Author Topic: Anyone buy the new Ronnie movie?  (Read 5829 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone buy the new Ronnie movie?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 06:33:04 AM »
One thing that has always been awkward was Ronnie as a police officer...in the few clips of him on the job...no other officer seems to know him..he awkwardly sits alone..has no partner and no one ...no sergeant...coworker...no one...says he was a good cop..good partner...no stories of tough calls....brief clip seems that no one on the force knows him....then he was arrested in '09 for inpersonating an officer.....this is rare for a veteran cop...I have family members who had clerical jobs in the police force and they never get stopped..cops are very loyal....and Ronnie had a cop blast him for faking being an officer?.....in his home state?...Veteran cop? No one knew him? Couldn't drop a partner or sergeants name?.....

Something VERY suspicious about him being a veteran cop......in movie says he took off 3 months every year from force before Olympia?  Pretty lenient vacation..think he was a temporary reserve cop that never saw duty....but great for story....
yeah reserve cop. from what issaid he did get in trouble and hadto give up the pension.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2018, 06:57:04 AM »
 If bodybuilding fans don't want to spend a single penny to watch it ..  what can you expect ?

But like many people have said the trailer is mainly old clips of Ronnie at the gym, clips that have been on youtube for years and then Ronnie in a hospital bed .... plus interviews with  Kevin,Jay,Shawn talking how great he was etc  ....Btw, not sure what Mr.getting it done" Kai Green is doing there as he never competed against Ronnie ....but then again Kai shouldn't have been in GENERATION IRON II either

Like I said if it was availalbe in Blu Ray I'd buy it ..... to contribute ...but expectations couldn't be any lower .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BEYE KE

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 01:40:12 PM »
why would you want to contribute

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 01:50:16 PM »

Arguably the most exciting scene from the movie can be found above.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 01:57:22 PM »
One thing that has always been awkward was Ronnie as a police officer...in the few clips of him on the job...no other officer seems to know him..he awkwardly sits alone..has no partner and no one ...no sergeant...coworker...no one...says he was a good cop..good partner...no stories of tough calls....brief clip seems that no one on the force knows him....then he was arrested in '09 for inpersonating an officer.....this is rare for a veteran cop...I have family members who had clerical jobs in the police force and they never get stopped..cops are very loyal....and Ronnie had a cop blast him for faking being an officer?.....in his home state?...Veteran cop? No one knew him? Couldn't drop a partner or sergeants name?.....

Something VERY suspicious about him being a veteran cop......in movie says he took off 3 months every year from force before Olympia?  Pretty lenient vacation..think he was a temporary reserve cop that never saw duty....but great for story....

interesting......

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2018, 10:32:16 AM »
yeah reserve cop. from what issaid he did get in trouble and hadto give up the pension.
Just hope all these bodybuilding surgeries haven't been paid for from tax payers and his cop health insurance...think the health insurance for cops was intended for guys getting shot, stabbed on job,etc...not "Yeah buddy" deadlifts ..knowing any health consequences are on the taxpayer dime.

Not quite as brave to not give a fuck about injuries when the consequences don't come out of your pocket....Hummers, bentleys...8 kids...Bodybuilding "supplements"....with cervical fusions starting at $120,000....not including rehab...hes had 6...

There should be some stories of tough calls..fighting ANY type of crime..shootings...anyth ing..guy used to do full european tour with Flex, Kevin,etc...AND Arnold AND Olympia...this is year round competing

When was he fighting crime to deserve these benefits that are into the millions now? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »

Seemingly, you missed the clip of him on a call for a domestic. Where a girl apparently assaulted a parent. And he arrested the girl.
People knew him, they just haven't talked. Just like people knew Ron Love when he was a police officer, and people knew Sergio Oliva when he was a Chicago police officer.   

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »
Nah, I was, but don't want to watch dude destroy himself. I'll wait for the rental.
A

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2018, 07:18:03 PM »
Seemingly, you missed the clip of him on a call for a domestic. Where a girl apparently assaulted a parent. And he arrested the girl.
People knew him, they just haven't talked. Just like people knew Ron Love when he was a police officer, and people knew Sergio Oliva when he was a Chicago police officer.   
No joke call...Basically teen girl in argument with mother...Ronnie seemed quite awkward on the call and had no partner? Seemed staged..funny line from Ronnie though when little white girl said she was defending herself against her mother and Ronnie said..."If I defended myself against my mother when she whipped me...I'd be dead".....but every part of cop scenes are awkward and Ronnie certainly does not seem very comfortable

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2018, 07:22:01 PM »
No joke call...Basically teen girl in argument with mother...Ronnie seemed quite awkward on the call and had no partner? How convenient the day he has cameras he gets a little white girl in argument with mother...With film crew could have been a violent showdown...seemed staged..funny line from Ronnie though when little white girl said she was defending herself against her mother and Ronnie said..."If I defended myself against my mother when she whipped me...I'd be dead".....but every part of cop scenes are awkward and Ronnie certainly does not seem very comfortable

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2018, 09:50:18 PM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2018, 10:43:31 PM »
From his new movie?  :(

chrisbro

• Getbig III

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2018, 01:17:56 AM »
No joke call...Basically teen girl in argument with mother...Ronnie seemed quite awkward on the call and had no partner? Seemed staged..funny line from Ronnie though when little white girl said she was defending herself against her mother and Ronnie said..."If I defended myself against my mother when she whipped me...I'd be dead".....but every part of cop scenes are awkward and Ronnie certainly does not seem very comfortable
Some calls don't need a partner.
Basically, it was a disrespectful girl from an atypical dysfunctional American home who got arrested. See vid that was posted.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2018, 02:48:50 PM »
Ain't nuthin' but a wheelchair

Yes. Didn't he do jerk off flicks like Titan aka CS and 3D Nick aka NT - the king of Miami. Just check my muscle video. They are Pros too!!! With that background I think they would also make great Olympians.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »
Uh uh. Lots of officers knew he was on gear and just seemed that they didn’t like the fact steroids are illegal and they have a fellow officer on the gas.

But whatever.

And yes, those back surgeries you’re talking 120,000 then up. Just the implants for the surgery are expensive as hell.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »
What about his egg whites/grits concoction, all mixed with 2 slices of that gross packet cheese  :-X
. I know! I was always disgusted with the plastic cheese. The dvds were great though

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »
Didn't Jay also say he ate no veggies?  Just meat, grains and pasta at times?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
Didn't Jay also say he ate no veggies?  Just meat, grains and pasta at times?

matarazzo didn't eat veggies either

just 5 pounds of red meat and jars of peanut butter

it was too little too late once he realized that was a mistake

E
E

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2018, 02:16:45 AM »
just put some lettuce on the burger and you're safe and ready to go

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2018, 03:11:52 AM »
Never seen Tom's videos.

Have to check them out.

Its called secret of the pros i believe. Aaron Baker, Paul Dillet, Ronnie, Chick and a few more are in it.
MIRAGETROPIN

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2018, 08:40:43 AM »
Cops on gear?? Who would have thunk...

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2018, 01:10:31 PM »
Me and my wife watched it last night. Was surprisingly a pretty decent watch, pretty sad the way they cut scenes through out the whole movie from him at his prime to his current condition.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
I see this guy every week on "Live PD" arresting people for a gram of weed while he blatantly abuses AAS and pretends it's just from "eating a lot". Cops are trash.

Have been thinking the exact same thing.  Love how they always make an excuse to bring out the dog. ::)

This is one of the reasons they don't legalize drugs. Police state and prison system.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2018, 05:36:32 PM »
A