Author Topic: Bill Burr - The Infamous Philadelphia Incident .... funniest shit ever  (Read 1708 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III

10 years ago, this legendary moment occurred...

A lot of people started booing the previous two comedians who weren't that good. The attitude carried over on Bill Burr

This is God Tier roasting of an entire city. I love Bill Burr.

The greatest shit talker in history.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I watched all of his Netflix specials while flying and I can’t help laughing out loud.  Guy is hilarious.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Bill is one of the only comedian's left that is actually funny.  I really like him.

Most comics today don't tell jokes.  They just barf their leftist political opinions all over you for an hour.

Fortress

• Getbig V
I really dig his comedy and routines, but I am not too into this rant. He’s just flailing around, hurling expletives and hitting on little that’s actual humour. In my opinion.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Bill Burr is Great and doesn't break under pressure!...Old School comedian with Balls of steel and not afraid to express his Mind!...Unpolitical All The Way and does not give a shit!! ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Love Bill Burr funny stuff.  Pretty ironic him talking about Philly being racist, he's from Boston, the most racist city in America.

tmac3t

• Getbig II
fuck yes that was good didnt cave in hahahaha

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
At the end, he suggests bringing a gun to the show and shooting everyone in the head while they’re chained to their seats. Basically, gave away the game plan to ISIS and the Vegas shooter. Should be tried for murder.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
I really dig his comedy and routines, but I am not too into this rant. He’s just flailing around, hurling expletives and hitting on little that’s actual humour. In my opinion.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
At the end, he suggests bringing a gun to the show and shooting everyone in the head while they’re chained to their seats. Basically, gave away the game plan to ISIS and the Vegas shooter. Should be tried for murder.

comedians, as a group, r complete tards.... intentionally wicked to a fault, unfunny... worthless dweebs crawling around in the gutter seeking validation to no avail. bunch of desperate, creepy scumbags with a black soul 4 the most part.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
"Shocking" is supposed to be automatically funny now.  Same with "Gay".  It's just lame low IQ shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
That was pretty good and I'm sure in some fucked up way, this folks from Philly appreciated that. I like his Hitler comedy, he hits on a few taboos with it that without coming out and saying it, he lets you know why certain mass murderers/genocide aren't talked about in the news...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Love Bill Burr funny stuff.  Pretty ironic him talking about Philly being racist, he's from Boston, the most racist city in America.

Nah, racism everywhere, that's what SJW's (and media) have people believe.

Ever been down south?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nah, racism everywhere, that's what SJW's (and media) have people believe.

Ever been down south?
True. I live in South Florida. Been all through the South. Florida is two different states.