Author Topic: Jordan Peterson on Justin Trudeau  (Read 3678 times)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Jordan Peterson on Justin Trudeau
« on: June 08, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »
I thought Jordan Peterson's analysis was so brilliantly and concisely expressed that I had to transcribe it word for word.  Because it not only nails Justin Trudeau to a T, but it also explains pretty much the entire liberal political ideology, regardless of what country they're from.

One of the most appalling things about the budget, as far as I was concerned, is that it provides ample evidence, if such was not sufficiently provided already, that Trudeau is exactly what you would be afraid of if you were...afraid...of him.  He doesn't have an answer to a problem that isn't overwhelmingly predictable, ideologically--it's like you don't even need him, you just have to run the ideology--it has the answers.  What's the big problem?  Equity between men and women.  It's like, 'sorry, that's NOT the big problem.  That's not even...you're not even scratching the surface of the problem with that approach.  And your solutions?  It's like, you can learn those solutions your first week in Women's Studies.  They're not solutions.  They're the sorts of solutions that children toy with when they have no idea what they're contending with.  Yeah, well, there's not a lot there, I'm afraid.

Fixing these complex systems is unbelievably complicated and you're likely to make them worse when you're mucking about with them haphazardly, right?  And so it's way easier just to do this, this...he--Trudeau said it back in, wasn't it 2016?  Why do we have half--why are half the cabinet women?  Because it's 2000 and was it, 16 or 15?  Well...it's almost impossible to overstate how shallow that comment is, and how, not only shallow, but it's also casually malevolent, in an unconscious sense, because he had a job to do, which was to evaluate his MPs thoroughly and skeptically, and pick the BEST people, PERIOD.  But that isn't what he did, he said, well, it's 2016 so I'll appoint half women.  It's like, well, that...everybody gave him a pass on that and so here we are, and now we have a budget that's equity-focused.  Yeah, well, good luck with that.

When I look at Trudeau, there's a couple of things that I see:  I see someone who hasn't grown up.  So he's Peter Pan.  I see someone who's--he knows how to behave in public--that's one thing you can say about him.  He's got that easy charisma and charm that comes from being good-looking, being from a favored background, his--the favored background that he's from--he's got by on that.  And the reason I believe that is because I don't believe that if he had any true character, that he would have run.  Because he ran on the strength of his name.  And he hadn't earned the right to do that.  But, people elected him, so here we are, and this is what we get, I mean, he pulled out the ideological card when he formulated the cabinet, and Canadians all went 'oh, isn't that cute.'  It's like, no, it's not cute, it's not acceptable.  And now we're paying the price for it.

I only transcribed the first 3 minutes.  You're welcome.  Here's the full link if you're interested:

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Jordan Peterson on Justin Trudeau
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 05:05:51 PM »
Peterson is great.

Trudeau is a little fop. :-*

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 05:30:29 PM »
World's most naive Prime Minister.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 05:36:17 PM »
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian National Treasure. Libtards always have a meltdown whenever he accurately answers any debates with Facts and destroys their lame ideology. Just finished reading his book : 12 Rules for life : an antidote to chaos and It's just awesome!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 05:38:36 PM »
having Trump as my President, I'm a little hesitant speaking poorly about another countries leader  :)

But if you are Canadian, have at it

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 05:41:34 PM »
having Trump as my President, I'm a little hesitant speaking poorly about another countries leader  :)

But if you are Canadian, have at it

Mr.Trump don't dress up like Indian  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 05:41:52 PM »
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian National Treasure. Libtards always have a meltdown whenever he accurately answers any debates with Facts and destroys their lame ideology. Just finished reading his book : 12 Rules for life : an antidote to chaos and It's just awesome!

If you enjoy that you would love to watch Sam Harris in a debate with a Christian Apologist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
If you enjoy that you would love to watch Sam Harris in a debate with a Christian Apologist.

I love it when atheists watch (not they ever would because of the overwhelming evidence) The Case for Christ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 06:13:00 PM »
I love it when atheists watch (not they ever would because of the overwhelming evidence) The Case for Christ

Read the book twice.. how about you?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 06:14:12 PM »

https://infidels.org/library/modern/jeff_lowder/strobel.html

give this a read. Let me know your thoughts..I read it about 15 years ago and it carried more weight with me. I'd love to hear your thoughts

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 06:16:38 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 06:22:31 PM »
That’s cute.

nothing cute about it. I'm interested in a believer (much like I once was) reading the counter argument to the book and telling me what they think

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
Justin Castro is the single worst PM Canada’s ever had.

By far.

There’s not enough space to even begin to comment on his idiocy and corruption.

Ontario just voted out its libtard premier. Let’s hope it’s the beginning of the end for the federal Liberals.

The damage Castro is doing is incalculable.

My hate for him and the left is fiery hot. Inferno.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
I don't think Trudeau is that bad. I like the fact that he tries to give everyone equality.
X

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 09:54:09 PM »
I don't think Trudeau is that bad. I like the fact that he tries to give everyone equality.

Go Ride "their' parade!!...All protected by federal funding, Cops with bombons and the whole works, while We Pay....
He's Shitting bricks Because the Conservatives Won Overwhelmingly in yesterdays' election, bottom line: Everybody is Sick of the Libtard wave and Want Change!!...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 09:55:08 PM »

Equality schmequality

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 10:05:45 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣

so, will you take the time to read the rebuttal?

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
so, will you take the time to read the rebuttal?

Libtard of Piss... ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 10:39:40 PM »
Libtard of Piss... ::)

and you are....?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
Mr.Trump don't dress up like Indian  ;D
he dresses up as a republican

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 12:55:33 AM »

But they are forcing equality of outcome.....

That is Peterson's argument. Equality of choice is what you want as it gives an outcome based on freedom of opportunity.

Equality of outcome removes freedom of opportunity.

I've seen many of his interviews and they all want to be the one that is smarter than him but you see time  and again they have the same equality of outcome basis for their argument, which is wrong.

It shows just how idiotic some people are who fail to grasp why its wrong. I mean, Peterson has only smashed hundreds of people in intrrviews....you'd think by now they might have caught on that they are wrong but nope.... still clutching to BS ideology.

I am glad we have someone like Peterson making a stand. The dude is fantastic and brings a smart mind to explain and debate his points.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 02:21:38 AM »

I want to sit down and have a Starbucks cappuccino on his behalf

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 03:10:43 AM »
Conservstive Doug Ford won by landslide putting the provincial liberals into non party status in Ontario . It's s sign of things yo come. 
 Trudeau will be out on his gay ass 2019 and good riddance.people are sick of his garbage.