Author Topic: Some Getbigger has a dilemma.....  (Read 5939 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Some Getbigger has a dilemma.....
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 12:06:01 PM »
Depends...

Is 'brother' a nice guy, or has he been in rehab where he was a dick to everyone, including family...?

Not the brother. It's the sister's boyfriend.

Hes a really cool guy, just never had a career.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »
Didn't know you were rich.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 12:42:25 PM »
getbigger x should hire a hitman to dispose of broke dude, then he can pay the bill without felling bad. plus you getbigger x can then start banging the sister too. win/win

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2018, 12:49:01 PM »
Getbigger x should remember he didn’t get to be a millionaire by paying the way of penniless bums and needlessly buying meals for cu nt in law parents and be happier keeping his money in his wallet. He should also remember his spare time is very valuable and should spend it lying on the couch rather than attending a dinner where he likely despises everyone in attendance

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018, 12:58:26 PM »
Getbigger x should remember he didn’t get to be a millionaire by paying the way of penniless bums and needlessly buying meals for cu nt in law parents and be happier keeping his money in his wallet. He should also remember his spare time is very valuable and should spend it lying on the couch rather than attending a dinner where he likely despises everyone in attendance

Well, getbigger X would be paying for his girlfriends parents, which he has zero problems with.

In fact, getbigger X enjoys girlfriends family, as they are very kind to him and has no problem going out for a night on the town.  :) :)

I surmise GetbiggerX would have zero problems taking Mr. Goodrum out for a special night on the town.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2018, 01:07:19 PM »
Well, getbigger X would be paying for his girlfriends parents, which he has zero problems with.

In fact, getbigger X enjoys girlfriends family, as they are very kind to him and has no problem going out for a night on the town.  :) :)

I surmise GetbiggerX would have zero problems taking Mr. Goodrum out for a special night on the town.

Getbigger x is a very tolerant and generous man, the average Getbigger would sooner inject steroids using needles he found in tbombz garbage can than spend time with his lasses little barrel of shit shaped mother and her obese loudmouthed sister, much less pay for a meal for them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2018, 04:25:01 PM »
Getbigger X needs to sack up and tell that broke fuck to quit being a snowflake and deal with it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2018, 06:38:51 PM »
Comes across a something more than an altruistic gesture.  Someone with class would know how to handle the situation while leaving the sister & boygriend's dignity intact.
:

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 04:40:06 AM »
The closest thing rich guys have to " friends", is people who tolerate them, because he pays them stuff.
Very sad existence indeed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2018, 01:09:51 PM »
The closest thing rich guys have to " friends", is people who tolerate them, because he pays them stuff.
Very sad existence indeed.

Very true.

But you can hang out with other rich people like yourself.

Get married before you become rich.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 02:45:53 PM »
I talked to getbigger X today and he is ready for Sunday!!!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2018, 07:26:09 AM »
Today is the day! I’ll let getbig know what happens with Getbiggers X dilemma.
X

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2018, 09:15:28 AM »

Chumps on parade. 
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2018, 09:43:50 AM »
Chumps on parade. 

Hope I’m saved when I die :-(
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2018, 09:55:48 AM »

Sh1t!  I got back to the thread too late to offer my half-as5ed advice  ;D  Hope it goes well for you him...
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2018, 10:26:37 AM »
pic taken at said dinner right after sf1900 paid the bill

"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2018, 10:26:42 AM »
I'd just exscuse myself early on and discreetly take care of the bill. Then at the end of the meal tell everyone that we're going to ditch the bill.  Have everyone jump up and abruptly run out the door.

It will be exhilarating for everyone, they will feel alive from the fear of getting caught.  

Later that night your girlfriend will suck your cock with enthusiasm.  She'll feel like she's dating a bad-ass outlaw who doesn't give a fuck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2018, 11:00:36 AM »
Sh1t!  I got back to the thread too late to offer my half-as5ed advice  ;D  Hope it goes well for you him...

I’ll tell getbigger X that you wish him well.

Getbigger X will take charge of this situation, as he’s a getbigger!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2018, 11:15:31 AM »
pic taken at said dinner right after sf1900 paid the bill

Yes, I paid the bill for that dinner. Close to $800.00 bill.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2018, 11:17:40 AM »
SF1900, are you Dan Lok?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2018, 11:30:34 AM »
SF1900, are you Dan Lok?

Nope, but he’s my idol.
X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2018, 12:17:50 PM »
Pay for the dinner, casually suggest that you really enjoy having BBQ's with the family and that you should have one some time in the future. Depending on the sister & boyfriends living situation they might be able to host. Suggest you could all bring some food.

That way you suggest that you like hanging out with the family and would like to do something together in the future, hosting a BBQ will leave the sister & boyfriend feeling they have something to offer in return for the paid bill, and having everyone bring a dish reduces the costs on their side. So they don't end up being put off by the thought of spending cash.

If it bothers Getbigger "X"'s girlfriend, suggest she take him out some time or buy him something (or put out for a change).

Alternatively, fake food poisoning and demand to speak with the chef. Spit in his face and exclaim that the bloody steak you ordered was well-done and that you will not accept this. Write a review on your highly decorated 'Yelp' account and threaten to sue the guy and the whole branch if you do not get the food for free, preferably in a doggybag to go.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2018, 12:29:08 PM »
Pay for the dinner, casually suggest that you really enjoy having BBQ's with the family and that you should have one some time in the future. Depending on the sister & boyfriends living situation they might be able to host. Suggest you could all bring some food.

That way you suggest that you like hanging out with the family and would like to do something together in the future, hosting a BBQ will leave the sister & boyfriend feeling they have something to offer in return for the paid bill, and having everyone bring a dish reduces the costs on their side. So they don't end up being put off by the thought of spending cash.

If it bothers Getbigger "X"'s girlfriend, suggest she take him out some time or buy him something (or put out for a change).

Alternatively, fake food poisoning and demand to speak with the chef. Spit in his face and exclaim that the bloody steak you ordered was well-done and that you will not accept this. Write a review on your highly decorated 'Yelp' account and threaten to sue the guy and the whole branch if you do not get the food for free, preferably in a doggybag to go.

Getbigger X thanks you for the advice!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2018, 02:30:59 PM »
Getbigger X whipped out his platinum card, handed it to the waiter, then sat with his arms crossed and gave everyone at the table a wink.

That is how it’s done!
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2018, 02:44:53 PM »
Getbigger X whipped out his platinum card, handed it to the waiter, then sat with his arms crossed and gave everyone at the table a wink.

That is how it’s done!

come say hi next time, bro.