Author Topic: Can you tell if your dbols are real or fake by the taste?  (Read 1762 times)

Dragonz818

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Can you tell if your dbols are real or fake by the taste?
« on: April 13, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »
  I have taken dbols before and was told it was better to chew them up before you swallow them. Anyway the ones I am taking now taste exactly the same as the old ones. By the way I dont normally chew them first I just did it this time to see if they tasted the same.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Can you tell if your dbols are real or fake by the taste?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 06:26:02 AM »
  I have taken dbols before and was told it was better to chew them up before you swallow them. Anyway the ones I am taking now taste exactly the same as the old ones. By the way I dont normally chew them first I just did it this time to see if they tasted the same.

That doesn't sound like a viable way to tell if they're real or fake....maybe I'm wrong :-X

Dragonz818

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 11:58:04 AM »
  So they dont have a distinct taste? Thats all I wanted to know

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »
Mine taste like PEZ....im not getting any bigger either.....hmmmm.....

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »
what brand are they? did you buy them from a reputable source or just some shitbag on the corner? let me know the source and brand then I could give you an idea if you got fcked

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 10:40:19 PM »
what brand are they? did you buy them from a reputable source or just some shitbag on the corner? let me know the source and brand then I could give you an idea if you got fcked

also....  i posted a topic about gear legitimacy... type that in a search on this board and when the website pops up see if you can find your dbol in there
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Dragonz818

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 11:12:19 AM »
I have the pink thai's. I am about 95% sure they are real the only reason I am 2nd guessing them is that they arent completely consitent in color. They are pink and spotted with lighter pink all over. Is this normal? I read that someone stopped taking theirs for that reason. Im mean its barely noticeable unless you look hard.

The pills themselves look good. Very solid the imprint is very well not choppy or anything. I know I got made fun of this before, but the taste compared to the others I had taken are the same. A bitter and strong taste

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »
well their are butt loads of couterfeits pink thais- are they the britsh dispensarys snake and arrows?? PM me the source and i could tell you.

Dragonz818

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 02:25:32 PM »
  Its been about 3 weeks now and I put on about 8-9 pounds. So I am pretty sure that they working as planned. Soon Ill be adding my test to the mix. ;D