Author Topic: Robert DeNiro at the Tony Awards - Attacks Trump  (Read 25257 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Trump just owned DeNiro on twitter
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:56 PM »
#wakeuppunchy

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2018, 05:02:31 PM »
#TeamWakeUpPunchy

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »
I just saw deniro on tv apologizing to Canada for trump walking away from g7 and not taking their shitty deal.
Who does deniro think he is by speaking for USA?
Fucking weak dude, let the grown ups negotiate and you stick to pretending you're someone else.
I'm not even a fan of Trump but don't go behind him and bow and scrape.
No one elected deniro to say shit so shut the fuck up he doesn't speak for USA.

Prime Cuck Castro got an apology from Mr. Make Believe while in Canada.

Fuck you, Booby DeCucko. The PM up here deserves to be eaten alive by ants.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2018, 05:12:09 PM »
“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!”

what did he "watch" last night?

I thought he was in Singapore giving concessions to his fat Korean buddy and getting nothing in return

Truly pathetic that the POTUS thinks it's a good use of his time to engage in Twitter battle with celebrities

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: DeNiro at Tony Awards
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2018, 05:13:08 PM »
The last good movie deniro made was heat his movies suck now and he loves big black cock

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:29 PM »
Not that many of the conservatives on this board aren't doing this already, but with occasional input from liberals, you will simply be doing nothing but "glad-handing" each other. How boring would this be? Pretty darn boring.

No one wants you and other liberals here.  You live in PORTLAND, OREGON, Prime - a city that is something like 82% White.  Who are YOU to tell ME how great racial diversity is and how great you are and how horrible racism is when EVERYTHING YOU DO IS IN THE COMPANY OF OTHER WHITE PEOPLE.  Worse than that - not only do you surround yourself only by White people, you surround yourself only by liberals!

Dumb intolerant asshole.  Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me?  Go run and seclude yourself in your 99% White neighbourhood in Portland!  What a real shit shocker that one of the most "progressive" cities in the USA is the one that has NO RACIAL DIVERSITY.  Haha, as if you Portland assholes are in ANY position to judge those of us who live around the poison that you preach.

GTFO of this board!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2018, 05:21:00 PM »
“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!”

On Facebook too :D

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2018, 05:32:17 PM »

I thought he was in Singapore giving concessions to his fat Korean buddy and getting nothing in return

Truly pathetic that the POTUS thinks it's a good use of his time to engage in Twitter battle with celebrities

Embarrassing enough being 70+ years and so fragile you gotta "fight" on social media. But a counties "leader" doing it.....how "strong"

What's the old saying, a Wolfe doesn't care for the opinions of sheep?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2018, 05:34:48 PM »

Straw Cuck

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2018, 05:37:03 PM »
I'd love to see that fat orange thing actually take a punch from DeNiro.
We all know how thatd go. Fkr cant walk 500m without his golf cart

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2018, 05:38:56 PM »
No one wants you and other liberals here.  You live in PORTLAND, OREGON, Prime - a city that is something like 82% White.  Who are YOU to tell ME how great racial diversity is and how great you are and how horrible racism is when EVERYTHING YOU DO IS IN THE COMPANY OF OTHER WHITE PEOPLE.  Worse than that - not only do you surround yourself only by White people, you surround yourself only by liberals!

Dumb intolerant asshole.  Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me?  Go run and seclude yourself in your 99% White neighbourhood in Portland!  What a real shit shocker that one of the most "progressive" cities in the USA is the one that has NO RACIAL DIVERSITY.  Haha, as if you Portland assholes are in ANY position to judge those of us who live around the poison that you preach.

GTFO of this board!

Boom!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2018, 05:41:09 PM »
I'd love to see that fat orange thing actually take a punch from DeNiro.
We all know how thatd go. Fkr cant walk 500m without his golf cart

Another libcuck detected, fellas!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2018, 05:42:06 PM »
It seems to bother people that Trump can do the job better than any president since Reagan, and yet still have time to put fag celebrities in their place on social media. :-*

Trump, a true Renaissance man.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2018, 05:45:30 PM »
Another libcuck detected, fellas!

Got me...dont forget snowflake, etc.
To be honest foreign politics dont interest me, just find the adulation of an obese old man unusual. Politics aside, anyone actually believe hes anything in that dodgy physicians report?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2018, 05:47:31 PM »
DeNiro does nothing but shitty movies nowadays.  Guy is a wreck.  What was his last good movie?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2018, 05:47:54 PM »
I’ve passed by Ivanka in nyc back in 2006, gorgeous girl

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2018, 05:49:48 PM »
garantee trump makes melania fuck him every night
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »

Maybe a tweet takes you hours to do Comrade? Trump takes less than 30 seconds to tweet a lowlife libaturd like Liddle Bobby D
K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2018, 06:04:24 PM »
DeNiro does nothing but shitty movies nowadays.  Guy is a wreck.  What was his last good movie?

This one
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Q

James

« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
DeNiro does nothing but shitty movies nowadays.  Guy is a wreck.  What was his last good movie?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2018, 06:07:13 PM »
Let's nominate DeNiro for DARWIN "Award"  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2018, 06:09:38 PM »

Married to a negro that spends all his money so he has to do any movie that comes his way.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2018, 06:17:53 PM »
Good movie? Last one I remember him in was the one about meeting the parents. Has he done anything since?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2018, 06:20:40 PM »
Liddle Bobby D only gets roles like this now

K