Author Topic: Media/Left Wing narrative completely debunked on immigration - Howard?  (Read 5726 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Howard, with the Potato IQ, and the rest of the left wing loons here, don't care. You cant debate these guys on facts. They only argue in emotion, like a PMS'ing woman. How often have you won an argument with a woman who has PMS? People who only debate with emotion as their facts, can never be reached.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Potato IQ  hahaha,  ;D that's a good zinger. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

You guys can say what you want about me and my political views.

I know it's futile to give "your side" reasonable, honest, objective answers . So, I'm done trying .
 Instead, I'm going to get active/volunteer on getting dems elected this NOV 2018.
 For example, my wife and I are going to a June 30th " Zero Tolerance Border Policy " protest in my area.
https://www.vox.com/2018/6/18/17477376/family-separation-trump-administration-protests-june-30-families-belong-together

* We also gave a $$ donation to border angels this week.https://www.borderangels.org/

Most of you are diehard Trump supprters and won't change , regardless of any forum "debate".
So, I'm going to unite  like minded people to change our elected officials and policies.

FYI, since the recent border crisis , my wife and I have evolved to a different position on immigration.
We also know, the only practical thing to do is take action.
Trying to be reasonable with those who only want to insult me and ridicule my views in useless.
Getting Trump and the current GOP out of power, is the only thing that will make a difference.

Good luck  ;)
In America, the final decision is made at the voting booth.
Your side won in 2016 , but the next election may produce different results.

Ramblings of a Fake News Victim....sad
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ramblings of A NUT

I know it's futile to give "your side" reasonable, honest, objective answers . So, I'm done trying .
 Instead, I'm going to get active/volunteer on getting dems elected this NOV 2018.
 For example, my wife and I are going to a June 30th " Zero Tolerance Border Policy " protest in my area.
https://www.vox.com/2018/6/18/17477376/family-separation-trump-administration-protests-june-30-families-belong-together

* We also gave a $$ donation to border angels this week.https://www.borderangels.org/

Most of you are diehard Trump supprters and won't change , regardless of any forum "debate".
So, I'm going to unite  like minded people to change our elected officials and policies.

FYI, since the recent border crisis , my wife and I have evolved to a different position on immigration.
Trying to be reasonable with those who only want to insult me and ridicule my views in useless.
Getting Trump and the current GOP out of power, is the only thing that will make a difference.

Good luck  ;)

James

Potato IQ  hahaha,  ;D that's a good zinger. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

So, I'm going to unite  like minded people to change our elected officials and policies.

Good luck  ;)

Howard go get your estrogen levels checked asap.

Howard you are a hypocritical fat piece of shit!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Nancy Pelosi, democrat,  new speaker of the house ;)

Let me hear your sales pitch to potential Democrat voters.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pure psychosis

At my age, I'm post menopausal, so wtf. But that was a good zinger LOL.
You Trump nut-suckers can make a long daisy chain and lube it up ,for all I care. ;D
Before too long you'll be yelling this stuff to eachother in your own echo chamber forum.

My wife and I are taking action , ( for what that's worth) .
 I'll be doing some low level, tedious volunteer crap to help dems win back the house this NOV.
It won't be easy and maybe I won't make a dent. ???

I'll be thinking of you guys this NOV when they announce:

mazrim

• Getbig V
Howard's true colors coming out even more. For the longest time he was claiming that he was republican/libertarian and now throwing all in behind a party that completely goes against any of those ideals.

He wants to elect a party thats whole goal is to impeach a duly elected president. Pretty bad. My guess is it's all because he is mad at forum members, etc. Or just ticked off at Trump for doing so well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You Trump nut-suckers can make a long daisy chain and lube it up ,for all I care. ;D
Before too long you'll be yelling this stuff to eachother in your own echo chamber forum.

I'll be doing some low level, tedious volunteer crap to help dems win back the house this NOV.

You and your wife are at least doing something constructive and positive with your time. This is more than can be said for most people who spend their time and energy speculating, complaining and congratutating each other.

I'm excited to see what happens next November. Get out the vote!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Howard's true colors coming out even more. For the longest time he was claiming that he was republican/libertarian and now throwing all in behind a party that completely goes against any of those ideals.

He wants to elect a party thats whole goal is to impeach a duly elected president. Pretty bad. My guess is it's all because he is mad at forum members, etc. Or just ticked off at Trump for doing so well.

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

I feel safer already with you "leading" that pack.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Good luck  ;)

Awesome, another useless protest on more false narratives. Educate yourself just a little Howard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Awesome, another useless protest on more false narratives. Educate yourself just a little Howard

You don't have to agree with Howard, or for that matter, even read his posts. But if you do and you choose to comment, at least get it right. Help me out. Where's his useless protest and where is Howard's false narrative? I'm not seeing them. What I read seemed more like an opinion. We all have opinions.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You don't have to agree with Howard, or for that matter, even read his posts. But if you do and you choose to comment, at least get it right. Help me out. Where's his useless protest and where is Howard's false narrative? I'm not seeing them. What I read seemed more like an opinion. We all have opinions.

Correct - we do all have opinions
And most of Howards are Totally Wrong... ;D

As are quite often his facts - He’s done a runner from the immigration/ Children thread
As his facts were clearly Wrong.

I Guess his views & mine politically & a few other areas are completely different.

And Mine are all correct- Ha Ha Ha  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Correct - we do all have opinions
And most of Howards are Totally Wrong... ;D

As are quite often his facts - He’s done a runner from the immigration/ Children thread
As his facts were clearly Wrong.

I Guess his views & mine politically & a few other areas are completely different.

And Mine are all correct- Ha Ha Ha  ;D

It’s the same as the hands up don’t shoot lies

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
It’s the same as the hands up don’t shoot lies

How many times do we have to see mass hysteria/chimpouts before people come to their senses?
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 ???
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Are they also going to protest the 40,000+ unaccompanied children coming across? How about MS13 members that come across posing as minors? How about the children that come across that have contact info written on their bodies for identification....or little girls given plan B pills because rape is practically inevitable.

Or how about the false narrative that kids and families are equal to internment camps?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Good luck  ;)

And you have the audacity to call yourself a Marine? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
And you have the audacity to call yourself a Marine? ::)

Marine !! Really.

Howard the coward on this board
He gets schooled & runs off more times
Than I can remember. 
Comes across as a pathetic individual most of the time ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Marine !! Really.

Howard the coward on this board
He gets schooled & runs off more times
Than I can remember. 
Comes across as a pathetic individual most of the time ::)

He's no longer allowed to start threads here for reasons cited.

That tells you all you need to know about his "character."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Good luck  ;)

What is your "different position" on immigration?

If you cannot answer that then all I see is a bunch of people gathered together who hate Trump but without any real solutions or policy changes.

Not even worth the gas money to drive out there unless it is therapeutic for you and your wife to release some pent up anger issues.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
What is your "different position" on immigration?

If you cannot answer that then all I see is a bunch of people gathered together who hate Trump but without any real solutions or policy changes.

Not even worth the gas money to drive out there unless it is therapeutic for you and your wife to release some pent up anger issues.

They are probably trying out cuckholding in the hood bc he clearly can't keep a woman pleased. How many wives is it Howard?
a