Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 1138 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Hilarious
« on: June 20, 2018, 03:58:19 PM »
The United States Secret Service has been alerted in response to a tweet by actor Peter Fonda, who said Barron Trump -- President Donald Trump's youngest son -- should be separated from his mother and put "in a cage with pedophiles."

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant a--hole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. F---," Fonda wrote in a tweet, which has since been deleted.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:15:17 PM »
Another Fonda moron like his commie sister.

He's in trouble now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
The United States Secret Service has been alerted in response to a tweet by actor Peter Fonda, who said Barron Trump -- President Donald Trump's youngest son -- should be separated from his mother and put "in a cage with pedophiles."

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant a--hole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. F---," Fonda wrote in a tweet, which has since been deleted.

What’s “hilarious” about it, gimmick?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 07:28:22 PM »
Another Fonda moron like his commie sister.

He's in trouble now.

I doubt it. Doesn't really rise to the level of a threat the Secret Service would consider real.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 08:29:54 PM »
I doubt it. Doesn't really rise to the level of a threat the Secret Service would consider real.

Lmao....sure

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 01:27:15 PM »
The Fonda clan have always been messed up.

Henry was a social misfit with psychological problems.

The kids are spoiled, messed up brats from broken homes (caused by Henry).

Their mother committed suicide when they were young.  Father was distant and cold.

Really screwed them up good, especially Jane.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 01:29:19 PM »
Any Libaturd statement needs to be taken seriously, they are unhinged and deranged losers.
K

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
The Fonda clan have always been messed up.

Henry was a social misfit with psychological problems.

The kids are spoiled, messed up brats from broken homes (caused by Henry).

Their mother committed suicide when they were young.  Father was distant and cold.

Really screwed them up good, especially Jane.

"I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT JUST WAS A LOT OF FUN."

James

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 05:33:55 PM »
National Border Patrol Council Identifies Peter Fonda as a ‘Domestic Terrorist’ After He Threatened to Kidnap Barron Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/national-border-patrol-council-identifies-peter-fonda-as-a-domestic-terrorist-after-he-threatened-to-kidnap-barron-trump/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 05:37:56 PM »
National Border Patrol Council Identifies Peter Fonda as a ‘Domestic Terrorist’ After He Threatened to Kidnap Barron Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/national-border-patrol-council-identifies-peter-fonda-as-a-domestic-terrorist-after-he-threatened-to-kidnap-barron-trump/

What is the "National Border Patrol Council"?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 08:14:59 PM »
What is the "National Border Patrol Council"?

A pro Trump union I guess..

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is a labor union established in 1967 that represents agents and support staff on the United States Border Patrol. It is an affiliate of the American Federation of Government Employees, and through that larger organization is a member of the AFL-CIO.[3][4] During the 2016 Presidential Election, the group made its first presidential endorsement for Republican nominee Donald Trump, who later became the 45th President of the United States.[1]

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 08:32:59 PM »
Isn't it funny that Fonda can talk about the president's son being sexually assaulted by pedophiles and the left says nothing.

Crickets.

But if you're Rosanne, and you make a stupid comment about Valerie Jarrett, well...

Gee, does anyone think it may have to do with her support of Trump?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 08:37:15 PM »
Isn't it funny that Fonda can talk about the president's son being sexually assaulted by pedophiles and the left says nothing.

Crickets.

But if you're Rosanne, and you make a stupid comment about Valerie Jarrett, well...

People here consider me left.. though they might be surprised if they knew me, but ok... what Fonda said was inappropriate, crude, across the line and everything else bad. He should apologize and I for one will boycott his upcoming movie because of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2018, 10:05:05 PM »
People here consider me left.. though they might be surprised if they knew me, but ok... what Fonda said was inappropriate, crude, across the line and everything else bad. He should apologize and I for one will boycott his upcoming movie because of it.

Fonda should have his ass BEAT upon site for that remark. Fuck his upcoming B rated movie.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 10:24:12 PM »
Fonda should have his ass BEAT upon site for that remark. Fuck his upcoming B rated movie.

exactly how I felt when Trump mocked a former POW. But we don't make the rules Coach..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 11:01:04 PM »

Crickets.

Happens all the time.