Author Topic: Anthony Joshua- musclebound+mechanical like FRank Bruno,ducking WIlder  (Read 719 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
i think Joshua is overrated

his defense is weak and his headmovement is poor and his foot speed is not fast either
he's not hard to hit and Klitchko showed

Wilder, although technically not as sound as Joshua, would KO him, his Right hand power is legit

Joshua reminds me a lot of Frank Bruno- too mechanical in his style and muscle bound

no wonder Joshua doesn't want to fight Wilder, Joshua turned down $50 million for the fight, can you believe it?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

his defense is weak and his headmovement is poor and his foot speed is not fast either
he's not hard to hit and Klitchko showed

Wilder, although technically not as sound as Joshua, would KO him, his Right hand power is legit

Joshua reminds me a lot of Frank Bruno- too mechanical in his style and muscle bound

no wonder Joshua doesn't want to fight Wilder, Joshua turned down $50 million for the fight, can you believe it?
I would let him knock me out for 1/2 that amount ;D
p

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Boxing is so pathetic nowadays.

Agreed. Not a fan.

Has a better jaw and takes a better punch than Bruno though.

It's up to boxing writers and followers to start to call him out.

I have zero respect for fighters who duck other fighters.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Joshua def is a bigger puncher than Bruno

true KO power with AJ