Author Topic: Time Magazine is a F#^*ing Joke  (Read 8125 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Time Magazine is a F#^*ing Joke
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2018, 11:59:56 PM »
Hrmm. Like to lay it out, but get a bit of heat? Buncha triggered  pusses. Embarrassing.

embrace us with your thoughts...lets debate.. with facts of course
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2018, 02:04:43 AM »
I've never cooked beans with gas. Will have to give it a try!

Even if it is sarcasm, this post is definitely over the top. Shame on you!

Incidentally, whether using a gas stove or an electric one, cook beans on a low simmer.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2018, 03:56:27 AM »
Hitler is likely the most misrepresented and mis-characterized human being in history.  Do you know when the last time was that he offered peace to the Allies?

After he captured France.

After he captured FRANCE.  Think about that - and he was STILL offering peace.

The Allies didn't accept.  And from there, they didn't get the war they wanted - but they sure as hell got the war they deserved.
Yes Matt, think about it. Does that make a whole lot of sense?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »
im not trying to poke fun.. i enjoy the knowledge... Gemany at that time.... as u suggested were way ahead of our time, technology wise... im always intrigued by ww2

Hitler started WW2  5 years too early. With Atomic bomb,Rockets,Jet plane,Techno boat (sub) completely develop  ???  ;D

James

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2018, 05:20:37 PM »
Obama Separated 72,410 Children from Their Illegal Immigrant Parents in 2013

In 2013 Barack Obama separated 72,410 children from their illegal immigrant parents who were deported.

The Huffington Post reported:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/flashback-obama-separated-72410-children-from-their-illegal-immigrant-parents-in-2013/#disqus_thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2018, 05:24:31 PM »
And not a peep from the left

James

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »

yep, not a word....

James

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2018, 05:34:58 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2018, 06:38:07 PM »
Republicans whining about Democrats whining.

Classic.

Yes

Lots of meltdowns in this thread

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2018, 07:01:17 PM »

Yes

Lots of meltdowns in this thread

Yup. Lots of sensitive snowflakes in this thread who complain about others being sensitive snowflakes.

Quite the cycle.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2018, 07:11:18 PM »

Peep!

Here are a couple of facts that the Gateway Pundit apparently neglected to mention in their article:

"ICE said 71,214 parents of U.S.-born children who were deported fit its priorities. The priorities include convicted criminals, people caught attempting to enter the country illegally, people who had returned after a previous deportation, and people who failed to report to ICE after a deportation order, according to the report. Because some people may have been deported more than once, the figures reflect total removals, not the exact number of individuals who were deported. The numbers do not include deportations of parents who fail to tell agents they have U.S.-born children or parents whose foreign-born children are undocumented."

“We (ICE) work with individuals in removal proceedings to ensure they have ample opportunity to make important decisions regarding the care and custody of their children,” the ICE spokesman said in a statement. “For parents who are ordered removed, it is their decision whether or not to relocate their children with them. If parents choose to take their children with them, ICE assists in every way possible including helping to obtain travel documents for the minors or, when possible, allow for the family’s voluntary departure.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2018, 07:48:12 PM »
embrace us with your thoughts...lets debate.. with facts of course

He can’t. Not even with someone as “stupid” as me. He would get his ass handed to him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2018, 10:00:04 PM »
Peep!

Here are a couple of facts that the Gateway Pundit apparently neglected to mention in their article:

"ICE said 71,214 parents of U.S.-born children who were deported fit its priorities. The priorities include convicted criminals, people caught attempting to enter the country illegally, people who had returned after a previous deportation, and people who failed to report to ICE after a deportation order, according to the report. Because some people may have been deported more than once, the figures reflect total removals, not the exact number of individuals who were deported. The numbers do not include deportations of parents who fail to tell agents they have U.S.-born children or parents whose foreign-born children are undocumented."

“We (ICE) work with individuals in removal proceedings to ensure they have ample opportunity to make important decisions regarding the care and custody of their children,” the ICE spokesman said in a statement. “For parents who are ordered removed, it is their decision whether or not to relocate their children with them. If parents choose to take their children with them, ICE assists in every way possible including helping to obtain travel documents for the minors or, when possible, allow for the family’s voluntary departure.”

That’s just Poor Excuses - Your admitting family’s  were broke up / children removed
Under obama, Instead of just admitting it happened you try to justify it by changing
Or moving the standard.

Be Honest & just say it’s happened before and will continue to happen &
If they don’t want their family’s broke up - Easy don’t cross the boarder illegally.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2018, 11:11:45 PM »
If they don’t want their family’s broke up - Easy don’t cross the boarder illegally.

Exactly.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2018, 02:14:07 AM »
Yup. Lots of sensitive snowflakes in this thread who complain about others being sensitive snowflakes.

Quite the cycle.

a

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2018, 09:35:39 PM »
Time Magazine's Editor-in-Chief Edward Felsenthal admits the cover was fraudulent and rationalizes it by saying it "represented" other childrens' situation, just not the one pictured on the notorious cover.

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/time-mag-head-defends-deceptive-cover-rationalizes-dishonesty

will not make national(liberal news) so it doesnt matter..to the newbs
real men= no rubbers

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »
Shame on you (((Edward Felsenthal ))) for your attack on the American people.  I wonder if (((Edward Felsenthal ))) ever considered doing a similar cover with Bibi Netanyahu...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2018, 11:37:14 PM »

That’s just Poor Excuses - Your admitting family’s  were broke up / children removed
Under obama, Instead of just admitting it happened you try to justify it by changing
Or moving the standard.

Be Honest & just say it’s happened before and will continue to happen &

Please don't put words in my mouth. If they're poor excuses, that's fine. I did not invent them, I quoted ICE. You should take this up with them.

It seems to me when folks bring up that someone (Obama) did it too, they are excusing Trump's policies. Reminds me of when a kid gets  caught doing something wrong and says, "Jimmy did it too." Two wrongs do not make a right.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2018, 12:11:42 AM »
Please don't put words in my mouth. If they're poor excuses, that's fine. I did not invent them, I quoted ICE. You should take this up with them.

It seems to me when folks bring up that someone (Obama) did it too, they are excusing Trump's policies. Reminds me of when a kid gets  caught doing something wrong and says, "Jimmy did it too." Two wrongs do not make a right.

No two wrongs do not make it right.

On that note if it’s wrong now it was also wrong before
So if you / people are attacking & outraged at Trump you should be just as outraged & attacking obama
Otherwise your being very selective hypocrites

Selective outrage & concern now when they never said a peep before... ::)

Either you can see & admit that or your just going to carry on deflecting & show yourself as a hypocrite.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »
It's not a wrong. It's a federal law. Just like you can't hijack an airplane or shoot an FBI officer or kidnap someone across state lines. He's enforcing the law that his predecessor enforced. What part of this are you having problems with? Do some research - Obama separated kids from parents as well, so did Bush, Clinton, and so on. Why are people in the U.S. insisting the President broke the law? He followed the law to the letter, or the courts would've ruled against him (they haven't).

Excellent Well said.

Those like straw - prime - coward just will not ever admit or say anything against
Obama - Clinton etc It’s all just Trump who’s in the wrong.
They’ll twist & turn & flop about like a fish out of water instead of manning up
And calling a spade a spade.

Outraged Hypocrites the lot of them.