Author Topic: DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say  (Read 10202 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
of course it was, since the next line after it underscores that you don't care what anyone believes or does. Pretty silly for anyone to argue otherwise.

yep, and that's par for the course for the idiot who is trying to make that argument

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
My bad if I read that wrong.   To me it’s just a topic not appropriate in business setting

read the quote from me again

I said I don't discuss religion with my clients just like I (do/don't?) discuss how often they bone their wives

It's none of my business what anyone chooses to believe or do

Now tell me what makes more sense in the second half part of that first sense ...do or don't?

pretty obvious that it's don't since I said "just like I..." and then go on to say in the next sentence that what anyone does is none of my business

Why would I say "just like" if what I then say is the exact opposite of what I just said in the first part of the sentence

If you want to believe something else that's fine with me

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
yep, and that's par for the course for the idiot who is trying to make that argument

Straw Man, why would anyone believe that's a typo?

Everyone here already knew that you are a pervert, constantly inquiring into my whereabouts, and continuously posting photos of bloodied bodies of murdered girls.  You probably whack off to those photos on a regular basis, you sick SOB.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=511229.msg8940366#msg8940366

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My bad if I read that wrong.   To me it’s just a topic not appropriate in business setting

no shit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw Man, why would anyone believe that's a typo?

Everyone here already knew that you are a pervert, constantly inquiring into my whereabouts, and continuously posting photos of bloodied bodies of murdered girls.  You probably whack off to those photos on a regular basis, you sick SOB.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=511229.msg8940366#msg8940366

they would believe it if they have common sense which you clearly lack

not sure why you chose to include that link since it has nothing to do with this topic.

I have no problem with that link or what I wrote.  I was trying to show people the utter stupidity of trying to compare the "pain" of having to bake a cake (something the fundie bakers do all day long every day) with the horror of losing a loved one to a shooting event

I think the picture of mass shooting should be shown on TV.

People should see exactly what it looks like when a gunman massacres unarmed civilians and then maybe we'd get some traction on common sense gun legislation.

If people want guns they should have no problem looking at the actual effects of someone being shot

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
pretty silly argument. It was obviously a typo. Can we move on?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
James Comey Urges Americans to Vote Democrat This Fall: ‘Policy Differences Don’t Matter Right Now’
National Review ^ | 07/18/2018 | Jack Crowe
Posted on 7/18/2018, 10:59:05 AM by SeekAndFind

Embattled former FBI director James Comey urged Americans to vote Democrat in the upcoming midterm elections in a Tuesday night tweet.

Comey, a former Republican who was fired by President Trump last year, claimed in the late night tweet that the GOP-led Congress has failed in its obligation to stand up to the president when he strays from American “values.”

“All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall,” he wrote. “Policy differences don’t matter right now. History has its eyes on us.”

The former FBI chief has made headlines in recent months for frequently maligning the president while on tour for his newly released tell all book “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” which details his brief time in the administration and paints Trump as a serial liar unmoored from any semblance of ethical standards.

Comey’s latest comments come after Trump drew the ire of Congressional allies and critics alike by publicly endorsing Vladimir Putin’s denial of election meddling during their joint press conference in Helsinki, Finland.

“This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country,” he wrote after the press conference. “Patriots need to stand up and reject the behavior of this president.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...