Author Topic: Damn, Gary Strydom is trashing Mike Quinn Badly On Facebook.....LOL  (Read 11915 times)

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
Re: Damn, Gary Strydom is trashing Mike Quinn Badly On Facebook.....LOL
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2018, 11:25:33 PM »
Great to see you posting again!

Goodness me, Gary! You need to calm down. Did you not notice the blue stars? I am a fellow iron-warrior; please show some respect. I was not insulting your parents; I was merely hypothesising about the mysterious origins of your unique name. It is fair to assume that your parents named you, is it not? Why, then, is it beyond the pale to suggest that they might have deliberately intended the homoerotic undertones? Your parents may indeed be rich and proud, but this information is simply irrelevant. Both my dads are rich and proud and I can assure you they'd jump at the chance to sleep in a gay dorm. Perhaps it is the case that I've inadvertently stumbled upon something really quite sinister. Only a few weeks ago the androgynous oddball 'Go 4 It' panegyrically depicted life in a Thai dormitory, where one can allegedly 'live like a king'. Now we have a resident of Thailand posting, whose name literally translates to 'try gay dorms', and the mere suggestion that this anagram might be more than coincidence provoked a barrage of vitriolic abuse. Well, forgive me for being just a little bit suspicious!
Keep yakking you freak. I dont give a fuck about your blue stars man. You not an Iron warrior! You a troll from Gay Galactica with 2 inches of dangling fury. It's people like you that should be removed from this board for talking about absolutely fuckin nonsense. Go home to your mommy were you can stumble around with your dick in your hand because you nothing but a poor excuse for a human. Am not a resident of Thailand and my name translates into "Telling you to go play in the traffic" Maybe getting run over by an 18 wheeler will give you a bigger hard on than coming here to talk to real people.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2018, 12:15:27 AM »
Great to see you posting again!

Goodness me, Gary! You need to calm down. Did you not notice the blue stars? I am a fellow iron-warrior; please show some respect. I was not insulting your parents; I was merely hypothesising about the mysterious origins of your unique name. It is fair to assume that your parents named you, is it not? Why, then, is it beyond the pale to suggest that they might have deliberately intended the homoerotic undertones? Your parents may indeed be rich and proud, but this information is simply irrelevant. Both my dads are rich and proud and I can assure you they'd jump at the chance to sleep in a gay dorm. Perhaps it is the case that I've inadvertently stumbled upon something really quite sinister. Only a few weeks ago the androgynous oddball 'Go 4 It' panegyrically depicted life in a Thai dormitory, where one can allegedly 'live like a king'. Now we have a resident of Thailand posting, whose name literally translates to 'try gay dorms', and the mere suggestion that this anagram might be more than coincidence provoked a barrage of vitriolic abuse. Well, forgive me for being just a little bit suspicious!

You’re a retard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2018, 12:30:20 AM »
Is the real Gary an English-language learner like this one here? Or is this one here not the real Gary?

Meta-physical

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2018, 01:09:37 AM »
You’re a retard.

No, Fortress, I'm afraid that the retard is most definitely you. 'Try gay dorms' said that you could be his Facebook friend and suddenly your life has meaning again, does it? Are you going to send him one of your masterpieces from the 90s where you've captioned his picture with something along the lines of 'Manbeast: Gary knows the importance of a stuffed thong'. Or maybe recount the time you once 'hung out' with some other unmemorable steroid-freak who's now dead. If you only had the courage to follow suit, you wouldn't be stuck indoors, crippled by OCD and reduced to bobbing your fat bald head up and down to the soothing sounds of Slayer as you constantly hit the refresh button on your POF profile. Nobody's going to message, Fortress. Booty isn't going to fly to Canada for dinner. The girl in the gym that you shouted at like an autist is not impressed by your 'apha presence'. You're alone. You can attempt to pacify this painful realisation by adopting your neo-Nazi alter ego, but everybody can see through the facade. You're a sensitive twat who has been wounded by the world (probably mentally destroyed by a woman), and in order to avoid further breakdown you've donned the body armour of pessimism - but the foundations of this 'fortress' are weak. You are weak.

Competitor

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2018, 02:07:47 AM »
Gary! I’m a huge fan brotha,your living the dream I reckon,how many days a week are you training at the moment?what gym in Bangers are you at brotha?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2018, 02:14:02 AM »
Hi, Gary. Big fan here. I couldn't help but notice that your name is an anagram of 'try gay dorms'. I was curious to know if this is something that you have tried yourself, and would openly endorse? Or might it be that your parents were big fans of gay dormitories and simply opted to surreptitiously exploit the birth of their child in order to further their agenda? Lastly, providing that you would, in fact, not endorse sleeping in a gay dormitory, might you have any suggestions for the heterosexual individual unlucky enough to find themselves stranded in one overnight?

Why are you so angrily attacking Gary with made up perverted fantasies?  Did he take a steaming dump on your mom's chest or something?

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2018, 02:39:20 AM »

No, Fortress, I'm afraid that the retard is most definitely you. 'Try gay dorms' said that you could be his Facebook friend and suddenly your life has meaning again, does it? Are you going to send him one of your masterpieces from the 90s where you've captioned his picture with something along the lines of 'Manbeast: Gary knows the importance of a stuffed thong'. Or maybe recount the time you once 'hung out' with some other unmemorable steroid-freak who's now dead. If you only had the courage to follow suit, you wouldn't be stuck indoors, crippled by OCD and reduced to bobbing your fat bald head up and down to the soothing sounds of Slayer as you constantly hit the refresh button on your POF profile. Nobody's going to message, Fortress. Booty isn't going to fly to Canada for dinner. The girl in the gym that you shouted at like an autist is not impressed by your 'apha presence'. You're alone. You can attempt to pacify this painful realisation by adopting your neo-Nazi alter ego, but everybody can see through the facade. You're a sensitive twat who has been wounded by the world (probably mentally destroyed by a woman), and in order to avoid further breakdown you've donned the body armour of pessimism - but the foundations of this 'fortress' are weak. You are weak.
What are you with this bullshit about "Try gay dorms"? "Gary knows the importance of a stuffed thong??" How dare you talk about my thong!? lol. Wait until I remove a "protein" dump from the rear of my thong and smear it in your face you "little nobody". Oh wait your 2 inches of "dangling fury" might get hard from that remark...U sicko... Why would the moderators even allow a freak like you to post here??? Each of your posts subject matter is not remotely related to anything about bodybuilding, power lifting or a healthy lifestyle. I seriously doubt that you have even lifted a weight in your life. You sound like you a sick man. You need to get help --> Talking about the dead with such cynicism reinforces why you should be removed. I think you were mentally destroyed by a woman, wounded by a big bodybuilder that you ordered through Gay for Pay then you were converted over to ssbbw and a fat one farted in your face resulting in you being disgruntled and polluted. Poor you...Boo whooo... 

Meta-physical

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2018, 03:11:26 AM »
What are you with this bullshit about "Try gay dorms"? "Gary knows the importance of a stuffed thong??" How dare you talk about my thong!? lol. Wait until I remove a "protein" dump from the rear of my thong and smear it in your face you "little nobody". Oh wait your 2 inches of "dangling fury" might get hard from that remark...U sicko... Why would the moderators even allow a freak like you to post here??? Each of your posts subject matter is not remotely related to anything about bodybuilding, power lifting or a healthy lifestyle. I seriously doubt that you have even lifted a weight in your life. You sound like you a sick man. You need to get help --> Talking about the dead with such cynicism reinforces why you should be removed. I think you were mentally destroyed by a woman, wounded by a big bodybuilder that you ordered through Gay for Pay then you were converted over to ssbbw and a fat one farted in your face resulting in you being disgruntled and polluted. Poor you...Boo whooo... 

Hahaha, go choke on a ladyboy's chode, you filthy yarpie! 'Gay Galactica' was funny but the rest of your ramblings simply document the reality of life as a professional bodybuilder. Fecal incontinence is, after all, an unsurprising consequence of 'paying one's dues' in the warped world of muscle worship. Stick your soiled thong on Ebay instead. Fortress and muscleman-2017 can fight for the right to wear it as a gas mask while reenacting Kristallnacht in their basement.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2018, 05:07:29 AM »
Keep yakking you freak. I dont give a fuck about your blue stars man. You not an Iron warrior! You a troll from Gay Galactica with 2 inches of dangling fury. It's people like you that should be removed from this board for talking about absolutely fuckin nonsense. Go home to your mommy were you can stumble around with your dick in your hand because you nothing but a poor excuse for a human. Am not a resident of Thailand and my name translates into "Telling you to go play in the traffic" Maybe getting run over by an 18 wheeler will give you a bigger hard on than coming here to talk to real people.

I know Gary lives in a 3rd world country and all, but why does he talk like a Vietnamese prostitute? Or is he just mildly retarded? Does he talk like this on his official FB page? I’m not a schmoe, so I don’t follow him.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2018, 05:24:01 AM »
Hahaha, go choke on a ladyboy's chode, you filthy yarpie! 'Gay Galactica' was funny but the rest of your ramblings simply document the reality of life as a professional bodybuilder. Fecal incontinence is, after all, an unsurprising consequence of 'paying one's dues' in the warped world of muscle worship. Stick your soiled thong on Ebay instead. Fortress and muscleman-2017 can fight for the right to wear it as a gas mask while reenacting Kristallnacht in their basement.

Did you pay your dues?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2018, 05:35:12 AM »
haha look at how the Meta-physical mongoloid is melting  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2018, 05:36:56 AM »
Metaphysical owning Strydom!!
X

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2018, 05:37:46 AM »
haha look at how the Meta-physical mongoloid is melting  :)

Yeah the (((lefty loons))) have come out in force! 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2018, 05:38:25 AM »
Meta-physical dont own a penny, he's a dumpster diver!

Meta-physical

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2018, 05:52:34 AM »
haha look at how the Meta-physical mongoloid is melting  :)
You are irrelevant.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2018, 05:53:04 AM »
Why would I not be surprised if Mike Quinn showed up in this thread at some point today?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2018, 05:53:56 AM »
Meta-physical dont own a penny, he's a dumpster diver!

Every thing about this (((meta-physical))) fellow comes of as someone who takes it in the ass and likes it.

Meta-physical

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2018, 05:55:11 AM »
If Gary verifies his account by posting a picture of himself holding up a sign insulting me in some manner, or if Fortress uploads a recent picture (from today) with his face and tits on display, I will delete this account and never return!

Gents, the gauntlet has been thrown!

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2018, 07:20:09 AM »
If Gary verifies his account by posting a picture of himself holding up a sign insulting me in some manner, or if Fortress uploads a recent picture (from today) with his face and tits on display, I will delete this account and never return!

Gents, the gauntlet has been thrown!
My weight comes with my name bitch. I don't hide behind a fake handle. We working on getting your account deleted anyway. Your days are numbered. This is the real Gary Strydom. Ask me a trick question? Using this word "Yarpie" makes you South African  :) ? Not many know that word except for South Africans. So we have determined that Meta-physical is a Rooineck which is ok so am I but now we know where you from.  Check mate.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2018, 07:20:32 AM »
Surely Strydom would have blue stars.  This has to be a gimmick!  Ron, can you confirm this is the real Strydom?

Meta-physical

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2018, 07:50:38 AM »
My weight comes with my name bitch. I don't hide behind a fake handle. We working on getting your account deleted anyway. Your days are numbered. This is the real Gary Strydom. Ask me a trick question? Using this word "Yarpie" makes you South African  :) ? Not many know that word except for South Africans. So we have determined that Meta-physical is a Rooineck which is ok so am I but now we know where you from.  Check mate.

Haha! Piss off, gimmick. It was obvious from your first reply that you're just some random nutcase. Unfortunately for you, there's no way that Fortress will dare to flash his tits either, so the account shall remain. Checkmate!

Edit: Jesus, I just read your blog. You might actually be the real deal. Either way, the agreement still stands. Prove it with a pic and I disappear for good.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:29 AM »

Ouch.

Spot on, my friend.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2018, 08:55:10 AM »
My weight comes with my name bitch. I don't hide behind a fake handle. We working on getting your account deleted anyway. Your days are numbered. This is the real Gary Strydom. Ask me a trick question? Using this word "Yarpie" makes you South African  :) ? Not many know that word except for South Africans. So we have determined that Meta-physical is a Rooineck which is ok so am I but now we know where you from.  Check mate.

Be the mature champion you are and stay cool Gary. This place is full of 140 pound wannabe's that just need to be ignored

Meta-physical

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2018, 09:08:37 AM »
Be the mature champion you are and stay cool Gary. This place is full of 140 pound wannabe's that just need to be ignored

I retract my comments to Gary in this thread. I didn't believe it was actually him until reading his blog (the style is the same).

Gary: please stick around and continue to talk bodybuilding with those who are interested in it. My initial comment to you was clearly meant in jest. I'm sure people will benefit from having you here.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2018, 09:15:18 AM »
Every thing about this (((meta-physical))) fellow comes of as someone who takes it in the ass and likes it.

haha yes he's the take it up the ass-champion in his little home town!