Author Topic: AAS for longevity as well as performance enhacing purposes  (Read 4956 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
AAS for longevity as well as performance enhacing purposes
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:20:21 PM »
Hello guys, I’ve been Blast & Cruising since I am 17. Came off when I was 20-21 years old for 9 months. Went back on for little under a year and now I am off since 3 months. And stopped training for 3 months. Did clomid nolva for 12 weeks at 50/20. Currently using mk osta 30/25. Since 2 weeks. Started training a bt more seriously. Reason I came off was for health reasons. In Canada it is expensive to get blood work. I have never gotten any blood work in the 4-5 years I used gear. Which got me really worried, only realized later on how serious this was. Also monetary issues and lifestyle as a pilot isnt easy. I dont want my blood work to go viral to companies and see that I am juicing my brains out. However, school is done and soon will get a steady income and looking to go back on. I am turning 23 soon, 6’1. What do you guys recommend, b&c or cycles? And I am aiming for a very aesthetic healthy look. I want to be healthy and be able to run cycles or blasts without worries. Of course steroids will cause adverse effects, but my question is, is it worth it if this is one of the passions I live to experience on a daily, and what can I do if I want to cycle without negatively impacting my health. I was thinking of test e parabolan proviron cycles in summer and winter maybe test e deca anadrol. Any input? I have been training since I am 12, currently 215 pounds 18% bf. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: AAS for longevity as well as performance enhacing purposes
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 02:25:39 AM »
I dont get it... You want a clean bloodwork etc but yet want to blast tren and shit
Just ditch the sarm stuff its as bad as AAS health wise and no where near as efficient for PED purpose.
Its simple either you care about your health and run something sustainable like TRT and a small GH dose or you want to go all out and run whatever

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:07:44 AM »
"I want to be healthy and be able to run cycles or blasts without worries."

I'll be frank.

You are a drug addict.  

Man, you are being stupid.

Grow up and be a man.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »
TRT dose is ok anything above may be a health risk. At your age doing steroids isn't a good idea unless you are making a living off your body.
T

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 05:20:10 PM »
What bothers the shit out of me is that you say you’ve been blasting and cruising since the age of 17! If that really is the case then you are most likely doomed to stay on TRT for most of your life regardless of what you do... blasting and cruising means you never come off and to do that starting at age 17 is not smart! It’s actually extremely stupid.
I’m also really confused about your on-again off-again type of personality. Honestly, my advice is spend the fucking money to get your blood work done. Then assess your health situation.
Ultimately, it is you and only you that knows if going back on is the right thing to do. Be an adult man, and ask yourself what you really want with this...

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 06:32:48 PM »
No point in being defensive. SARMs are something I am testing out for myself because the side effects are much less severe than steroids. This is a fact. Currently running RAD-140 @20mg/day, Ostarine @25mg/day, MK-677 @25mg/day. I added RAD only recently. Prior to adding it, I didn’t lose any testicular size. When I added it, I felt some definite suppression. However, what I really like so far, is that I am not getting any acne or shedding of hair. I am extremely prone to acne and suffered severe cystic acne during the time I was running gear. No matter the dosages, compounds and things I tried. On SARMs, my skin is still clear and actually improved. Since I added the RAD, I noticed definite vascularity increase and more shape is starting to show. MK-677 hunger and lethargy dropped  down after the 2 week mark. The MK-2866 gave me no suppression whatsoever. My libido is better when I am off cycle than when  I am on cycle. And on SARMs it actually improved. I started at 193, now I am 220 3-4 weeks in. My lifts noticeably increased. I have no shedding of hair, no aggression, no insomnia so far. However, results are nothing close to steroids. Which I don’t mind because I am progressing without any adverse effects which is the goal

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 04:29:55 PM »
I started at 193, now I am 220 3-4 weeks in. My lifts noticeably increased. I have no shedding of hair, no aggression, no insomnia so far. However, results are nothing close to steroids. Which I don’t mind because I am progressing without any adverse effects which is the goal

27 pounds in four weeks! Mostly water weight for sure and I bet your blood pressure is through the fucking roof due to so much weight so fast. One thing is for sure, its definitely not all lean mass.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »
No luckily my blood pressure is perfect because i stay on top of my cardio.  But my diet has been like complete shit. However, I’ve put on considerable size. Muscle, fat and water. Going to try to clean it up a little and increase my protein intake. I will keep bulking till I hit a good weight and till I’ve added enough lbm to start a cut. I want to see if SARMs can get me as big as I was on juice