Author Topic: Time Magazine is a F#^*ing Joke  (Read 8184 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Time Magazine is a F#^*ing Joke
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2018, 06:30:44 PM »
apparently dumpf thinks highly of the liberal rag as he has forged (surprise) a cover which he proudly displayed at his elite (i thought only liberals were elite) country club.

trumpkins have shifting standards.

Time Magazine (aka Liberal Fucking Rag) ::)

This is their cover for the week.

The libtards have completely gone over the falls.

Don't they get that the American public knows that they are lying?

The masses know that Obama and Bush were enforcing the same policies. ::)

Do morons like that fag Don "The Black Hole" Lemon really believe that normal thinking Americans buy the bullshit?

Doesn't he know that nobody is watching CNN other than their moonbats? ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 06:30:57 PM »
It’s the perfect cover. Your president is doing EXACTLY what Hitler did. EXACTLY.

J

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
a

werewolf operative

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2018, 07:01:31 PM »
It’s the perfect cover. Your president is doing EXACTLY what Hitler did. EXACTLY.

J

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2018, 07:08:04 PM »

J

I know you're trolling, but there are some that actually believe that.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »
 :D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 08:05:33 PM »
(((Time Magazine)))

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2018, 08:12:45 PM »
More fake news. The father says the girl and her mother were not separated when they were detained. The mother was deported in 2013 and took her daughter this time hoping the US would have to let her stay because of the kid. Read his interview here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/amp/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html?__twitter_impression=true

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2018, 08:32:24 PM »
Republicans whining about Democrats whining.

Classic.

vicious circle..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:14 PM »
Gross abuse of a media platform.

Gross abuse of  Presidential powers..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2018, 04:50:56 AM »
BOMBSHELL: Girl Never Separated At Border; Mom Paid Smuggler And Abandoned Family, Father Says
John Moore/Getty Images

ByRYAN SAAVEDRA
@REALSAAVEDRA
June 21, 2018
 153.6k views
The father of the 2-year-old Honduran girl that became the face of the media's recent attack on the Trump administration for its "zero tolerance" policy on illegal immigration says that she was never separated from her mother at the border and that the mother abandoned her three other children and paid a human smuggler thousands of dollars to illegally enter the United States, all against his wishes.

In an explosive interview with the Daily Mail, Denis Javier Varela Hernandez revealed that his wife, Sandra, had always wanted to move to the U.S. to have access to better economic opportunities, but that she left with their daughter without telling anyone. The Mail reports:

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together. ...

Denis, who works as a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes, explained that things back home were fine but not great, and that his wife was seeking political asylum. ...

He said he heard from friends that his wife paid $6,000 for a coyote - a term for someone who smuggles people across the border.

"I didn't support it," Hernandez told The Mail. "I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day."

"I don't have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don't know what could happen," Hernandez added.

Speaking about how his other three kids are handling the situation, Hernandez said, "The kids see what's happening. They're a little worried but I don't try to bring it up that much. They know their mother and sister are safe now."

Hernandez's claims come after the media and the Democrats used the photo to try to portray the Trump administration as being heartless toward immigrants, specifically young children.

The Democrats

@TheDemocrats
 This photo is absolutely heartbreaking. Republicans control the House and Senate. They have the power to end Trump’s cruel policy of separating children from their families but continue to remain silent.

John Moore

@jbmoorephoto
A Honduran asylum seeker, 2, and her mother are taken into custody near the US-Mexico border. The Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy for undocumented immigrants calls for the separation of parents and children. #gettyimages #undocumented #gettyimagesnews

View image on Twitter
4:49 PM - Jun 18, 2018
475 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Various individuals on the political Left then used the photo to score political points, either suggesting or stating as fact that she had been separated from her family.

JORGE RAMOS

@jorgeramosnews
 This is Trump’s America. What’s going to happen to this 2-year-old Honduran girl? The new policy is to separate her from her mother. Shame!!! pic.twitter.com/vy6HtRupQE

12:04 PM - Jun 14, 2018
2,202 people are talking about this

Sheril Kirshenbaum

@Sheril_
 The government is illegally separating children from parents seeking asylum.

Stop calling this Trump’s America. He lives in our America. It's on us - The People - to stand up against these atrocities.

[photo: https://twitter.com/jbmoorephoto/status/1006962031281360896 …]

John Moore

@jbmoorephoto
A Honduran asylum seeker, 2, and her mother are taken into custody near the US-Mexico border. The Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy for undocumented immigrants calls for the separation of parents and children. #gettyimages #undocumented #gettyimagesnews pic.twitter.com/2tCmxDYlvd

1:16 PM - Jun 15, 2018
30 people are talking about this

Francisco Sanchez

@DisasterPIO
 Imagine this terrified girl being separated from her family. Just imagine. And if you’re fine with it, and if you can justify it in your mind and heart with the Bible, you might want to restart with the basics and sign up for a summer Bible camp.

John Moore

@jbmoorephoto
A Honduran asylum seeker, 2, and her mother are taken into custody near the US-Mexico border. The Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy for undocumented immigrants calls for the separation of parents and children. #gettyimages #undocumented #gettyimagesnews

View image on Twitter
7:23 PM - Jun 17, 2018
24 people are talking about this

Sara Rue

@SARARUEFORREAL
 This is beyond horrific. I cannot imagine having to seek asylum from the place I was from... (how dangerous must it have been there for me to just leave everything behind?) And then to have my child ripped from my arms once I got the place that I hoped would protect us both?

John Moore

@jbmoorephoto

View image on Twitter
11:32 PM - Jun 14, 2018
28 people are talking about this

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Shaun King

@ShaunKing
 POWERFUL cover from @Time.

Welcome to America.

Sadly, torturing children by snatching them from their parents - and then sending them off with strangers thousands of miles away is how Donald Trump feels powerful.

8:04 AM - Jun 21, 2018
3,396 people are talking about this
Major national news publications ran with the image, noting that it was now the face of the campaign against the Trump administration's immigration policy of separating families at the border even though this has been going on for years and is not new to his administration.

CNN wrote: "The crying girl is quickly becoming the human face of President Donald Trump's new "zero-tolerance" immigration policy, which has resulted in separations of undocumented parents and kids."-

USA Today wrote: "Since June 12, the photo has been shared thousands of times on social media and is currently the cover photo for a Facebook campaign raising money for legal fees to reunite children separated from their parents at the border."

The Washington Post wrote: "By now, millions of people have seen a photo of a 2-year-old girl screaming while a U.S. border agent pats down her mother. Taken last Tuesday, the image has become a symbol of the Trump administration’s new 'zero tolerance' border policies, which have caused hundreds of children to be removed from the parents who brought them here."

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2018, 05:28:08 AM »
If anyone actually read Time magazine on a regular basis you would know they aren't left or right winged. It's a quite unbiased publication actually.

I haven't read any of this edition but I doubt it's as liberal as you think.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2018, 05:52:32 AM »
i'm surprised trump didn't just have them gassed..

no actual proof that gas was ever used there actually!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »
F

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2018, 10:50:48 AM »
Gross abuse of  Presidential powers..

Any comment on the fact that the mother fucked off with the kid without the father even being able to say goodbye. Or that she left 3 kids behind. That she endangered herself and baby needlessly? Paid 6 grand to a smuggler. 6 grand man. Obviously life wasn't to bad where she was.

This whole outrage circus is a joke. The left has seriously lost its mind.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2018, 11:12:15 AM »
Any comment on the fact that the mother fucked off with the kid without the father even being able to say goodbye. Or that she left 3 kids behind. That she endangered herself and baby needlessly? Paid 6 grand to a smuggler. 6 grand man. Obviously life wasn't to bad where she was.

This whole outrage circus is a joke. The left has seriously lost its mind.
                                        the solution.
F

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2018, 11:37:36 AM »
                                        the solution.
a

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2018, 11:48:21 AM »
BOMBSHELL: Girl Never Separated At Border; Mom Paid Smuggler And Abandoned Family, Father Says
John Moore/Getty Images

100% fake news and lack of proper vetting  ???

my shock face >  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2018, 01:07:29 PM »
i'm surprised trump didn't just have them gassed..

You realize you can’t back anything you spew..

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2018, 01:16:41 PM »
You realize you can’t back anything you spew..
    what's that supposed to mean ??? ??? ??? ??? which one of your boyfriends are you trying to back up  ??? ??? ???
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2018, 01:24:18 PM »
Time Magazine "man of the year"

1938 Hitler
1939 Stalin

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2018, 01:29:19 PM »
Time Magazine "man of the year"

1938 Hitler
1939 Stalin
              i'm sure this hitler and stalin guy were very good people too.          loved and respected by all who knew them..   
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2018, 01:32:20 PM »
    what's that supposed to mean ??? ??? ??? ??? which one of your boyfriends are you trying to back up  ??? ??? ???

Your blind hatred without backing anything you criticize trump for is Along the lines of Strawman, 240 and Howard.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2018, 01:33:11 PM »
John Moore/Getty Images

The left can't win policy debates with facts and rational arguments so they find things to manipulate people's emotions.

It doesn't matter to them whether it's true or not.  The crying girl, the children in cages, hands up don't shoot.

Americans are being harangued and manipulated by outright fucking lies.  Democrats are shameless scum.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2018, 01:40:27 PM »
Your blind hatred without backing anything you criticize trump for is Along the lines of Strawman, 240 and Howard.
                   and your blind love for the man makes me wonder what kind of human being you are... i"m guessing heartless and cruel just like your hero the trumpster.... i wasn't a fan of obama  either but i give credit where credit is due...you condone a president that can't go 5 minutes without lying or tweeting out hate.. he does something to actually make america great again... i'll be the first to applaud him... and by the way hate is a strong word.. i've never said i hated anyone including the trumpster...have a nice day.
F

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2018, 02:15:42 PM »
Whether this story is true or not does not matter.

We’ve reached a point of critical mass where, if the west is to be saved, tough, and yes, “heartless”, decisions must be made.

This is why strong, willed and brave MEN must take power from the whining, weak and irrational individuals of the left.

Tough times require tough talk and tough action.