Author Topic: People with kids need to be segregated  (Read 2724 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
People with kids need to be segregated
« on: June 11, 2018, 07:22:07 AM »
I’m not sure what I hate more,  Annoying kids or lazy parents. I’m at the airport and sitting in a quiet section away from the gate. Some family comes and sits next to me. Fucking annoying kids running back and forth past me screaming and the parents just doing jack shit. I want to drop kick their annoying fucking kid out of the window.  Keeps grunting like he’s an animal. Fucking parents are so lazy. Don’t say shit and just sit there like zombies. They need to keep families in fucking cages away from the general population. I’m sure with my luck these little shits will be sitting in the same section of the plane. At least I have ANC headphones.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: People with kids need to be segregated
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
I’m not sure what I hate more,  Annoying kids or lazy parents. I’m at the airport and sitting in a quiet section away from the gate. Some family comes and sits next to me. Fucking annoying kids running back and forth past me screaming and the parents just doing jack shit. I want to drop kick their annoying fucking kid out of the window.  Keeps grunting like he’s an animal. Fucking parents are so lazy. Don’t say shit and just sit there like zombies. They need to keep families in fucking cages away from the general population. I’m sure with my luck these little shits will be sitting in the same section of the plane. At least I have ANC headphones.
Its the parents not the kids I have two boys granted one is 18 now the other 15 but we travelled a lot and my boys were never like that we don't put up with disrespect or acting like morons in public we taught them well ..so its the parent not the kids
p

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 09:06:45 AM »
Its the parents not the kids I have two boys granted one is 18 now the other 15 but we travelled a lot and my boys were never like that we don't put up with disrespect or acting like morons in public we taught them well ..so its the parent not the kids
x2
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 09:11:54 AM »

I never let my kids speak in a restaurant, etc.  Whisper among the table, no one else wants to hear other families BS...

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 09:23:21 AM »
im sure we would all be happy if you didn't let your gene pool flourish so thanks in advance :-X
p

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 09:28:28 AM »

This. I've never let my kids act like animals and bother other people, it's embarrassing. No doubt these parents have lost control (or never had it) which is why their kids act like that. I take my kids in the delta lounge routinely and always have good behavior out of them.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 09:48:27 AM »
This. I've never let my kids act like animals and bother other people, it's embarrassing. No doubt these parents have lost control (or never had it) which is why their kids act like that. I take my kids in the delta lounge routinely and always have good behavior out of them.
Some times all it takes is the dad glance anyone WHO's a father knows what I'm talking about my wife's isn't bad either
p

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »
I wish I could be segregated from my kids in public places....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 11:17:31 AM »
Parents who allow their kids to run riot and act like animals are dirty fucking lazy stinking cu nts. Once was out with my kids and took them to McDonald’s and there was a large group of teenage nerds sitting around a table minding their own business and this annoying little twat kept swaggering up with an exaggerated strut and kept shouting in a take the piss voice “areet lads” over and over again, I look over and instead of clouting the little cu nt his fat bitch mother is laughing hysterically at him and encouraging him.
Why the fuck any parent would allow this behaviour is beyond me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 12:31:52 PM »
Parents who allow their kids to run riot and act like animals are dirty fucking lazy stinking cu nts. Once was out with my kids and took them to McDonald’s and there was a large group of teenage nerds sitting around a table minding their own business and this annoying little twat kept swaggering up with an exaggerated strut and kept shouting in a take the piss voice “areet lads” over and over again, I look over and instead of clouting the little cu nt his fat bitch mother is laughing hysterically at him and encouraging him.
Why the fuck any parent would allow this behaviour is beyond me
It will come back to bite in her, later on.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »
That's how the flight went:

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
it is someone elses kids
our kids are angels

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 02:21:13 PM »

lol 2x ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 03:36:36 PM »

Roflmao. Best line in here. Have a four year old and 1 on the way. I’m in tremendous agreement with this guy and probably even more in a year.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 05:30:38 PM »
Roflmao. Best line in here. Have a four year old and 1 on the way. I’m in tremendous agreement with this guy and probably even more in a year.

Yeah bro, it's over.  ;D

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »
This is correct.  It's absolutely the parents.  The kind of parents who constantly bargain with their children.  You know the whole "calm down honey and I'll give you ____.".  Kids should always be just a little afraid of making their parents mad.  Not in a bad way in that they fear being hit, but just a little to where they behave.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 05:46:15 PM »
my kids go ape once in a while... they're kids...

cry baby bitches on the internet will keep crying on the internet... they're cry baby bitches

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 05:48:18 PM »
i do not have children but observation i have when ppl have kids

its all they talk about is their kids, the parents identity is second class and the kids are the only topic of conversation (surf camp today i heard some parents talk about)

ask me, whats on my mind? closing a few deals, my art project, my lagging bodyparts, trip to Ibizia -  it seems when ppl have kids their interest disappear

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
i do not have children but observation i have when ppl have kids

its all they talk about is their kids, the parents identity is second class and the kids are the only topic of conversation (surf camp today i heard some parents talk about)

ask me, whats on my mind? closing a few deals, my art project, my lagging bodyparts, trip to Ibizia -  it seems when ppl have kids their interest disappear
Not at all I still do a lot of the same things more so because my kids have there own interest sometimes we do them together.haveing no kids does allow you to pick up and go anytime you want but I wouldn't trade my boys for nothing..
p

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 06:02:18 PM »
Not at all I still do a lot of the same things more so because my kids have there own interest sometimes we do them together.haveing no kids does allow you to pick up and go anytime you want but I wouldn't trade my boys for nothing..

good for you, i am not trolling or hating, but hard to have a conversation without mention of their children

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »
Yeah bro, it's over.  ;D

Nervous as shit over here. Will not give up two a days at the gym (keeping it Bb related)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 08:14:35 PM »
most parents and kids in public annoy me also. I would say 70 percent

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »

I find this annoying too. Grunting like an animal suggests the kid may have a mental disorder.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 11:41:45 PM »
That's how the flight went:

No normal kid could sustain that level of agitation for that long a time period.