Author Topic: Sarah Sanders Told To Take Her Fat Ass Somewhere Else At Red Hen Restaurant  (Read 16293 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
VINCE, I like CREST ADVANCED PRO but the tube does not allow you to squeeze the last two days of toothpaste.

Do you recommend that I write to the Crest Top Guy and complain and possibly receive coupons or free tubes of Crest Advanced Pro?

I am not too smart when it comes to politics (I must have missed that class), but I entirely agree with Che's statement about "just serve them" without an incident.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

I know but even when information is out there, people simply don't take advantage of it.   How hard is it to type up a letter to a company for coupons...hell I use the same generic one I've used for years and it still works.   The good thing is that I get the food that I want to have and I spend less money

One thing I have learned is, “never take advice from stupid people, even if it is offered freely.”

So I’m going to pass on your coupon collecting brilliance and just shop like a normal person.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
why do trumpkins enjoyed being lied to?

do you guys like the racism so much, that you are ok with outlandish lies?

dumbf stated that he couldn't address the border crisis (That he created) with an execitive order.
1 day later, dumbf creates and executive order with the intention of addressing the border crisis (in some aspects he has worsened it).

note - this is just the most recent lie. if you want other examples, simply google "trumps lies".

We need more people like dearth. He should be encouraged and egged on. He is ideal for the cause. It's people like dearth that will get Trump reelected. You go girl!

Team Dearth!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
We need more people like dearth. He should be encouraged and egged on. He is ideal for the cause. It's people like dearth that will get Trump reelected. You go girl!

Team Dearth!

womp womp!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Do you guys get it at this point.....prob not because most people are stupid.  People complaining about the stock market being down when they don't understand how it makes no real difference or how it works or other financial issues that we have no control over.   I may dabble in stocks but its snot on a napkin compared to elitist.   A stockbroker having a bad day who lost 50k will still go out and spend 1000 bucks eating at Dorsia and 2000 bucks on hookers and cocaine because his net worth is over 20 million dollars.   Its always been a joke that only a few people will truly understand the punchline.....and that is Obama doesn't care anymore about black people than any other wealthy person.   They live in their own world.

The best we can do nowadays is have fun posting on Getbig... :-\

Pat Bateman approved...  8)

T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
VINCE, I like CREST ADVANCED PRO but the tube does not allow you to squeeze the last two days of toothpaste.

Do you recommend that I write to the Crest Top Guy and complain and possibly receive coupons or free tubes of Crest Advanced Pro?

I am not too smart when it comes to politics (I must have missed that class), but I entirely agree with Che's statement about "just serve them" without an incident.

That's up to you.   How long does a take to write a letter to Crest???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
One thing I have learned is, “never take advice from stupid people, even if it is offered freely.”

So I’m going to pass on your coupon collecting brilliance and just shop like a normal person.

Good to hear that you're a normal person because I've never been. "Normal people" live paycheck to paycheck, have no savings whatsoever, and work in a dead end job without ever getting promoted to any management positions as well as without ever going for their aspirations in life.  BTW, I'm passing on my advice from Warren Buffett and Bill Gates who still use coupons.....

I've never been a normal person so I take that as a compliment.   BTW, here's where my brilliance of coupons come from

Warren Buffett once bought Bill Gates lunch at McDonald's with Coup
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/warren-buffett-once-paid-for-bill-gates-mcdonalds-meal-with-coupons.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/10/rich-people-who-still-use-coupons.html

A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Good to hear that you're a normal person because I've never been. "Normal people" live paycheck to paycheck, have no savings whatsoever, and work in a dead end job without ever getting promoted to any management positions as well as without ever going for their aspirations in life.  BTW, I'm passing on my advice from Warren Buffett and Bill Gates who still use coupons.....

I've never been a normal person so I take that as a compliment.   BTW, here's where my brilliance of coupons come from

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/warren-buffett-once-paid-for-bill-gates-mcdonalds-meal-with-coupons.html

Chris Aceto said that Jay Cutler is a coupon guy. And Jay is a millionaire

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince, how do I get free food from these companies?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, how do I get free food from these companies?

The formula is always the same.  You write a company complimenting their products and letting them know that you've been using that certain product for many years.   Then explain that because of circumstances, I am in need to save some money and as much as I love your products, I am in a awkard position of possibly using another similiar cost conscious product and that you are working to avoid it from occurring.   Close the letter in appreciating the quality of the product and service.

Always make sure that you compliment the products....not complain about the price or say its too expensive.   It can take weeks or months for a reply......but eventually you get a reply. ;D
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Can they refuse to serve a black person? .............

Not just because they are black, that's known as discrimination and it's against the law.

Yesterday there were over 2 thousand negative google reviews for this restaurant, Google has removed them all.

Looks like we'll not get the chance to read the reviews so we can figure out if they broke Google standards, huh? "Reviews that violate the Google review policies can be removed from Google My Business listings. See the instructions below to flag an inappropriate review that you find on your listing."

Phone: +1 540-464-4401 has also been disabled.

Are you calling from another country? Just wondered since I don't believe you need to dial a + before the 1 if dialing within the U.S. and you don't need the 1 if calling from a cell phone and some servers.

The number has been restricted. I don't think this means the number is disabled. It is understandable if it is though. Can you imagine trying to run a business when your phone is ringing non-stop.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

No sir, you’re not normal, you’re a deviant homosexual and you also have zero self awareness. I won’t even bother with criticizing your appearance, it is very obvious you don’t care how you present yourself to the world. You would need 10 steps up society’s ladder before you could even hope to live paycheck to paycheck. For some unknown reason (my guess is either mild retardation or generations of inbreeding) you seem to think you’re smarter than other people. Do you not see the irony of bragging about wealth, success, and business acumen when you live in a plywood shoebox? You really are about one step up from being homeless and living in a car.

You clip coupons and lie to companies for free handouts because you’re broke, have no shame, and were raised without morals. I’d guess a large percentage of your inability to cope in life is because you’re part of a failed cultural.

So go ahead and clip coupons Susie Homemaker and continue on with your stories of future success, there must be a few low IQ people on this board that might believe you.

But in no way, shape, or form are you normal. On your best day your subnormal, ignorant, and broke.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No sir, you’re not normal, you’re a deviant homosexual and you also have zero self awareness. I won’t even bother with criticizing your appearance, it is very obvious you don’t care how you present yourself to the world. You would need 10 steps up society’s ladder before you could even hope to live paycheck to paycheck. For some unknown reason (my guess is either mild retardation or generations of inbreeding) you seem to think you’re smarter than other people. Do you not see the irony of bragging about wealth, success, and business acumen when you live in a plywood shoebox? You really are about one step up from being homeless and living in a car.

You clip coupons and lie to companies for free handouts because you’re broke, have no shame, and were raised without morals. I’d guess a large percentage of your inability to cope in life is because you’re part of a failed cultural.

So go ahead and clip coupons Susie Homemaker and continue on with your stories of future success, there must be a few low IQ people on this board that might believe you.

But in no way, shape, or form are you normal. On your best day your subnormal, ignorant, and broke.

96 postings....what banned jackass are you???
A

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Discrimination based on race or sexual preference is evil.

Discrimination based on political party is just fine.

Apparently.

They can refuse service to anyone they want.  This fat bitch shouldn't eat in any restaurant, as her food is likely getting spit in.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Amusing, but this is ludicrous.  Trump undid in 6 months the legacy that it took Obama 8 years to build.

Trump is a workaholic.  Not like Obama who used the Presidency as his personal NBA fantasy camp.

You are a moron.  The dumbfuck has no clue what he is doing, and absolutely hates Obama, so what does he do?  The only thing the fuckin idiot can.  Undo everything Obama did.  Any moron can do that. 

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Any business should be able to refuse anyone they want for anything.  Big government getting involved is the problem.  The restaurant didn't want to serve her because of her political affiliations and that's their right.  Just let free market run it's course.  Personally I think it's stupid, but it's their business not mine and they can do whatever they want.  If I know some nancy pink hat wearing phaggot owns a restaurant, I wouldn't want to eat there anyways.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

96 postings....what banned jackass are you???

The one that just owned you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Sarah Sanders Told To Take Her Fat Ass Somewhere Else At Red Hen Restaurant
« Reply #86 on: Today at 02:38:28 »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Board_SHERIF on 24-06-2018, 14:34:24

Can they refuse to serve a black person? .............

Not just because they are black, that's known as discrimination and it's against the law.

So if they are Black & you say you don’t like there employer that would be ok to refuse them.

Great that’s a brilliant new way round the law & not to serve queers / musli’s / blacks etc.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You are a moron.  The dumbfuck has no clue what he is doing, and absolutely hates Obama, so what does he do?  The only thing the fuckin idiot can.  Undo everything Obama did.  Any moron can do that.  

And the country is in a far better place within the first 500+ days of Trump than the entire 8 year reign of Oshithead. But keep whining you Marxist shitbag. You’re losing day by day, so calm down, Maxine

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

note - this is just the most recent lie. if you want other examples, simply google "trumps lies".

Because all the lefty websites (GOOG included) always tell the truth about Trump.

Nice try dearth. People need to read, and make their own decisions, not just believe some lefty libard media person. (TV or social).
And dont believe all the pro-Trump either, need to weed thru the bullshit...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
“never take advice from stupid people, even if it is offered freely.”

Excellent advices.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Because all the lefty websites (GOOG included) always tell the truth about Trump.

Nice try dearth. People need to read, and make their own decisions, not just believe some lefty libard media person. (TV or social).
And dont believe all the pro-Trump either, need to weed thru the bullshit...

so the entire internet is lefty?
cuckservative speak - any factual yet damanging info on trump = "biased MSM"

have you ever even considered that your orange dumbf is not very smart + lives in an alternate reality?

to get you started, here you go.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I am going to predict that you will claim that this website is somehow "biased" too.

boo hoo, the whole internet hates trump!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

so the entire internet is lefty?
cuckservative speak - any factual yet damanging info on trump = "biased MSM"

have you ever even considered that your orange dumbf is not very smart + lives in an alternate reality?

to get you started, here you go.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I am going to predict that you will claim that this website is somehow "biased" too.

boo hoo, the whole internet hates trump!

you sound like a child that watches to much CNN Fake News
K

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Does this mean you think Sarah (mouthpiece) Sanders is interesting, smart and attractive?

That’s a dumb question to ask,how about he thinks it’s unfair?As if it wa s a democratic liberal asshole ask to leave that restaurant would be shut down for good and people would be violently protesting in front of it.

Hopefully trump uses his power to have the restaurants shut down for good.