Author Topic: Speed question  (Read 1602 times)

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Speed question
« on: April 13, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »
You got think that the juice will take time of my 40yd dash. I'm on 450 mg of test 200 boldenon. Right now I run a 4.56. If ya'll think it will take off time how much? Do ya'll have any experience with this?
Don't let em fool ya

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Re: Speed question
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 04:58:20 PM »
I guess no one on here uses steriods for real athletic purposes or "performance enhancement?"
Don't let em fool ya

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »
i thought boldenon was equipose
grundle has no sack,

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:09:52 PM »
First Boldenone is EQ ;)

Second
I did a PubMed search for scientific literature indicating the relationship between AAS and maximal speed.  I was unable to find anything related to MAXIMAL speed but I did find a few articles related to submaximal speed and VO2 max.

Anabolic-androgenic steroid increases running endurance in rats
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed
Conclusion: Rats that train spontaneously while being treated with an anabolic-androgenic steroid had increased submaximal running endurance compared with trained rats treated with saline, despite the similar voluntary training distance and skeletal muscle oxidative capacity between the two groups

Effects of nandrolone decanoate on VO2max, running economy, and endurance in rats
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed
CONCLUSIONS: AAS treatment combined with submaximal training enhances SRE (submaximal running endurance) more than training alone but exerts no additive effects on VO2max (maximum oxygen consumption), running economy, and oxygen carrying capacity of blood.

I'm not sure what the definition of 'submaximal' is as its not defined in either article, but I would certainly consider a 40 yard dash a maximal effort output.  Also, it might be difficult to to produce a maximal effort in rats.

We do know that EQ is directly related to Erythropoiesis but that's usually linked to long distance sports, like the Tour de France.

Perhaps on of the experts or freakfest can give a better answer.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 06:51:02 PM »
You got think that the juice will take time of my 40yd dash. I'm on 450 mg of test 200 boldenon. Right now I run a 4.56. If ya'll think it will take off time how much? Do ya'll have any experience with this?

EQ won't hurt your speed and may help it, in fact.

Winstrol is better though, that is why track althetes keep getting popped for using it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...