playing the holier than thou card..
F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »
   this is what i'm saying... trump says nobody knows as much about everything as him......including the bible... he should he more less broke every one of the 10 commandments in his lifetime.... either directly or indirectly...so why does he keep playing the holier than thou card..

1. Because he is a sociopath
2. Because he can.. and his supporters believe every word or don't care if he is morally corrupt as long as he keeps minorities out of the country and the market keeps going up 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »
The Celebration of America, which lasted approximately 10 minutes, began on Tuesday with the singing of the 'Star Spangled Banner' with the president standing with his hand on his heart during its performance.

One Beta Fatso of Piss, near the back of the crowd, took the knee as it played. Trump said the Eagles were disinvited from a White House celebration of their Super Bowl championship because of NFL players performing the same gesture at football games. The Eagles had not been among them last season.

Fatso:

Would kick him in his ribs.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2018, 02:50:29 PM »

This is funny though lol

X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2018, 02:57:08 PM »

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2018, 02:58:51 PM »
1. Because he is a sociopath
2. Because he can.. and his supporters believe every word or don't care if he is morally corrupt as long as he keeps minorities out of the country and the market keeps going up 

Maybe, for the sake of argument, Trump IS a sociopath.  He's certainly an asshole, at the very least.  But maybe we need an asshole-type to hold the highest office in the US.  Look at what that PC milquetoast Justin Trudeau is doing to Canada.

Also, Trump is our President.  He's not our spiritual leader.  I certainly don't look to him for moral guidance.  I look to him to get shit done that's in the best interest of our country.  And I think he's doing a great job at that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2018, 03:01:58 PM »
Maybe, for the sake of argument, Trump IS a sociopath.  He's certainly an asshole, at the very least.  But maybe we need an asshole-type to hold the highest office in the US.  Look at what that PC milquetoast Justin Trudeau is doing to Canada.

Also, Trump is our President.  He's not our spiritual leader.  I certainly don't look to him for moral guidance.  I look to him to get shit done that's in the best interest of our country.  And I think he's doing a great job at that.
If you are happy with his performance, and don't mind our President is a chronic liar, that's cool. I sometimes wish I could just overlook the fact myself

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:55 PM »
If you are happy with his performance, and don't mind our President is a chronic liar, that's cool. I sometimes wish I could just overlook the fact myself
Being a liar is antecedent to becoming president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2018, 03:07:04 PM »

Yet you voted for Obama

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 03:08:04 PM »
Deport him to Fatfuckistan.

Sounds good to me.

But before we put it on a plane, I think it should have to undergo hard kicks to its nether region from a platoon of combat veterans.  I also think this mighty SJW should wear a sandwich board proclaiming his nationality wherever he wound up.  A loud Alluhu Ackbar!, swish of a sword and, bam!  He'll be cured forever :)

Oops, I meant "it."  Or "zhe"?  Whatever.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 03:17:38 PM »
Yet you voted for Obama

you are wearing pink frilly underwear with giraffes on them.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 03:20:06 PM »
                thanks, i like the polite way you called me an idiot... i respect that..

NO...
Chaos would never do that.

You're a good man, Funk!
And, so is chaos!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »
you are wearing pink frilly underwear with giraffes on them.

Only I. Old days. But you still voted for Obama.  Ultimate beta fag move

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 03:21:45 PM »
Only I. Old days. But you still voted for Obama.  Ultimate beta fag move

I think you said that before, and I think I told you I didn't, unless you come up with some evidence to prove me wrong, my word on whether I voted for him or not  trumps your speculation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
Bro.   I still have Italian boys black satin jacket w pink lettering from the 80s.  We get it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2018, 08:50:55 PM »
So much winning.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2018, 08:55:04 PM »
his supporters believe every word or don't care if he is morally corrupt as long as he keeps minorities out of the country and the market keeps going up 

Absolutely.

Go Trump!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »
Absolutely.

Go Trump!

Couldn't have planned that any better  :)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2018, 01:47:53 AM »
Trump to me at this pace in on par w Reagan and on target to exceed Reagan. 

Some observers believe he already has.

It may be comparing apples to oranges, but the bottom line is he's accomplished a lot of good things in a relatively short time. And, the only issues his detractors can cling to are things like his hair, his lackluster singing abilities, an alleged affair from 10 years ago, or claims that he's a "mean" person.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
The benchmark is to make it on Miss Universe without being judged for your appearance but for your intelligence and drive.

Positively!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2018, 06:31:34 AM »
So much winning.

nothing to do with the Trump campaign imbecile of piss
K

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
So much winning.

IF this stupid meme is even accurate, it only serves as further evidence of how corrupt the Clintons are, and that nothing sticks to them, nor will it ever.  They are not good people.  They, and people like them, are everything that's wrong with our world.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
nothing to do with the Trump campaign imbecile of piss

No, just with Trump himself and the people he surrounds himself with.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
IF this stupid meme is even accurate, it only serves as further evidence of how corrupt the Clintons are, and that nothing sticks to them, nor will it ever.  They are not good people.  They, and people like them, are everything that's wrong with our world.

So what you are really saying is that despite Trump claiming to be a stable genius, he can't even get away with anything like the rest of the crowd?  Is that it?   ::) 

Guess that is why so many businesses of his has failed and been sued.